Ur Dragon Gen 171

#181NayikoPosted 1/13/2013 1:42:32 AM
I just got the rewards on entering his chamber so it's over now.
#182XxMisanthropexXPosted 1/13/2013 1:46:41 AM
I'm never going to get a totem mace a this rate. Blast the RNG.
---
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is strength.
#183AardicusPosted 1/13/2013 1:47:14 AM
icancontribute posted...
I went numerous rounds with Gen 171 earlier. When it was first announced GP grace period, i went in to face dragon again. I looked at the clock and it was 11 pm Pacific Time.

I went several rounds with the Dragon during grace period, each time i was unable to kill all 3 hearts. Right now it's 12:36am Pacific Time (1 hour and 36mins later) and the grace period is still going on. The dragon just flew in.

As the user below notes, each time the dragon returns all the hearts that i've killed have returned, fresh. So each time i kill 2 of the 3 hearts (the left shoulder, and the head) and it gets away before i can kill the heart on the tail

The Chow posted...
EDIT: ugh, is each attempt supposed to reset your progress? Still in Grace Period lol.

If someone manages to kill this Ur Dragon with a Magick Archer please post your stats, what is your base magik and strength? What are your augments?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/64783146

This could be helpful if you havn't already read it. =)
---
PSN:Aardicus -Pawn:Lady Z?(lvl200 Strider)-usually...
PSN:Indifaery -Pawn:Lady Ireland(lvl200 Sorceress)-wifey's acc.
#184The ChowPosted 1/13/2013 1:47:20 AM
I had it on pause while posting, so I might still have a chance to finish this off unless I wasted too much time already.

...and I didn't realize the eyes counted as a damage spot. lol
---
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"
#185doggymcwoofPosted 1/13/2013 1:49:20 AM
If anyone can swing totem mace/gls my way, i would love you death, do not know how many times i went in during gp and sooo pissed about not killing this maggot!!!
#186AardicusPosted 1/13/2013 1:51:38 AM
The Chow posted...
I had it on pause while posting, so I might still have a chance to finish this off unless I wasted too much time already.

...and I didn't realize the eyes counted as a damage spot. lol

If you hit an area and purplish blood shoots out it is a valid area. If it shows yellowish blood it is a dead area and of no use.
---
#187AardicusPosted 1/13/2013 1:52:47 AM
doggymcwoof posted...
If anyone can swing totem mace/gls my way, i would love you death, do not know how many times i went in during gp and sooo pissed about not killing this maggot!!!

Totem mace cannot be traded as pawns cannot become Mystic Knights. What is 'gls'?
---
#188IFDragonPosted 1/13/2013 1:55:26 AM
Aardicus posted...
doggymcwoof posted...

Totem mace cannot be traded as pawns cannot become Mystic Knights. What is 'gls'?

i think doggy ment lgs for lustrious greatshield or whatever its called.... ur-dragon's magick shield also not tradable
---
PSN:ajmort696 Pawn:Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent Pawn: Eagle lv200 rust ranger
#189doggymcwoofPosted 1/13/2013 1:55:41 AM
Aardicus posted...
doggymcwoof posted...

Right, sweet as, totally forgot about that annnd great lustrious shield! Which will be a mass no aswell
#190The ChowPosted 1/13/2013 2:01:04 AM(edited)
Well, I'm dejectedly announcing that I failed. -_-

I was attacking the eyes and actually seeing damage progress for the little bit of health he had left. I managed to "clip" inside his head and not get shaken off or interrupted for a good minute or two before he "pushed" me off on the cliffs nearby. ><

It was okay though, as he was bowing his head for some reason near the ground. I jumped on and started trying to attack with Hundred Kisses like always. Based on how much damage I was doing earlier, this would take no less than thirty seconds.

Oh, what's this? I'm stricken with a debilitation that doesn't allow me to use Skills. I guess that's why his head was bowing. Well, I'm on his head anyway. I CAN MAKE IT WITH REGULAR ATTACKS IF I TRY.

I'm not exaggerating here, he was down an amount of health where I actually saw next to nothing, possibly one pixel on this HD resolution.

...AND THEN HE FLEW AWAY. ><!

---
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"