Balanced vs Pure Stats

#11Tom344(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 3:33:10 PM
Alright, thanks everyone for the comments :)
Grind Time...XD
---
PSN: TomW344
#12flik101Posted 10/15/2012 3:34:48 PM
Tom344 posted...
flik101 posted...
Tom344 posted...
enjelsama posted...
Even at +2 magic gain, HK will work on a Str Built character very well.

A Pure Str build will still have some Magic, (even good enough to use thru story(well if your high level)
The difference between Pure Str Build using HK or Pain is not much, or a lot.

Each Ur has slightly different stats. One might Take more then another(MagDef/Def stats). But even then, Its not much. (thou the damage done difference would be quite high considering).

I use Both pure raw and HK on my Pure Str build. See what does more the occasion,

My Mix, I use HK,

Alright, thanks, but one more question. Which vocation should I choose to make a pawn pure str? :P

i'll answer that for you

1-10: Fighter

11-200: Warrior

Alright, thanks ;)

You can also go with this build for a higher magic defence

1 - 10: Fighter
11-100: Warrior
101- 200: Ranger
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/top/?archive_no=133)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo-Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank: 20th]
#13enjelsamaPosted 10/15/2012 3:35:04 PM
Tom344 posted...
flik101 posted...
Tom344 posted...
enjelsama posted...

A Pure Str build will still have some Magic, (even good enough to use thru story(well if your high level)

Each Ur has slightly different stats. One might Take more then another(MagDef/Def stats). But even then, Its not much. (thou the damage done difference would be quite high considering).

I use Both pure raw and HK on my Pure Str build. See what does more the occasion,

My Mix, I use HK,

Alright, thanks, but one more question. Which vocation should I choose to make a pawn pure str? :P

i'll answer that for you

Alright, thanks ;)

(For Pawns)
You can also, Go Fighter to Warrior, till lv100-150ish, switch in Ranger. (they gain +2 str as Warrior past 100. But gain extra 10 Stam +1 in def/Mdef, Lv10-100 will build a huge HP pool.

Pawns may not use Stam for running, but they do use it for attacking with skills. Ranger will help fit that in.
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
*Insert Cat Gif Here*
#14Tom344(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 3:40:34 PM
enjelsama posted...
Tom344 posted...
flik101 posted...
Tom344 posted...
enjelsama posted...

My Mix, I use HK,

i'll answer that for you

Alright, thanks ;)

(For Pawns)
You can also, Go Fighter to Warrior, till lv100-150ish, switch in Ranger. (they gain +2 str as Warrior past 100. But gain extra 10 Stam +1 in def/Mdef, Lv10-100 will build a huge HP pool.

Pawns may not use Stam for running, but they do use it for attacking with skills. Ranger will help fit that in.

Alright, this sounds like a reasonable build, i'll use this =]

And @Filik, Deff doesn't bother me too much. It's likely my pawn will only be used for general combat, I doubt i'll take it to fight online UR.
---
#15flik101Posted 10/15/2012 3:54:28 PM
the Ranger build gives the same amount of hp, stamina, & strength like a Warrior gives. The only difference is Warrior gives +2 physical def & 0 mag def, whereas Ranger gives +1 physical def & +1 magic def. You still need def against UR unless you're using invisibility. Wait we're talking about pawns right? Pawns can't use invisibility skill and sometimes do foolish things like tanking a holy furor or fire breath, so a decent physical & magic defence is needed
---
#16Tom344(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 3:57:04 PM
flik101 posted...
the Ranger build gives the same amount of hp, stamina, & strength like a Warrior gives. The only difference is Warrior gives +2 physical def & 0 mag def, whereas Ranger gives +1 physical def & +1 magic def. You still need def against UR unless you're using invisibility. Wait we're talking about pawns right? Pawns can't use invisibility skill and sometimes do foolish things like tanking a holy furor or fire breath, so a decent physical & magic defence is needed

Yeah we're talking about Pawns, but i'd not take pawns to the Online dragon, so I can benefit from the solo augments, which is why defence doesn't matter to me, atleast not much. However, i'm intending it to be a ranger in the end, which is why I want strength bonus for it ;P
---
#17tripton_Posted 10/15/2012 7:00:19 PM
flik101 posted...
The_Black_0ni posted...
Assassin, and also you can check these out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alq158bWG2GGdEFBaFR3c3RhSHdPN3d4NmdycE9UX0E#gid=3

He said 'pawn', not 'Arisen' Pawns cant use hybrid vocations =p

He said what to do for a pawn? What's wrong with his post? In fact the info he provided. Was the same info you posted later in the thread. If you actually quoted the whole post you would know that.
#18flik101Posted 10/15/2012 8:38:14 PM
tripton_ posted...
flik101 posted...
The_Black_0ni posted...
Assassin, and also you can check these out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alq158bWG2GGdEFBaFR3c3RhSHdPN3d4NmdycE9UX0E#gid=3

He said 'pawn', not 'Arisen' Pawns cant use hybrid vocations =p

He said what to do for a pawn? What's wrong with his post? In fact the info he provided. Was the same info you posted later in the thread. If you actually quoted the whole post you would know that.

Tom's original question was "Which vocation should I choose to make a PAWN pure str?" and Oni's "first & original" answer was ASSASSIN which pawns can't use.

Look at my quoted post of Oni that's his original post which he edited later.
---
#19flik101Posted 10/15/2012 8:42:13 PM
Tom344 posted...
flik101 posted...

Yeah we're talking about Pawns, but i'd not take pawns to the Online dragon, so I can benefit from the solo augments, which is why defence doesn't matter to me, atleast not much. However, i'm intending it to be a ranger in the end, which is why I want strength bonus for it ;P

But other Arisens might want to take your pawn with them against Ur.lol
---