Things you would like to be in the game.

#1LegendaryHatredPosted 12/4/2012 10:42:49 AM
I wish warriors carried their greatswords behind their heads like this

http://cdn.theblackswordsman.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dragons11.jpg

Also the ability to block with your greatsword.
---
Darkwraith Ranking Officer.
Spirit in Black Until The Journey's End.
#2YshnuPosted 12/4/2012 10:47:09 AM
He's wearing Swordsman's plate and greaves and he's carrying what looks like a Saving Grace. What game is that?
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 200 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
#3LegendaryHatred(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:08:34 AM
Its Dragon's Dogma man. Its just Guts' gear.
---
Darkwraith Ranking Officer.
Spirit in Black Until The Journey's End.
#4YshnuPosted 12/4/2012 11:44:55 AM
LegendaryHatred posted...
Its Dragon's Dogma man. Its just Guts' gear.

LOL, well that explains that...
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 200 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
#5Zasamel01Posted 12/4/2012 2:06:49 PM
4 player multiplayer and a giant ground war pvp ,world were everyone could fight against each other only ala, ground war in cod. also use the main map area split in half for the two opposing side in capture the flag fashion ,only arisen and main pawn for 2 player teams,and all arisen's for 4 player. i would put dd as the pinnacle of rpg's if they had this system.
#6SlyGamer1979Posted 12/4/2012 2:46:27 PM(edited)
multiple save files
warning when questing that if you do some other quests that you will fail others if not done in the right order.
bigger map
horse for traveling
multiple races to pick from. its kinda sad a good RPG game and no other races to pick from ?
---
PSN SlyFox5679
#7neogenoPosted 12/4/2012 4:33:25 PM
We'll technically there ARE other races. But you sort of have to manually create them in the character edit. (long pointy ears for Elves and short n stubby body for Dwarves) Coding in different races (I imagine) would have to mean that there are some sort of statistical merits depending on what race you choose to make having them part of the game meaningful. Its a nice idea but it can come with problems as well. Nobody wants to hire a Mage from the Barbarian race and nobody wants a Warrior from the heavenly Elvin bloodlines.

"Statistically" speaking of course.
---
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#8Evanescent-BluePosted 12/4/2012 8:35:42 PM
A few games I've played recently, primarilly DCUO, have a system where after equipping a piece of gear, you can retain it's look no matter what you're actually wearing. So I could be wearing the Abyssinal Outfit and look like I'm wearing Fisherman's tatters, to give an example(Hey man, I'd do it, chicks dig the scar.)

It entirely eliminates the style vs. stats issue; I think it'd be awesome in this game.

Dyes to make the color of your outfits any you'd like, like in Fable, would be pretty sweet too.
---
Burn bright. Burn blue.
"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."
#9kyuubi_clonePosted 12/5/2012 9:24:45 AM
an option to sleep for more than just one day at a time. also a better photo system (better controls).
#10konohaJouninPosted 12/5/2012 2:39:13 PM
I really wish gatsu berserk armor and the dragon slayer was in the game. The berserk armor would increase your speed, stamina, jump and defense.