Ur Dragon Gen 152

#111kinghashirPosted 12/4/2012 5:43:28 PM
that was my 1rst Ur-Dragon kill and my first time using a team of socerers
---
PSN:Ito_Igami Pawn Targaryen 200 sorcerer http://i.imgur.com/9eFfu.jpg
Ito_LoveLegacy LaylaTulQadr 200 mage http://i.imgur.com/LJSZP.jpg
#112bioskarrdPosted 12/4/2012 5:44:16 PM
Silverwyrm posted...
Hum, hes not spawning...Im in the area and sitting around but no dragon, what gives?

did you rest 3 days?

Also, just finished him. Was hard even with just a sliver of life left.
#113flik101Posted 12/4/2012 5:48:26 PM
bioskarrd posted...
Silverwyrm posted...
Hum, hes not spawning...Im in the area and sitting around but no dragon, what gives?

did you rest 3 days?

Also, just finished him. Was hard even with just a sliver of life left.

No need to rest 3 days for Ur to respawn. If you access him in the Everfall, you just have to exit the whole Everfall area and he should reappear. If you access him thru the special Rift Stone at Starfall Bay in Cassardis, you just have to exit the Chamber and reenter.
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/flik101/)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer
#114YshnuPosted 12/4/2012 6:03:50 PM
kinghashir posted...
that was my 1rst Ur-Dragon kill and my first time using a team of socerers

Congrats! That was #5 for me, but my first hard GP kill. Crazy. Glad that Ur is passed.
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 200 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
#115manaburn876Posted 12/4/2012 6:06:06 PM
flik101 posted...
manaburn876 posted...
Thank god, was kinda scared I wasn't gonna kill him, even in GP, luckily I did. Got some new stuff for me too :) st george mask, dwells in light, and an angle's fist. Everything else was old news, lustrous greatshield, abysinnal coat/greaves/bracers, ascalon. Now the question is, do I make my pawn a warrior again and deck him with dwells in light, or do I stick with my original plan of making him a fighter and giving him ascalon and lambent shield combo???

I'd prefer him to remain as a fighter =)

But he's a ranger right now O_o
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja
#116flik101Posted 12/4/2012 6:09:15 PM
manaburn876 posted...
flik101 posted...
manaburn876 posted...
Thank god, was kinda scared I wasn't gonna kill him, even in GP, luckily I did. Got some new stuff for me too :) st george mask, dwells in light, and an angle's fist. Everything else was old news, lustrous greatshield, abysinnal coat/greaves/bracers, ascalon. Now the question is, do I make my pawn a warrior again and deck him with dwells in light, or do I stick with my original plan of making him a fighter and giving him ascalon and lambent shield combo???

I meant I want you to stick with your original plan making him a fighter =)
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/flik101/)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer
#117manaburn876Posted 12/4/2012 6:42:39 PM
flik101 posted...
manaburn876 posted...
flik101 posted...
manaburn876 posted...

I meant I want you to stick with your original plan making him a fighter =)

Oh, awesome got it, I think I want to keep him as a ranger to get his stamina up there, he stayed as a warrior for a while so his strength should be nice and hefty.
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja