Anyone willing to give/trade thier DLC weapons/armor?

#1kyuubi_clonePosted 12/5/2012 1:35:11 PM
i'd really like to get my hands on some of the DLC stuff, but as we all know, most of the items are useless once you get past certain stages of the game. i was hoping someone would be willing to trade them or simply give them away.

i'd really like to get the following:

Hellfang Shield
Bezel Crown
Legion's Might
#2kyuubi_clone(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:37:06 PM
any help will be greatly appreciated. my gamertag on PS3 is Kyuubi_clone
#3Angeloliveira18Posted 12/5/2012 1:37:24 PM
kyuubi_clone posted...
i'd really like to get my hands on some of the DLC stuff, but as we all know, most of the items are useless once you get past certain stages of the game. i was hoping someone would be willing to trade them or simply give them away.

i'd really like to get the following:

Hellfang Shield
Bezel Crown
Legion's Might

I have bezel crown,i'm in need of a dragon band do you have any?
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Scather/Utilitarian
PSN:Angeloliveira20
#4kyuubi_clone(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:40:01 PM
wow, lol i hve not reached that far in the game yet. i have lots of low level dragonforged stuff. lots of items, curatives and materials too. but unfortunately not too much good or useful stuff for the high levelled players. wish i had more to offer - i'm relatively new to the game - just got to lvl 80 by farming the devilgrove drake.
#5Angeloliveira18Posted 12/5/2012 1:44:23 PM
kyuubi_clone posted...
wow, lol i hve not reached that far in the game yet. i have lots of low level dragonforged stuff. lots of items, curatives and materials too. but unfortunately not too much good or useful stuff for the high levelled players. wish i had more to offer - i'm relatively new to the game - just got to lvl 80 by farming the devilgrove drake.

I'll send you anyway send friend request hire my pawn once and i'll send you the bezel ok?
---
#6kyuubi_clone(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:46:24 PM
thanks bro. i will send the request when i get off work later on. i really appreciate it man! can't wait to test it out. is there anything that i may have that you may actually want?
my psn is kyuubi_clone and i will add you later today.
#7YshnuPosted 12/5/2012 1:47:10 PM
I have the Divine Armor DLC. If you want anything from that DLC, just let me know. All I ask for in return is a mushroom for each item.
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 200 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
#8Angeloliveira18Posted 12/5/2012 1:54:19 PM
kyuubi_clone posted...
thanks bro. i will send the request when i get off work later on. i really appreciate it man! can't wait to test it out. is there anything that i may have that you may actually want?

don't want anything,but you're always welcome to use my pawn...i will take yours for a spin later on when you add me ;-)
---
#9kyuubi_clone(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:59:11 PM
Yshnu posted...
I have the Divine Armor DLC. If you want anything from that DLC, just let me know. All I ask for in return is a mushroom for each item.

anything would be useful really. lol. i will send those shrooms for you. i have hundreds of those things in my inventory
#10kyuubi_clone(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:01:34 PM
Angeloliveira18 posted...
kyuubi_clone posted...

don't want anything,but you're always welcome to use my pawn...i will take yours for a spin later on when you add me ;-)

great! i'll look forward to it. what vocation should i change my pawn to in order to receive the items from you?