Myconid Madness! Karasu's BIG Conte-, er Trad-, er Brib-, er, Just check it out!

#1densetsu_xPosted 10/5/2012 11:06:11 PM
It started as something small a couple of days ago. With her new found success with the Bezel Crown, Karasu has developed a fondness for Mushrooms, Beast Scrag, Harspud Drinks, and the like to restore her Stamina in battle. Some rare items were offered in exchange to feed her new found hunger and well, it seems to have created a monster in the process. So in order to both satisfy her growing desire along with requests of some of the people who helped her so far, a greater variety of items is now available for all those interested.

Why is this being done? After all, itís not like theyíre such a rare item. Well, I will be free to admit that there is a simple two-fold reason for doing. One, is that it helps the community, regardless of the playerís level since anyone can get a few mushrooms. Two, it will help Karasu on the ranking board.

On the former, I can truly say the community for this game has been without peer. From strategies, suggestions, guides, and giveaways the people here really tried to share what had and what they knew so new people could be welcomed into the game as well. Truly this place is a community. So for new people whoíd like some of the harder to find items, or for veterans looking to complete their collection, this is perhaps the easiest way to get a hold of some of the rarest items in the game.

On the latter, well, I love this game and I love my pawn. I have absolutely enjoyed playing this from day 1 and havenít found any other game out there that Iíd rather spend time on. Now, itís been said (accurately at that) ranking does not equal ďgoodĒ, that a high ranking pawn can still be garbage (as evidenced by quite a few of them out there). I agree and through trial, error, and suggestion, spent a lot of time coming up with a quality pawn that people would find both useful and enjoy having in their party. In that regard, I feel like I have succeeded based on the feedback Karasu has received which means more than what any number could say and can easily justify whatever number she is at.

That said, she currently sits 9th on the top ranked board in large part due to the community here. So this is a way to try to get her that final push up the last 8 spots on the ladder. Itís the easiest way you can help her out as well.
---
PSN: Shiratori_x, Pawn: The Raven, Karasu (Level 200) [Rank: 9]
PSN: Ladyhawke_3811, Pawn: The Mayor, Haggar (Level 155 and climbing) [Rank: 22]
#2densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:08:22 PM(edited)
So hereís all you need to do.
1) Send a Friend Request to Shiratori_x (if youíre below level 200) and mention that youíre doing it for the trade.
2) Post a message here saying what you would like. For starters, the stock is going to be a little small only to gauge overall interest, but more items will be added as well, esp. those that are in demand.
3) Send the amount of mushrooms needed for the items youíre interested in. In return, as long as your pawn is of the right class, Iíll send your items as quickly as possible.

In regard to #3, the most you can send at any one time is 10 (meaning youíd hire and release her 10 times, can all be done in the rift, giving her a mushroom each time). At that point youíll have to rest to update the servers and then wait for me to pick them up. 10 is the server limit both the number of hires you can do without resting and the limit for most times you can hire a pawn until that pawnís owner rests. Anything more will get lost and wonít count.

I tried to make the exchange rate as simple as possible.

For 1 Mushroom, you can have your pick of any 1 single Gift-able or DLC item. If you decide you want 2 Bezel Crowns and a Gold Idol, just send 3 Mushrooms along. If you want the Ancient Armor set, send 4 along (as there are 4 pieces to it). This rate only applies to things that can be passed as Gifts upon release or any trade-able DLC item.

For 5 Mushrooms, you can pick any 1 single rare item from list below. Almost everything listed is available from defeating Grigori (The Dragon), found in the Everfall, or won by defeating the Ur-Dragon. They include the items people had won from the Ultimate Giveaway, as well as a few new additions. Just about everything is Dragonforged as well (though I wonít make any guarantees other than if I have a DFed version that will be sent first). So if youíd like a Siegfried Mask or a Dragonblood Earring, all youíd need is to pass along 5.

For 10 Mushrooms (the most you can send in one try), you have your choice of either 3 items from the list below (essentially, ďbuy 2 get 1 free!Ē) or any 1 of the item sets (where you get all items listed for that set, even if at the moment thatís just the 3 piece Abyssinal Armor set but that will change).

Further, as mentioned, more items will be added and I do take requests, plus as she does ascend, sales and specials will be offered including outright giveaways so check back to see whatís being offered. Also, if you wish, feel free to use her and see for yourself if she would make a great addition to your party.

Itís been a long road for Karasu to get her this far, but I love this game and this community so much that Iíd still be playing even if she were down at 600,000. I donít need the extra motivation to want to sign in every day and jump back into Gransys, but I appreciate the support she has received more than what mere words can say. If you have any questions, please ask and thank you all. I hope you all enjoy the items available.

---
PSN: Ladyhawke_3811, Pawn: The Mayor, Haggar (Level 155 and climbing) [Rank: 22]
#3densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:10:29 PM(edited)
ITEMS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

Pricing Structure
1 Mushroom will get you your pick of any 1 single Gift-able or DLC item.
5 Mushrooms will get you any 1 single item from the list below.
10 Mushrooms will get you any 3 single items from below or 1 item set.

Sets
Abyssinal Armor Set: (For Any Class)
Abyssinal Coat, Abyssinal Greaves, Abyssinal Bracers

Weapons
Swords: (For Fighters, Assassins, Mystic Knights)
Dragonís Dogma, Carnation, Ascalon

Greatswords and Warhammers: (For Warriors)
Dragonís Bite, Wounded Heart, Dwells-in-Light, Dragonís Repast, Bloody Thistle, Angelís Fist

Staves: (For Mages, Magick Archers, Mystic Knights)
Dragonís Nous, Frigid Finger, Volant White

Daggers: (For Striders, Rangers, Assassins, Magick Archers)
Dragonís Vein, Dragonís Pain, Heavenís Key

Archistaves: (For Sorcerers)
Dragonís Wit, Dragonís Risen, Talarian White

Short Bows: (For Striders, Assassins)
Dragonís Rancor, Fey Whisper

Longbows: (For Rangers)
Dragonís Blink, Savage Fang

Shields: (For Fighters, Assassins)
Dragonís Aegis, Sable Sentinel, Lambent Shield

Armor
Head Pieces:
Beowulf Mask, Apollo Mask, Siegfried Mask, St. George Mask, Dragonband, Dragon Roar, Crimson Armet, Grisly Skull, Twilight Mask, Golden Lion Helm, Barbarian Chiefís Helm, Diadem

Torso Pieces:
Dragonleather Vest, Crimson Plate, Grisly Bone Armor, Dark Lorica, Red Dragon Scale, Golden Lion Padding, Philosopherís Robe, Matte Robe

Arm Pieces:
Crimson Gauntlets, Grisly Bracers, Shadow Gauntlets, Twilight Manicae, Dragonscale Arm, Burnished Bracers, Gleaming Bangles

Leg Pieces:
Crimson Sabatons, Grisly Greaves, Shadow Greaves, Twilight Greaves, Dragonbeards, Carmine Breeches, Royal Cuisses, Holy Cuisses

Accoutrements
Capes:
Dragon Knightís Cloak, Lordly Cloak, Nebula Cape, Paladinís Mantle, Tattered Mantle, Ancient Cape

Jewelry:
Ring of Ruby, Ring of Sapphire, Ring of Amethyst, Ring of Pearl, Ring of Onyx, Dragonblood

Gift-able Items
(This list is non-exhaustive. If there is something youíd like that does not appear here, please ask.)
Gold Idol, Wyrmking Ring, Portcrystal, Wakestone, Ferrystone, Blessed Flower, Arisenís Bond, Neíer Do Part

DLC Items
Any single item in the game including Bezel Crown, Legionís Might, Wyrmfire Vizard, and Beastly Mantle to name a few.

---
#4nhankins7Posted 10/5/2012 11:51:57 PM
I guess I should have been sending Karasu shrooms during the massive three-way trading orgy I just had between my accounts =p
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#5No-A-BodyPosted 10/5/2012 11:52:53 PM
Well, I sent you... let's see... 1 liquid vim, a kept sour ambrosial meat, and I think 4 large mushymushrooms earlier on Friday just as a way to say thanks for making room for me to use Karasu. And I will be continuing my usage of her. But uh... got a Lambent Shield by chance? I just can never get around to fighting the Ur during GP, and I keep missing out on getting one. If you would, then please send it to Snow on my alt.

And yes, I agree, this community is freaking amazing. Everyone's been really cool to me. Special shout out to Baku who I'm kind of getting to know. First person who friended me here, and has greatly helped me out. Even got me an Angel's Fist for Gray, and I didn't even ask him for one. And I've tried to give back too, though I don't have as much as some. Only felt right. Might sound dumb, but a community like this shows that the world can be a good place.

Anyway, let's go kick the Ur's ass!
---
PSN ID: Gamernamicon, Pawn: Gray, The Chair Thrower 90+
Alt PSN ID: Xyloth, Pawn: Snow, The Albino Elf 17+
#6densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:05:11 AM
No-A-Body posted...
Well, I sent you... let's see... 1 liquid vim, a kept sour ambrosial meat, and I think 4 large mushymushrooms earlier on Friday just as a way to say thanks for making room for me to use Karasu. And I will be continuing my usage of her. But uh... got a Lambent Shield by chance? I just can never get around to fighting the Ur during GP, and I keep missing out on getting one. If you would, then please send it to Snow on my alt.

And yes, I agree, this community is freaking amazing. Everyone's been really cool to me. Special shout out to Baku who I'm kind of getting to know. First person who friended me here, and has greatly helped me out. Even got me an Angel's Fist for Gray, and I didn't even ask him for one. And I've tried to give back too, though I don't have as much as some. Only felt right. Might sound dumb, but a community like this shows that the world can be a good place.

Anyway, let's go kick the Ur's ass!

Change to a Fighter, and it'll be on its way.

@Nathan: I'll be here for at least 4 hours... plenty of time. :)
---
#7tritiumrainPosted 10/6/2012 12:07:39 AM
Sent you some ambrosial meat and giant fish. Could I get a portcrystal and blessed flower?
---
PSN: tritiumrain
Pawn: Ko Ah Ra - Ranger lvl 111+
#8ShadowNinja95Posted 10/6/2012 12:12:56 AM
Siegfried mask, Beowulf mask, and st George mask for 10 mushrooms :D
---
Psn: gregorilla95
#9The_Black_0niPosted 10/6/2012 12:24:00 AM
Dragonís Bite, Dragonís Wit, Dragonís Rancor, Dragonís Aegis, Dragonís Repast, Dragonís Nous. So thats 6 items, so 30 'Shrooms correct? Will send 50 though so i can feel special haha.

Will send a bit later on, need to go do some things first.
---
Andre_US_Access [Annabelle / Warrior / Level 51] Str Max Build
BlackOni165 [Alyx / Ranger / Level 70+]
#10densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:25:58 AM
Sorry, the PS3 crashed. Oops.

For both of you, it will go out win a few minutes. Thanks. :)
---