Ur Dragon Gen 171

#41flik101Posted 1/11/2013 12:14:55 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
4.7...why does it keep gaining health? it looks like its still damaged in all the same places 0.o

It is explained in the opening post of this thread =)
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/flik101/)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer
#42jlnatayaPosted 1/11/2013 12:33:34 PM
Got a 4.5 again. I've been grinding this dragon the whole day. I'll go offline for now and gain some level.

Is the gloves of might worth buying?

Hey flik,i havent thank you enough for what you've given last time around. Thanks again and again and again! You're pawn is really awesome! :3
---
Psn: jlnataya
Pawn: serah 173 sorceress
#432DFighter84Posted 1/11/2013 12:35:21 PM
^ "When Ur is summoned, he will appear with varying amounts of Hp. Donít be alarmed as he is not healing himself. A generally accepted theory (as proposed by some GameFAQs members) is there are 4 different Ur Dragons in 4 different servers, with their own Health Points. If one of these versions is killed, we will then enter Grace Period. There are also instances that the server redistributes Urís health in the case that one of the versions has a considerably lesser amount of health compared to the other versions. This is done to prevent the players from concentrating on the Ur with the lowest Hp."

***face/palm myself***

i read that before too.

about fighting the UR dragon... if you use Holy weapons, does the Holy enchant do anything extra? i know for the mystic knight, you have to have the holy enchant for the magic cannons to have the holy affect. but what about for just attacking it with the abbysal anguish enchanted holy sword? should i go with abyssal anguish and holy enchant on a holy weapon, or is an abyssal anguish enchanted holy weapon gonna do the same thing?
---
2-frackin'-D... The voice of the voiceless
#44IFDragonPosted 1/11/2013 12:38:50 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
^ "When Ur is summoned, he will appear with varying amounts of Hp. Donít be alarmed as he is not healing himself. A generally accepted theory (as proposed by some GameFAQs members) is there are 4 different Ur Dragons in 4 different servers, with their own Health Points. If one of these versions is killed, we will then enter Grace Period. There are also instances that the server redistributes Urís health in the case that one of the versions has a considerably lesser amount of health compared to the other versions. This is done to prevent the players from concentrating on the Ur with the lowest Hp."

***face/palm myself***

i read that before too.

about fighting the UR dragon... if you use Holy weapons, does the Holy enchant do anything extra? i know for the mystic knight, you have to have the holy enchant for the magic cannons to have the holy affect. but what about for just attacking it with the abbysal anguish enchanted holy sword? should i go with abyssal anguish and holy enchant on a holy weapon, or is an abyssal anguish enchanted holy weapon gonna do the same thing?

same thing going with a ascolon will save u from having to enchant but holy affinity/trance will also add extra holy damage so it never hurts to cast it even with that sword
---
PSN:ajmort696 Pawn:Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent Pawn: Eagle lv103 ranger(temporary bezel ranger till lv200)
#45TruSkooledPosted 1/11/2013 12:51:56 PM
When Ur is summoned, he will appear with varying amounts of Hp. Donít be alarmed as he is not healing himself. A generally accepted theory (as proposed by some GameFAQs members) is there are 4 different Ur Dragons in 4 different servers, with their own Health Points. If one of these versions is killed, we will then enter Grace Period. There are also instances that the server redistributes Urís health in the case that one of the versions has a considerably lesser amount of health compared to the other versions. This is done to prevent the players from concentrating on the Ur with the lowest Hp."

Early when the game came out, it was also said that if you (or any or your pawns) died it would regenerate some of UR's health. Same was said if you left the chamber before UR flew away; has this all been fixed in a patch, or this still true? Or am I busting my @$$ trying not to get killed for nothin? >.>
---
'...A fool can't act the wise, but the wise can act a fool...' -Kweli
#46IFDragonPosted 1/11/2013 12:54:23 PM
TruSkooled posted...
When Ur is summoned, he will appear with varying amounts of Hp. Donít be alarmed as he is not healing himself. A generally accepted theory (as proposed by some GameFAQs members) is there are 4 different Ur Dragons in 4 different servers, with their own Health Points. If one of these versions is killed, we will then enter Grace Period. There are also instances that the server redistributes Urís health in the case that one of the versions has a considerably lesser amount of health compared to the other versions. This is done to prevent the players from concentrating on the Ur with the lowest Hp."

Early when the game came out, it was also said that if you (or any or your pawns) died it would regenerate some of UR's health. Same was said if you left the chamber before UR flew away; has this all been fixed in a patch, or this still true? Or am I busting my @$$ trying not to get killed for nothin? >.>

it was never the case alot of ppl just godsbane to keep using the same supplies to fight the dragon
---
PSN:ajmort696 Pawn:Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent Pawn: Eagle lv103 ranger(temporary bezel ranger till lv200)
#47flik101Posted 1/11/2013 1:57:06 PM
TruSkooled posted...

Capcom denied that speculation and confirmed that Ur does not heal. If you die or leave the chamber before the 8th minute mark, your damage would still be counted and you will see another "accessing server" message as you leave the area. An indication that your damage contribution is being uploaded to the server.

@jlnataya: You're welcome =)

Health Update:

4.55 & 4.2
---
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer
#48TruSkooledPosted 1/11/2013 2:18:56 PM
Cool thanks guys. I usually reset and hit the title screen after I exit the chamber proper-like, but knowing this will change my tactics muhaha...
---
'...A fool can't act the wise, but the wise can act a fool...' -Kweli
#49tru209Posted 1/11/2013 4:49:18 PM
Ways all this 5.2 4.2 stuff? How many times do I have to kill the online ur dragon? I've done it like 20 times in 2 days and every time he flies off and comes back he has full life after I drop him to the last bar this online ur thing confuses me... Oh I have a Lvl 164 pawn stats are.. 4343 str 3098 def he is maxed in warrior and fighter if u want to use him and prefer fighter I'll change him Psn tru209 pawn drakkur
#50flik101Posted 1/11/2013 5:21:18 PM
tru209 posted...
Ways all this 5.2 4.2 stuff? How many times do I have to kill the online ur dragon? I've done it like 20 times in 2 days and every time he flies off and comes back he has full life after I drop him to the last bar this online ur thing confuses me... Oh I have a Lvl 164 pawn stats are.. 4343 str 3098 def he is maxed in warrior and fighter if u want to use him and prefer fighter I'll change him Psn tru209 pawn drakkur

oops you are talking about the offline version ;) you can't possibly kill Online Ur all by yourself.
---