Ur Dragon Gen 165

#171xTwilightReaperPosted 12/30/2012 6:40:51 PM
Westernbar posted...
xTwilightReaper posted...
Ahh.. Couldnt kill it. Wow. Been fighting it for four days, and couldnt kill it in GP. lol.

Yeah, anybody that got the Abyssinal set want to gift it to me if you already have it?

And i hope this next one shows up squishy. I wanna at least kill one online before the year is over.

Add me, I can gift u one set.

okay. added both. lol
#172WesternbarPosted 12/30/2012 6:43:11 PM
Mindswift100 posted...
Worst fight ever. Just got home tried to slay it in (warrior) vocation. No chance! How the hell can a warrior class player slay the Ur dragon? I'm so pissed dont even want to try fighting the dragon again. I had 3 high level rangers and still couldn't slay it in a medium soft GP.
Only had enough time to have 1 fight with it also. Left and came back to fight him and the rewards for helping popped up........ Complete fail and discouragement.

Maybe this my last try until the Dark Arisen content is released.

I have had that feeling and frustration before, just change to assassin and kill it next round.
---
PSN:Benbendoremi, Pawn: SummerStorm - Fighter, Lv 200
PSN:Benbenfasola, Pawn: SummerSnow - Sorcerer, Lv 200
#173AsgardPosted 12/30/2012 6:47:38 PM
In case anyone isn't familiar with the 4-booster method yet, it will more than double your damage and is described here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/64783146
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 200 - http://i.imgur.com/8IbZs.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#174Mindswift100Posted 12/30/2012 6:47:44 PM
Westernbar posted...
Mindswift100 posted...
Worst fight ever. Just got home tried to slay it in (warrior) vocation. No chance! How the hell can a warrior class player slay the Ur dragon? I'm so pissed dont even want to try fighting the dragon again. I had 3 high level rangers and still couldn't slay it in a medium soft GP.
Only had enough time to have 1 fight with it also. Left and came back to fight him and the rewards for helping popped up........ Complete fail and discouragement.

I have had that feeling and frustration before, just change to assassin and kill it next round.

Yea man. I usually kill the Ur dragon as an assassin. Just wanted to dragon forge my warrior gear and weapons. I've slayed the online Ur dragon maybe 10-11 times.
#175WesternbarPosted 12/30/2012 6:48:56 PM
Westernbar posted...
Ahh.. Couldnt kill it. Wow. Been fighting it for four days, and couldnt kill it in GP. lol.

Yeah, anybody that got the Abyssinal set want to gift it to me if you already have it?

And i hope this next one shows up squishy. I wanna at least kill one online before the year is over.

Add me, I can gift u one set.

okay. added both. lol

Sent to Vala.
---
#176WesternbarPosted 12/30/2012 6:51:32 PM
Mindswift100 posted...
Westernbar posted...
Mindswift100 posted...

Yea man. I usually kill the Ur dragon as an assassin. Just wanted to dragon forge my warrior gear and weapons. I've slayed the online Ur dragon maybe 10-11 times.

Oh, tat's really a big challenge man!
---
#177xTwilightReaperPosted 12/30/2012 7:01:56 PM
Westernbar posted...
Mindswift100 posted...
Westernbar posted...
Mindswift100 posted...

Oh, tat's really a big challenge man!

Thanks again man,

And Mindswift100, if you have endgame gear, just plow through the story line and fight Grigory with whatever you want. Should only take about 2 hours if your portcrystals are set up right.
#178JohnnyKevlarPosted 12/30/2012 7:10:46 PM
nhankins7 posted...
JohnnyKevlar posted...
I couldn't kill him, i got rewarded for contribution. This sucks, when will there be another chance? I need to get the trophy for killing him.

I'm fairly certain you can get that trophy by beating offline Ur.

Edit - and I was ninja'd

Thanks, I just killed him in two tries now...much easier. Got the trophy. When do you reckon I will get another chance with the gen 166 ur dragon? I was planning on selling the game this week...
---
PSN: JohnnyKevlar
#179Crimson681Posted 12/30/2012 7:16:54 PM
I can do around 40% of a bar to him with a level 200 assassin without using a maker's finger. That is about 2x more than my level 200 sorcerer does.