The new RIFT STORE: help Arianne reach #1 and get amazing items and gear!!

#1dicemanxxPosted 11/10/2012 10:29:02 PM(edited)
Welcome to the new and vastly upgraded RIFT STORE! The store contains:

Armor, Clothing and Weapons of all levels, including DLC
Quest and Special Items
Monster Knowledge Scrolls

The purpose of the RIFT STORE is two-fold: to give back to the amazing community here on gamefaqs, and to ultimately get my pawn Arianne to the #1 rank. Arianne is currently ranked #2 in the world, and while she gets quite a few hires daily, she could nevertheless use a boost in hires. I want to give a huge thanks to those that have hired Arianne since the start of my quest for the number 1 spot – you've all been a great help in getting her to where she is currently!

The way the RIFT STORE operates is very straightforward – I sell items and gear in exchange for you hiring Arianne. All costs in the store are represented in hires; it takes about 30-40 seconds to hire and dismiss a pawn in the Rift one time, so compared to how long it usually takes to obtain gear and Dragonforge it, you're getting a bargain :). Most items and gear are only 5-10 hires apiece.

If you wish to make a purchase, post in this thread what you would like to buy and send Arianne your hires. The number of hires, along with hires spent and hires remaining, are tracked for each person in the google document below. First time buyers will be added to the list automatically! Anyone is also welcome to “bank” hires by hiring Arianne a number of times and using those hires at a later date.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aob_4cIU1vVBdEg2aHlBbkhCdDRwT3NISUREWFl5LXc#gid=0

PROTOCOL FOR SENDING HIRES:

1) Send a Friend Request to dice1221 if you are less than level 200 and not on my friend list
2) Rest at the inn before starting
3) Enter the Rift and retrieve Arianne from your friend list
4) Hire and release Arianne in the Rift, giving a gift of your choice and giving 5 star feedback, then repeat
5) After hiring up to 10 times, rest at the inn
6) Wait until I rest at the inn in my game before hiring again (I will update Account Info when I rest)

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1) Always give gifts each time you release Arianne. This is how I keep track of the number of hires sent.
2) Never hire any pawn or pawns more than 10 times total before resting – any hires above 10 do not count.
3) Never hire a pawn more than 10 times before I rest at the inn and “clear” those hires – any hires above 10 for any one pawn do not count until they are “cleared”.
4) I will update the Account Info in the google doc when I rest at the inn in my game – this is one way for you to know whether your hires have been “cleared” and whether you can send more hires.
5) Once I send out gear, I will post in this thread. Items will be primarily sent from PSN: diceman999. There is never any need to send Friend Requests to that account.

A QUICK NOTE ABOUT ARIANNE:

Arianne is built with power in mind, and you won't find a better Ranger in the Rift in terms of offense and defense. You're certainly welcome to use her in your game as many are currently. I'm sure she'll serve you well! She alternates between Bezel Crown (for leveling) and Dragon's Blink (for more damage). She also has perfect knowledge of beasts, quests, and locations, and will help your pawn earn their own stars! Her partner is Celeste, a powerful Strider ranked #3 in the world that you're also welcome to rent. You'll find that Arianne and Celeste work really well in tandem.

Next post - the *MASSIVE* RIFT STORE!
---
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #3 (PSN: Sellomar)
Arianne, Level 200 Ranger, Ranked #2 (PSN: dice1221)
#2dicemanxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 10:35:54 PM(edited)
THE RIFT STORE:

The Rift Store is divided up into four parts.

Dragonforged Weapons, Armor, and Clothing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aob_4cIU1vVBdEg2aHlBbkhCdDRwT3NISUREWFl5LXc#gid=1

Full Armor Sets:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aob_4cIU1vVBdEg2aHlBbkhCdDRwT3NISUREWFl5LXc#gid=3

Items:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aob_4cIU1vVBdEg2aHlBbkhCdDRwT3NISUREWFl5LXc#gid=2

Special Items and Sets:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aob_4cIU1vVBdEg2aHlBbkhCdDRwT3NISUREWFl5LXc#gid=4

There is a slight price increase for some items, but previous prices will be honored on items purchased before the Rift Store upgrade.

The Rift Store will undergo a weekly REPLENISHMENT PERIOD which lasts 24 hours. During that period all stock is replenished, but I won't be able to send out any gear. I will announce 24 hours in advance that a replenishment period is coming.

The “maximum available” column indicates how many of each item will become available after a replenishment period. The “currently available” column indicates how many items remain before the next replenishment period.

The store will be frequently updated. New items will be marked as *new*. Be on the look-out for new special items and sets - coming soon!
---
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #3 (PSN: Sellomar)
#3tenchi1981Posted 11/10/2012 10:47:57 PM(edited)
Ok

Ascalon df
One of the end game figher shields df
and a mage staff volant white i think was the name df

Whats that come to

I have 13 hires right now
---
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center
#4tritiumrainPosted 11/10/2012 10:53:53 PM
w00t a new store!

Can I get a blessed flower and portcrystal. I'll send the hires as soon as I finish off this gen Ur.
Arianne is in my party at the moment, Ur hunting.
---
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lvl 182] http://i.imgur.com/8YKXK.jpg
#5Jdub_smoothPosted 11/10/2012 10:57:07 PM
At the bottom of this page you have a bunch of MISC stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aob_4cIU1vVBdEg2aHlBbkhCdDRwT3NISUREWFl5LXc#gid=1

And You have Port crystals listed in the other document as well for more hires.

I will say I wanted to get 4 of them at 1 each..but definitely not 5 each.

Other than that I see a few items I want.

I would like a Pair of DF Gleaming bangles at 8 and a Dragonroar DF at 8. I will take them non DFed for a discount if possible.

And also if possible you could toss in 4 port crystals for 1 each for an even 20?

If no go let me know. but i am going to send some more arrows tonight and tomorrow.
#6dicemanxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:07:39 PM(edited)
Jdub_smooth posted...
At the bottom of this page you have a bunch of MISC stuff.

Ah thanks for letting me know - that junk at the bottom was meant for deletion.

I'll still honor the old prices for those that sent in hires before the Store upgrade, so I'll sell the Portcrystals to you at 1 each.

I need to go to sleep for the time being - 2 am here :). I'll start sending stuff out tomorrow - first priority is to those that ordered before the Rift store upgrade.

I also have very little in terms of non-DFed stuff strangely enough - it got all upgraded :). The DLC is still available in vast quantities (non-DFed of course, and still at 5 hires apiece - most prices haven't changed, and just the Dragon gear went up from 8 to 10).

---
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #4 (PSN: Sellomar)
#7Baku00Posted 11/10/2012 11:06:59 PM
Is Arianne still using the Bezel Crown?

was looking to use her to get myself lvled faster but appears
you're not on my list any longer on that account
---
PSN: Baku666 ~~ Pawn: Jasmine (Warrior)
(R.I.P Jasmine - 1988-2012)
#8dicemanxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:08:27 PM
Baku00 posted...
Is Arianne still using the Bezel Crown?

was looking to use her to get myself lvled faster but appears
you're not on my list any longer on that account

She is with Bezel Crown currently. Send a FR again if you want to continue using her!
---
Celeste, Level 200 Strider, Ranked #4 (PSN: Sellomar)
#9tenchi1981Posted 11/10/2012 11:15:17 PM
I have a ton of drakes tears sitti g in my bank would those make a good addition to your store? 15 spares at the moment

Id think a set of tears would be worth some hires
---
Pokemon white fc 0820-0308-4093 member of ace breeding center
breeder and founder of the dw breeding center
#10celesciaPosted 11/10/2012 11:15:32 PM
I would take an abyssal set plz Psn: Nather_X i sent de friend invite hand ready to do the hire :)