Things you find too ridiculous to be in the game.

#1ArachnidsForgerPosted 10/7/2012 4:31:02 PM
- The time limit for the OFFLINE Ur-Dragon.

- Having only one place to change vocations.

- Having being limited to only three skills per weapon.

- Having to constantly change your vocation.

I could go on, really. DD seems to have vast amounts of pro's and cons equally.
#2TigerlylaPosted 10/7/2012 5:45:47 PM
Well, nothing to do with pawns or jobs. But what I find ridiculous is that you can pick 15 sacks of hair under the dukes chair in his solar, and still the guy doesnt appear bald! He should be under a lot of stress that he's shedding 15 sacks of hair periodically 0_____o
---
PSN: Auharu
Even if the morrow is barren of promises nothing shall forestall my return..
#3ArachnidsForger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:54:41 PM
Serves him right.
#4EdalborezPosted 10/7/2012 6:02:13 PM
-Bow skills that aren't Five/Tenfold
-Metal Golems being nigh-unkillable if you don't have a bow
#5GodsPoisonPosted 10/7/2012 6:20:38 PM
^^ Not unkillable but rediculously annoying without a Bow. Climbing the Rampaging beast and then leaping off its head to score a scathing hit on a medal floating in midair is a pain in the ass but it works........

I think that Warrior class is gimped. Mages get 6 skills and 1 weapon, Sorcerors get 6 skills and 1 weapon, Warriors get 3 skills despite having 2 kinds of the same weapon?(swords and hammers) Why are they the only class limited to 3 skills?
#6EdalborezPosted 10/7/2012 6:45:43 PM
Pfft, the only Warrior skill I need is jumping light attack :D
#7ArachnidsForger(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:47:36 PM
Anyone also wish we had a clock or sorts in this game?
#8YshnuPosted 10/7/2012 7:33:28 PM
Tigerlyla posted...
Well, nothing to do with pawns or jobs. But what I find ridiculous is that you can pick 15 sacks of hair under the dukes chair in his solar, and still the guy doesnt appear bald! He should be under a lot of stress that he's shedding 15 sacks of hair periodically 0_____o

That chair is where he gets his haircut. His barber is lazy and he just sweeps the hair under the chair.

See, there's a simple explanation for everything.
---
PSN ID: XARNON
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma - but not as much as I like
#9EurekaPosted 10/7/2012 8:23:33 PM
The ordeal you have to go through when your latern gets wet

- select put latern away
- wait for animation to play out
- select use latern
- wait for animation to play out

It's gotten to the point where I think this should be considered a negative status attack. I call it "annoyed by wet latern"

Oh and I am totally co-signing the 'can only set three skills' complaint - there are so many cool options you have to pass on due to limited slots
#10IllnesssssPosted 10/7/2012 8:43:34 PM
One of the things that I find ridiculous is how the blacksmith in Gran Soren uses a Japanese smithing technique. This game is modeled after Old World Europe during the Dark Ages and those smiths stood in front of a large anvil to work and didn't crouch in front of a small one like they did in Japan. How the devs srewed this up is beyond me.

Having only one place to switch classes is stupid. It's even stupider that a freakin' Innkeeper is the guy you have to see for it.
---
"When the shades of night are falling...comes a fellow everyone knows."
"It's the old dope peddler...spreading joy wherever he goes."