Need DLC armour and/or weapons?

#1Klaatu77Posted 12/5/2012 1:04:15 PM
Send a message to the McCloud77 account stating what you need. I will equip your pawn. Offer good until I run out of gold. If you're satisfied just send me something in return although that is not necessary.
---
PSN: McCloud77 (Cloudstrike Lvl200 Ranger)
Alt: McLeod7_7 (Stormstout Lvl125+ Sorcerer)
#2YshnuPosted 12/5/2012 2:48:48 PM
Klaatu77 posted...
Send a message to the McCloud77 account stating what you need. I will equip your pawn. Offer good until I run out of gold. If you're satisfied just send me something in return although that is not necessary.

I'll take Chaos armor and the eyepatch, if you have it. You can slap it on my alt pawn Goddess, acct: BRODENHAR. I'll be sure to take Cloudstrike on some Ur hunts with my main acct.

Let me know if you need anything from Divine Armor DLC.
---
PSN ID: XARNON - Talithakoum/lvl 200 magnanimous/bezel crown ranger.
#3luaithPosted 12/5/2012 3:29:17 PM(edited)
other than asking for armor.. do you think it is worth purchasing? I am having a lot of fun with this game and I don't mind giving capcom some money for it. hopefully the money will go to a sequel in the future. don't want to buy it though if the normal game armor has better stats though.
#4Klaatu77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:01:15 PM
luaith posted...
other than asking for armor.. do you think it is worth purchasing? I am having a lot of fun with this game and I don't mind giving capcom some money for it. hopefully the money will go to a sequel in the future. don't want to buy it though if the normal game armor has better stats though.

The dlc armour is nice for early in the game and some are pretty neat. When dragonforged it will withstand most, if not all, enemies pretty well. There are plenty of people giving it away so no need to buy it.
---
#5BlackCatGodPosted 12/5/2012 4:32:13 PM
oh wow this offer still up!?
would it be ok to get wyrmfire vizard and dragons flight? please send it to TREX_JR_10 :D
---
PSNID: EV3_Entite Pawn: Amy (Amaterasu) Sorceres
PSNID: MilkyFaw9191 Pawn Yomi (Tsukiyomi) Ranger
#6Klaatu77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:43:22 PM
BlackCatGod posted...
would it be ok to get wyrmfire vizard and dragons flight? please send it to TREX_JR_10 :D

Yes, I just started. You should have it shortly.
---
#7BlackCatGodPosted 12/5/2012 4:58:36 PM
Klaatu77 posted...
BlackCatGod posted...

Yes, I just started. You should have it shortly.

gee thanks a lot haha
---
PSNID: EV3_Entite Pawn: Amy (Amaterasu) Sorceres
PSNID: MilkyFaw9191 Pawn Yomi (Tsukiyomi) Ranger
#8Angeloliveira18Posted 12/5/2012 4:59:44 PM
I don't know much about dlc armours but if you could send me some pieces of armour and cloth that would look good on women pawns I would be much appreciated,anything you need in return you just say it!

Thanks in advance.
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Scather/Utilitarian
PSN:Angeloliveira20
#9Klaatu77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:05:58 PM
Yshnu posted...
Klaatu77 posted...

I'll take Chaos armor and the eyepatch, if you have it. You can slap it on my alt pawn Goddess, acct: BRODENHAR. I'll be sure to take Cloudstrike on some Ur hunts with my main acct.

Let me know if you need anything from Divine Armor DLC.

The id "brodenhar" returns a mage Priscilla. Chaos can be worn by fighters or warriors only.
---
#10Klaatu77(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:20:39 PM
Angeloliveira18 posted...
I don't know much about dlc armours but if you could send me some pieces of armour and cloth that would look good on women pawns I would be much appreciated,anything you need in return you just say it!

Thanks in advance.

Will do. I'm always looking for weapons that inflict "interesting" damage such as Caladbolg, Kunai, etc.
---