Ur Dragon Gen 147

#311BillyJIVPosted 11/23/2012 9:15:18 PM
HOLY MOTHER of ...
I got him!
First ONLINE Kill
I had to GB five times until he got to the point where I could do damage.
Even at that, it was almost impossible.
I restarted with one minute left in the GP, just a sliver of health. Lady Scatha helped me.
I had to climb on his neck and crawl up to his chin while the Sorc. tossed comets at him.
I think there was about 1 minute left in the 8 minute and he fell.

I really wanted a Dwells in Light, but still, got stuff to sell and my own set of armour and a beowolf mask.
I do NOT plan on farming to get the other three, TOOO hard. LOL

Thank you all (especially NHANKINS7 and FLIK_101).
#312NightXNinja911Posted 11/23/2012 9:17:18 PM
fatimaroy posted...
NightXNinja911 posted...
Time to do some offline Ur to replenish my funds a bit and hit level 200 already. Just 5 levels. Should take like 20 minutes?

Depends if u take pawns less xp if take high lvl pawns more les xp.

& gen 148 ur wil die very soon bcoz I enter cast holy furer & his leg was already started glowing

I got rid of all my pawns except Arianne with Bezel Crown haha
#313NightXNinja911Posted 11/23/2012 9:18:47 PM
BillyJIV posted...
HOLY MOTHER of ...
I got him!
First ONLINE Kill
I restarted with one minute left in the GP, just a sliver of health. Lady Scatha helped me.
I had to climb on his neck and crawl up to his chin while the Sorc. tossed comets at him.

I really wanted a Dwells in Light, but still, got stuff to sell and my own set of armour and a beowolf mask.

I got a dwells that I actually didn't want. You may have it if you would like. Just add me: NightXNinja911
#314BillyJIVPosted 11/23/2012 9:24:37 PM
NightXNinja911 posted...
BillyJIV posted...
HOLY MOTHER of ...
I got him!
First ONLINE Kill

I got a dwells that I actually didn't want. You may have it if you would like. Just add me: NightXNinja911

You are too kind! I don't know what I have that you want or need, but if have an extra of something you need. let me know,
#315NightXNinja911Posted 11/23/2012 9:29:51 PM
BillyJIV posted...
NightXNinja911 posted...
BillyJIV posted...
HOLY MOTHER of ...
I got him!
First ONLINE Kill

You are too kind! I don't know what I have that you want or need, but if have an extra of something you need. let me know,

haha don't worry about it I don't need anything.
#316fatimaroyPosted 11/23/2012 9:47:33 PM
NightXNinja911 posted...
fatimaroy posted...
NightXNinja911 posted...
Time to do some offline Ur to replenish my funds a bit and hit level 200 already. Just 5 levels. Should take like 20 minutes?

& gen 148 ur wil die very soon bcoz I enter cast holy furer & his leg was already started glowing

bro it still counts & makes ur xp less.... u can also hire more 1 pawn & take ur pawn with u & it will take less time...

if u want a pawn wit bezel add my psn she is gud in hitting the right spot for killing blow

psn - be4ali
#317NightXNinja911Posted 11/23/2012 10:08:34 PM
fatimaroy posted...
NightXNinja911 posted...
fatimaroy posted...
NightXNinja911 posted...

bro it still counts & makes ur xp less.... u can also hire more 1 pawn & take ur pawn with u & it will take less time...

if u want a pawn wit bezel add my psn she is gud in hitting the right spot for killing blow

psn - be4ali

haha thanks but I just hit 200. I'll still add you though.
#318Mindswift100Posted 11/23/2012 10:32:26 PM
Did anyone get a (unwanted Apollo mask)?

I can trade pretty much anything.

Add me - local_geographic PSN