Things you find too ridiculous to be in the game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Things you find too ridiculous to be in the game.
3 years ago#1
- The time limit for the OFFLINE Ur-Dragon.

- Having only one place to change vocations.

- Having being limited to only three skills per weapon.

- Having to constantly change your vocation.

I could go on, really. DD seems to have vast amounts of pro's and cons equally.
3 years ago#2
Well, nothing to do with pawns or jobs. But what I find ridiculous is that you can pick 15 sacks of hair under the dukes chair in his solar, and still the guy doesnt appear bald! He should be under a lot of stress that he's shedding 15 sacks of hair periodically 0_____o
---
PSN: Auharu
Even if the morrow is barren of promises nothing shall forestall my return..
3 years ago#3
Serves him right.
3 years ago#4
-Bow skills that aren't Five/Tenfold
-Metal Golems being nigh-unkillable if you don't have a bow
3 years ago#5
^^ Not unkillable but rediculously annoying without a Bow. Climbing the Rampaging beast and then leaping off its head to score a scathing hit on a medal floating in midair is a pain in the ass but it works........

I think that Warrior class is gimped. Mages get 6 skills and 1 weapon, Sorcerors get 6 skills and 1 weapon, Warriors get 3 skills despite having 2 kinds of the same weapon?(swords and hammers) Why are they the only class limited to 3 skills?
3 years ago#6
Pfft, the only Warrior skill I need is jumping light attack :D
3 years ago#7
Anyone also wish we had a clock or sorts in this game?
3 years ago#8
Tigerlyla posted...
Well, nothing to do with pawns or jobs. But what I find ridiculous is that you can pick 15 sacks of hair under the dukes chair in his solar, and still the guy doesnt appear bald! He should be under a lot of stress that he's shedding 15 sacks of hair periodically 0_____o

That chair is where he gets his haircut. His barber is lazy and he just sweeps the hair under the chair.

See, there's a simple explanation for everything.
---
PSN ID: XARNON
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma - but not as much as I like
3 years ago#9
The ordeal you have to go through when your latern gets wet

- select put latern away
- wait for animation to play out
- select use latern
- wait for animation to play out

It's gotten to the point where I think this should be considered a negative status attack. I call it "annoyed by wet latern"

Oh and I am totally co-signing the 'can only set three skills' complaint - there are so many cool options you have to pass on due to limited slots
3 years ago#10
One of the things that I find ridiculous is how the blacksmith in Gran Soren uses a Japanese smithing technique. This game is modeled after Old World Europe during the Dark Ages and those smiths stood in front of a large anvil to work and didn't crouch in front of a small one like they did in Japan. How the devs srewed this up is beyond me.

Having only one place to switch classes is stupid. It's even stupider that a freakin' Innkeeper is the guy you have to see for it.
---
"When the shades of night are falling...comes a fellow everyone knows."
"It's the old dope peddler...spreading joy wherever he goes."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Things you find too ridiculous to be in the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived