Looking for level 200 Striders, Sorcerers, and Warriors.

#21YshnuPosted 12/5/2012 12:52:25 PM
gmoshier posted...
Rioleus posted...
A lot of the pawns I've favorited aren't active anymore. And with the new hard mode, I'd like to take some new faces for a change. Just add your pawn info and PSN as a reply. I'll get around to using them as I add them to my favorites list.

If you'd like my PSN it's: PersonSlayer. Rain's a level 200 mage who isn't as sturdy as Cassandra but the high stamina and decent magic attack should help a bit.

(Edit - her inclinations are utilitarian/mendicant. Forgot to post that.)

My pawn is a level 200 Sorcerer and she's easy on the eyes. Take her for a spin and you'll be impressed. She has pretty good resistance to all elements and debilitations.

PSN: gmoshier

I've been looking for a good sorcerer, but too many of my favorites have users who change gear and leave pawns pathetically equipped or forget to set skills.

What skills do you have on her?
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 200 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
#22gmoshierPosted 12/5/2012 1:13:48 PM
Yshnu posted...
gmoshier posted...
Rioleus posted...
A lot of the pawns I've favorited aren't active anymore. And with the new hard mode, I'd like to take some new faces for a change. Just add your pawn info and PSN as a reply. I'll get around to using them as I add them to my favorites list.

If you'd like my PSN it's: PersonSlayer. Rain's a level 200 mage who isn't as sturdy as Cassandra but the high stamina and decent magic attack should help a bit.

(Edit - her inclinations are utilitarian/mendicant. Forgot to post that.)

My pawn is a level 200 Sorcerer and she's easy on the eyes. Take her for a spin and you'll be impressed. She has pretty good resistance to all elements and debilitations.

PSN: gmoshier

I've been looking for a good sorcerer, but too many of my favorites have users who change gear and leave pawns pathetically equipped or forget to set skills.

What skills do you have on her?

High Ingle, High Levin, High Miasma, High Comestion, High Gicel, and High Bolide. Everyone on my team carries a holy weapon and that's why I don't equip her with holy affinity. I can easily slide that in if you are looking for that skill. She has the following augments:

- Bastion
- Awareness
- Acuity
- Attunement
- Gravitas
- Articulacy
---
Currently playing Dragon's Dogma and Resident Evil 6.
Pawn: Natasha (Level 200 Sorcerer - Scather/Utilitarian) http://i.imgur.com/3ZCeb.jpg
#23newjerseyplayerPosted 12/5/2012 4:15:57 PM
I have a level 200 Warrior. PSN: rjlikestv
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
#24gmoshierPosted 12/5/2012 4:23:39 PM(edited)
newjerseyplayer posted...
I have a level 200 Warrior. PSN: rjlikestv

I am already renting TrevaJax's Warrior pawn and I'm quite happy with her so far. I'll have a look at your pawn tonight and add him/her to my favourites if I like what I see. Does your pawn have decent and/or good defenses to all elements and debilitations? What skills and equipment do you have equipped on this pawn? Inclinations?
---
Currently playing Dragon's Dogma and Resident Evil 6.
Pawn: Natasha (Level 200 Sorcerer - Scather/Utilitarian) http://i.imgur.com/3ZCeb.jpg