Ur Dragon Gen 171

#191savior9999Posted 1/13/2013 2:01:30 AM
what a joke. i spent 6 hours fighting this thing. had it down to zero health twice, and i zone back in and its dead.. what a waste of time.
#192AardicusPosted 1/13/2013 2:10:22 AM
doggymcwoof posted...
Aardicus posted...
doggymcwoof posted...
If anyone can swing totem mace/gls my way, i would love you death, do not know how many times i went in during gp and sooo pissed about not killing this maggot!!!

Totem mace cannot be traded as pawns cannot become Mystic Knights. What is 'gls'?

Right, sweet as, totally forgot about that annnd great lustrious shield! Which will be a mass no aswell

If I could trade them to you I would. I remember the joy of first getting them myself. Keep at it, they are totally worth it ( from how they look at the very least. ) =)
---
PSN:Aardicus -Pawn:Lady Z?(lvl200 Strider)-usually...
PSN:Indifaery -Pawn:Lady Ireland(lvl200 Sorceress)-wifey's acc.
#193savior9999Posted 1/13/2013 2:13:09 AM
i have a spare dwells in light, if anyone wants to trade for it
---
psn: savior99 pawn lvl 125 Bella (warrior atm)
#194IFDragonPosted 1/13/2013 2:19:41 AM
savior9999 posted...
i have a spare dwells in light, if anyone wants to trade for it

whatcha lookin for?
---
PSN:ajmort696 Pawn:Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent Pawn: Eagle lv200 rust ranger
#195fatimaroyPosted 1/13/2013 2:25:22 AM(edited)
The gp for this ur was extremely long & hard.

It was more then 1 hour.

Hope everyone got a kill & good to c new ur-dragon Hunters. ;-)

Edit: (wahahahaha I can edit my post now) hard gp for newly raised Arisen's.
#196The ChowPosted 1/13/2013 2:26:06 AM
Well, now I know what I'm doing. Experience matters in this case, lol.

...though I may need to accrue all those curatives I wasted.
---
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"
#197savior9999Posted 1/13/2013 2:27:23 AM
Idk, anything from online Ur that an assassin can use besides ascalon and heavens key.
---
psn: savior99 pawn lvl 125 Bella (warrior atm)
#198IFDragonPosted 1/13/2013 2:28:59 AM
savior9999 posted...
Idk, anything from online Ur that an assassin can use besides ascalon and heavens key.

lol that only leaves the shield masks and abyssinal set
---
PSN:ajmort696 Pawn:Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent Pawn: Eagle lv200 rust ranger
#199nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:52:53 AM
The Chow posted...
Well, now I know what I'm doing. Experience matters in this case, lol.

...though I may need to accrue all those curatives I wasted.

There is a way to fight him without using all your curatives. Get kitted up for GP - I usually bring 120 large mushrooms and 32 conquerors periapt for my assassin. Save as soon as you enter the chamber (if it didn't auto-save for you). Fight him, using all the consumables you want to. After the round is over, there will be an accessing server message, when it uploads the damage you did. After the accessing server message, godsbane and retry.

This method won't use up all your consumables. But beware, you won't be getting contribution credit on your game, since you didn't save the damage you did against Ur. So if you use this method, make sure you can get the kill during GP.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/bj5jh.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#200nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:12:10 AM
To the newer Ur fighters that didn't get a kill, try using periapts next time. Conquerors for strength based vocations, Demons for magic based. Bring 32 of your chosen variety. Four at a time will stack, so 32 should last you through the fight. Using the periapts is also a good way to gauge how much time you have left until Ur leaves, since each one (or set of four) will last for about a minute.

This method will boost your damage quite a bit - on the previous page someone already posted the link to Asgard's thread about periapts.

And it goes without saying that you should use all the strength and/or magic boosting augments that you have available.

Good luck to all on gen 172.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/bj5jh.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter