Dragonforged

#1VIIVincentPosted 10/6/2012 9:57:43 AM
lets say i am a Ranger and killed the Drake with a bunch of equipment and weapons all level 3 and everything, will most of them be Dragonforged or just the equipment and weapons equipped?

i plan on running at him again but this time with a heavy load. i fought and killed him 3 times already and only once my bow was Dragonforged... a weak one too.
---
If only we could punch him through our monitors...
psn: DragunSkullz
#2Claimh_SoliasPosted 10/6/2012 10:07:23 AM
VIIVincent posted...
lets say i am a Ranger and killed the Drake with a bunch of equipment and weapons all level 3 and everything, will most of them be Dragonforged or just the equipment and weapons equipped?

i plan on running at him again but this time with a heavy load. i fought and killed him 3 times already and only once my bow was Dragonforged... a weak one too.

It's a chance thing at how many items are dragonforged, but I've only ever had items that were equipped on me become dragonforged.
---
"Am I to die...? The seat of God lies beyond..."
-Drake, Dragon's Dogma
#3nhankins7Posted 10/6/2012 10:09:16 AM
Only the gear that is equipped on your arisen has a chance of being dragonforged - not the stuff on your pawn, or in inventory. And even at 3 stars, the probability something will be DF'ed is only 18%, so I wouldn't say most stuff equipped would be DF'ed unless you get extremely lucky.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#4nhankins7Posted 10/6/2012 10:13:14 AM
BTW, as long as the drake isn't at zero HP, (i.e. ready for killing blow) you can run off a little ways and save. The drake's HP won't regen, and if you don't get what you want DF'ed, or anything at all, you can reload and try again. Drake will take 7 to 8 days to respawn.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#5tenchi1981Posted 10/6/2012 10:31:42 AM
Ya i killed him like 2 times where nothing got df and only had 2 things at a time df (got my 1* bezal crown df after 2 kills so theres a chance anything equiped that can be upgraded on your arisen to get it my lawn is almost fully decked out in df gear

love the drake most fun ive had fighting monsters besides the cyclopse shooting gallery i found at lvl 10
---
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center