My innocent pawn was attacked by a troll

#1nhankins7Posted 10/9/2012 6:22:50 PM(edited)
Unfortunately, there has been a certain troll hanging around the boards lately - anyone who reads the UR topics knows who I am talking about.

He took it upon himself to rent my pawns, and give them 1 star ratings. He claims someone did the same thing to him - who knows if that is even true, but it wasn't me.

If he had any sense, he would realize that I wouldn't even be able to rent his pawn without spending a considerable amount of RC, since mine are lower leveled. I don't know how many other people he did this to, but I encourage them to post here.

So it would be nice if a couple of people could rent my pawns, and just give them 5 star ratings (no RC needed) to offset this injustice. I will be more than happy to send out rents to the other people that this happened to, as well as those who help right this wrong.

It is unfortunate that this happened. I really love this community, and I hate to see it somewhat tarnished because of one childish individual. The board hasn't been quite as enjoyable recently, with this fellow around. I think we should all do our best to ignore this individual from here on out, because we all know, you shouldn't feed the trolls.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Female Mage/Sorcerer
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#2TigerlylaPosted 10/9/2012 5:38:41 PM
All 3 pawns??? Man, thats spiteful! One of your accounts is my friend, I'd be happy to help you offset the one star ranking. Send me FR of your alternates, I'd get back to you after my work shift is done. Pawns do not deserve punk moves.
---
PSN: Auharu
Even if the morrow is barren of promises nothing shall forestall my return..
#3AsgardPosted 10/9/2012 5:49:26 PM
I've sent each of your pawns 5-stars and a Panacea.

I should have enough for anyone else who got caught in the storm of monkey-poo.
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 160 - http://i.imgur.com/cnEP4.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#4drag10Posted 10/9/2012 5:54:43 PM(edited)
I find it hilariously hypocritical of that guy to call the people who did that to his pawn "kids", and then proceed to do the very same thing to someone who has no reason to waste his time and RC on such a prank. There's also his rant on people attacking others from behind the veil of anonymity ("Pot calling the kettle black" has never been so appropriate).

Well, enough of my spiel. Sorry to see this happen to you. I'll help you out, as thanks for Nightshade's support to my alt.
---
PSN: BN_bros Pawn: Greysif
#5nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:53:06 PM(edited)
I actually haven't had a chance to check on my alts yet, so I won't know for sure if they were affected for a couple of hours. Nightshade got a 1 star rent and a thornflower. But given this person's nature, and the fact that my alts are very low level, I can only assume they were bullied as well.

Thanks Tigerlyla - and I haven't forgotten about trying out Lord Julien. I've just been focused on my alts, and he isn't on their friend list yet. :)

Thank you Asgard, and drag10. :)
---
PSN: nhankins7, Pawn: Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Pawn: Morrigan - Warrior
#6Baku00Posted 10/9/2012 5:56:19 PM
:((
---
PSN: Baku666 ~~ Pawn: Lily (Level 200)[Sorc]
PSN: Lyc0666 ~~ Pawn: Serenity (Level 17)[Warrior]
#7drag10Posted 10/9/2012 6:23:05 PM
Sent you new ratings along with items from both my accounts.
---
PSN: BN_bros Pawn: Greysif
#8nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 6:27:20 PM(edited)
Thank you drag10. I will be sending out return rents to everyone later, although I think I need to add your main in order to do that account.
---
#9flik101Posted 10/9/2012 8:26:58 PM
that's very unfortunate. no pawn deserves that kind of rating. Lady Scatha was spared but this could be due to her being at level 200 and the troll can't hire her without having to pay massive amounts of RC. i'll send you 5 arrows in a while with 5 stars across each. that should be more than enough to offset the low rating you got
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/top/?archive_no=133)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo-Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank: 68th]
#10Shadow ReaverPosted 10/9/2012 8:33:08 PM
its reasons like that i do not post my PSN on message boards.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain