Ur Dragon Gen 149

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 149
3 years ago#41
CheetahSmith posted...
I have to say that this is the first time I got 3 Online Ur kills in the span of 24 hours. :D :D :D Fun fun.

You have to...I think that the next gen will be a tank.
3 years ago#42
i just fought the GEN150, and yes... pretty tank i would say. ;(
---
PSN : Richard108 ---- Pawn : Xaphania (lvl200 Warrior) <--- Beautiful and Powerful. ;)
3 years ago#43
Finally got my Beowulf Mask.
---
White Light, White Heat.
3 years ago#44
mercurythewhite posted...

That's all I need now for my complete set. Just got my first St. George Mask
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 176 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
3 years ago#45
Yshnu posted...

do you have any doubles of the masks? i'd be willing to give my beowulf for 1 of them. i only have 2 masks so far. Beowulf and siegfried. ill be looking for all 4 eventually but if thats all you need fancy a trade?
---
PSN: Berformet - Irish Dragon Hunter,
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Nieriel, lvl151 Ranger w/Bezel Crown. Challenger / Utilitarian.
(edited by Berformet2)
3 years ago#46
Yshnu posted...
That was the squishiest GP I have ever experienced. Got a kill in like 3 mins...that's 3 mins from when I left the Inn in Cassardis. Actual kill was less than a minute. Crazy.

i have faced Squishier GPs in the past.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
3 years ago#47
Shadow Reaver posted...
Yshnu posted...
That was the squishiest GP I have ever experienced. Got a kill in like 3 mins...that's 3 mins from when I left the Inn in Cassardis. Actual kill was less than a minute. Crazy.

i have faced Squishier GPs in the past.

It all depends on when you fought him during GP. I took him out relatively early, while he was still in hard GP. But the longer you wait, the easier he gets, and it sounds like a lot of people caught soft GP.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/bj5jh.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
3 years ago#48
Berformet2 posted...
Yshnu posted...

do you have any doubles of the masks? i'd be willing to give my beowulf for 1 of them. i only have 2 masks so far. Beowulf and siegfried. ill be looking for all 4 eventually but if thats all you need fancy a trade?

Well, this is my first St. George, so I think I prefer to keep it. I also have a pawn that I want to deck out in all white gear, so the mask works well with that motif. If I get another one, I'll be sure to send it your way.
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 176 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
3 years ago#49
Man.. Ive got the worst luck..
---
3ds FC: 0946-2221-5689 fatihG_ A-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa.
PSN: fatihG_ [ Eda | 200 | Ranger ] bezel crown | util/scath
3 years ago#50
Yshnu posted...
mercurythewhite posted...

I have heaps of bewoulf masks

send me a FR and I will give you one
---
PSN: surf360 - pawn: Annya lvl 200 - mage [rank 88]
PSN: thc_wave - pawn: Isadore lvl 150 - ranger
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Gen 149

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived