Ur Dragon Gen 130

#21Alexandrious1Posted 10/7/2012 11:02:46 PM
Yea that sucks. having it would make the outfit seem better looking at least. I hope the Major expansion comes out with another super boss but drops 3 different armor sets, one of them platey and bulky looking. I really like plated armor for when I play MK.
---
PSN: TZETA
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Crystaliana, high HP/Defense/Stamina Support Mage, and pretty to look at.
#22nhankins7Posted 10/7/2012 11:16:19 PM
Has anyone checked him recently? It has been almost 12 hours since an update.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#23DashingJimmyPosted 10/8/2012 12:40:39 AM
---
PSN: DashingJimmy Pawn: Ellaria, Mage, lvl 200
Hire my pawn and I'll hire yours! Will accept all friend requests.
#24Guyver1288Posted 10/8/2012 12:52:13 AM
Alexandrious1 posted...
Yea that sucks. having it would make the outfit seem better looking at least. I hope the Major expansion comes out with another super boss but drops 3 different armor sets, one of them platey and bulky looking. I really like plated armor for when I play MK.

Hopefully not I prefer sexy armor for my female strider or sorc
---
PSN Guyver168 - Lvl 200
PSN Guyver167 - Lvl 78 - mage
#25Alexandrious1Posted 10/8/2012 1:57:27 AM
Guyver1288 posted...
Alexandrious1 posted...

Hopefully not I prefer sexy armor for my female strider or sorc

Thats why I said three sets. Need a good looking plate set in this game that has good enough stats to wear. You can have your slut armor too.
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Crystaliana, high HP/Defense/Stamina Support Mage, and pretty to look at.
#26Alexandrious1Posted 10/8/2012 2:33:12 AM
I gotta ask but why does my support mage pawn constantly lose her secondary inclination? I got her as Medicant/Ulitarian but she keeps losing her Ulitarian, it shows up blank.
---
#27enjelsamaPosted 10/8/2012 4:23:57 AM
Alexandrious1 posted...
I gotta ask but why does my support mage pawn constantly lose her secondary inclination? I got her as Medicant/Ulitarian but she keeps losing her Ulitarian, it shows up blank.

Think of it as 10+/- The game keeps track of all of them, You can have a Pawn thats Scather, Medi and Aquister. You wont see it listed, but Pawn will grab items like mad.

You likly have several at same rating, so game leaves it blank. Its often best to drink a Netraulize potion, Then drink 4 or 5 of 2-3 inclinations you want pawn to use.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
*Insert Cat Gif Here*
#28Guyver1288Posted 10/8/2012 10:37:48 AM
5.5 , 5.1 not bad half gone
---
PSN Guyver168 - Lvl 200
PSN Guyver167 - Lvl 78 - mage
#29nhankins7Posted 10/8/2012 10:58:24 AM
Alexandrious1 posted...

This is off-topic, but I will go ahead and answer your question. It is probably something YOU are doing wrong, not your pawn.

1. The inclinations of the support pawns you hire can influence your main pawn. Try to only hire pawns with inclinations you like.

2. Using the d-pad commands can influence your pawn's inclination. Ex - spamming the "come" command can turn your pawn into Guardian.

3. Your actions in battle can influence your pawn's inclination. If you always kill strongest first, you may influence Scather. If you pick up everything you see, you may influence Acquisitor.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#30SqualILeonhart(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:27:08 AM
got a 5.3 and 4.8
---
To Enjoy is to Excel