Things you would like to be in the game.

#11nickizgr8Posted 12/5/2012 3:13:53 PM
Multilayer
Bigger map, More Inns/towns everywhere, Bigger dungeons take 30mins- 2 hours to complete.
Actual difficulty beyond level 40
Deeper story
Lore
More Weapons and Equipment.
Some form of penalty for running everywhere.
Night needs to be a lot more dangerous give me a reason to find somewhere to hide during the night like they said in the dev dairy's
Better romance. It's terrible in this game, oh you spent 10 mins walking around the market with this kid oh you now are in love with her.
Remove stupid miss able quests that are actually quite important. I missed the quest to open that woman's shop and I was playing a ranger. So that was bad.
Actually endgame DLC instead of the rubbish quest board DLC I've heard about.
More than 1 Save file.
Random mob spawns. Like I can spend 1 hour walking around a forest or go through it and risk walking into a drake. If it was like the current game I would know if there is anything bad in that forest.
#12No-A-BodyPosted 12/5/2012 6:32:41 PM
nickizgr8 posted...
Multilayer
Bigger map, More Inns/towns everywhere, Bigger dungeons take 30mins- 2 hours to complete.
Actual difficulty beyond level 40
Deeper story
Lore
More Weapons and Equipment.
Some form of penalty for running everywhere.
Night needs to be a lot more dangerous give me a reason to find somewhere to hide during the night like they said in the dev dairy's
Better romance. It's terrible in this game, oh you spent 10 mins walking around the market with this kid oh you now are in love with her.
Remove stupid miss able quests that are actually quite important. I missed the quest to open that woman's shop and I was playing a ranger. So that was bad.
Actually endgame DLC instead of the rubbish quest board DLC I've heard about.
More than 1 Save file.
Random mob spawns. Like I can spend 1 hour walking around a forest or go through it and risk walking into a drake. If it was like the current game I would know if there is anything bad in that forest.

Yeah, I was gonna say actual difficulty myself.
---
Gaming Community Today: spend years begging for it, get excited for it, and trash it the moment you're expectations are not met. -ajmrowland
#13DaikougenPosted 12/5/2012 6:49:22 PM
More Big Bosses~
Mystic Knight Used Sorcerer Powers Instead of Mage~
Better Skills For A Warrior~
BLACK KNIGHTS!!~~~
More Enchanted Swords, and enchanted Bows~
An Ice And Lightning Version Of Grigori that respawns every 2 months in game~
Hydras appear more Often~
Evil eyes Appear in Desolate Dark Areas~ Ect. Deep Caves
Way Bigger Map~(im talking bigger than gta 5's planned map)
More Sophisticated "Love Interest" Storylines~
Different Enemies In Different Areas~ No repeats!
Other Players Can Play Alongside you as their Pawns~
Multiplayer wars~
RESET THE UR DRAGON EVERY 6 MONTHS~
Lastly More Vocations~

Sorry To Be So Demanding :x~
---
Eh The Old Chop Chop!
~Karate Sniper~
#14Klaatu77Posted 12/5/2012 7:31:40 PM
I'd like to be a Skeleton Lord.
---
PSN: McCloud77 (Cloudstrike Lvl200 Ranger)
Alt: McLeod7_7 (Stormstout Lvl150+ Sorcerer)
#15XynxPosted 12/5/2012 8:44:12 PM
The ability to make my arisen/pawn look like a 14 year old girl, then dress her in a thong and a corset.

Oh, wait....

Honestly, the ability to use the looks of one armor with the stats of another and to dye armors like mentioned above.

And a loot system like Diablo 2 with random modifiers and different qualities of items, and the possibility for a random stat rare item to be better than any set stat item if it gets really good modifiers.

Hell, just make it a Skyrim size world, with Demon/Dark Souls combat mechanics and bosses, a Diablo style loot/crafting system and more Hard mode type challenges that are actually balanced rather than just adding to existing enemies HP/damage and reducing your characters with rewards to suit.
---
PSNs- ***Meizn8: Nightchill-Lvl 200 Uti/Mend Mage *** Xynx-:Bhelrudan: Lvl 200 Sca/Chal Stam Battery Ranger *** Bhelrudan: Bluerose: Lvl 200 Chal/Mit Strider***
#16shabalakazamPosted 12/5/2012 10:04:57 PM
LORE

I mean seriously, it feels like monsters are just there for the sake of it.