Myconid Madness! Karasu's BIG Conte-, er Trad-, er Brib-, er, Just check it out!

#101densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:19:44 PM
TSotP posted...
Hi. For 20 more mushrooms could I have

Dragonleather vest
Grisly Bracers
Grisly greaves
Dragon band
And 2 dragonblood

1ring is for Leliana. The rest is for Sten.

Sure. Send them on down.
---
PSN: Shiratori_x, Pawn: The Raven, Karasu (Level 200) [Rank: 7]
PSN: Ladyhawke_3811, Pawn: The Mayor, Haggar (Level 155 and climbing) [Rank: 20]
#102TSotPPosted 10/8/2012 12:12:07 AM
10 done. Ill send 10 more from my alt
---
PSN: TSotP [ Sten - lvl 65 - Warrior ] /// PSN: QuaziBeattie [ Leliana - lvl 32 - Ranger ] /// PSN: ShadowOTPhoenix [ Morrigan - lvl 39+ - Mage ]
#103TSotPPosted 10/8/2012 12:44:43 AM(edited)
That's 3 more sent from my alt. But I'm afraid the boss has spoken and she wants cartoons on the tv

My boss is 2 years old.
---
PSN: TSotP [ Sten - lvl 65 - Warrior ] /// PSN: QuaziBeattie [ Leliana - lvl 32 - Ranger ] /// PSN: ShadowOTPhoenix [ Morrigan - lvl 39+ - Mage ]
#104densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 12:45:07 AM
TSotP posted...

Wait... so far I've only received 3 and 3 from your 2 accounts.
---
PSN: Shiratori_x, Pawn: The Raven, Karasu (Level 200) [Rank: 7]
PSN: Ladyhawke_3811, Pawn: The Mayor, Haggar (Level 155 and climbing) [Rank: 20]
#105TSotPPosted 10/8/2012 12:55:15 AM
densetsu_x posted...
TSotP posted...

Wait... so far I've only received 3 and 3 from your 2 accounts.

Really? I sent 10 then rested at the inn. Logged out and logged into my alt and started sending from there.

The first 10 came from ShadowOTPhoenix. The next 3 came from QuaziBeattie before my daughter got up and wanted cartoons.

Its not a problem though. Let me know if they come through. I'm off the tv just now so I can't do anything thing till later today
---
#106mscoutoPosted 10/8/2012 3:16:47 AM
densetsu_x posted...
Everyone who requested items should have them all by now and things are otherwise caught up except for the following:

mscouto on alt account was being saved until Monday

bluemax: You need to be a Ranger to get the 2 Bezels

TSotP: Someone needs to be a Strider in order to receive the Fey Whisper

DashingJimmy: Still need to send the 10 Ferrystones.

Now time to drop off 2 sets for NewJerseyPlayer and then see if 19th place can be reclaimed. *whistles innocently*

hey densetsu... I was off for the weeknd, but thismonday I m back...

I will finish 1 more round today.... 10 large shrooms...

I ve done a full round of ten hires on saturday.. did you get the mushrooms?

tks
#107densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 3:32:04 AM
mscouto posted...
densetsu_x posted...
Everyone who requested items should have them all by now and things are otherwise caught up except for the following:

mscouto on alt account was being saved until Monday

bluemax: You need to be a Ranger to get the 2 Bezels

TSotP: Someone needs to be a Strider in order to receive the Fey Whisper

DashingJimmy: Still need to send the 10 Ferrystones.

Now time to drop off 2 sets for NewJerseyPlayer and then see if 19th place can be reclaimed. *whistles innocently*

hey densetsu... I was off for the weeknd, but thismonday I m back...

I will finish 1 more round today.... 10 large shrooms...

I ve done a full round of ten hires on saturday.. did you get the mushrooms?

tks

I did get the 10 you sent and marked it down and I remember you saying were going to be out until today so just catch me later tonight and we can get this done.

On an Unrelated note, for those who are using her...

Karasu has dropped the Abyssinal set and once again dons the outfit that makes the Raven what she is. She's still wielding the Bezel Crown for those who want the 5x XP, but aside from that, she is returning to what made her rather special in the first place.

5 more places to go.
---
PSN: Shiratori_x, Pawn: The Raven, Karasu (Level 200) [Rank: 6]
PSN: Ladyhawke_3811, Pawn: The Mayor, Haggar (Level 160 and climbing)
#108puibmkaPosted 10/8/2012 4:31:38 AM
Is there a limit to how many items I can request? Or how frequent I can request those items? Coz I kind of want to request more stuff... :p
#109densetsu_x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:09:57 AM
puibmka posted...
Is there a limit to how many items I can request? Or how frequent I can request those items? Coz I kind of want to request more stuff... :p

No to either. As long as the requisite items were sent, you could technically get everything on the list if you want.

Currently you have 13 in the bank which would be the equivalent of 3 items and 3 DLC items/Gifts. Just remember you can't send more than 10 until I rest to clear it (which given how much we've talked on PSN as well, I'd let you know when she's clear, which she is now for everyone).
---
PSN: Shiratori_x, Pawn: The Raven, Karasu (Level 200) [Rank: 6]
PSN: Ladyhawke_3811, Pawn: The Mayor, Haggar (Level 160 and climbing)
#110puibmkaPosted 10/8/2012 6:06:18 AM
densetsu_x posted...
puibmka posted...

No to either. As long as the requisite items were sent, you could technically get everything on the list if you want.

Currently you have 13 in the bank which would be the equivalent of 3 items and 3 DLC items/Gifts. Just remember you can't send more than 10 until I rest to clear it (which given how much we've talked on PSN as well, I'd let you know when she's clear, which she is now for everyone).

In that case, I'd like to request Dragon's Rancor, Carmine Breeches and Golden Lion Helm. Also, do you happen to have a spare Incarnadine Scale? I haven't found any after killing countless Geo Saurians. That should leave me with 2 in my bank?