Ur Dragon Gen 171

#51nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 4:31:46 PM
couple of 4.3s
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/bj5jh.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#52flik101Posted 1/11/2013 6:16:43 PM
4.05 & 3.6
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/flik101/)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer
#532DFighter84Posted 1/11/2013 8:10:41 PM
3.7 here
---
2-frackin'-D... The voice of the voiceless
#542DFighter84Posted 1/11/2013 8:35:03 PM
IFDragon posted...
TruSkooled posted...
When Ur is summoned, he will appear with varying amounts of Hp. Donít be alarmed as he is not healing himself. A generally accepted theory (as proposed by some GameFAQs members) is there are 4 different Ur Dragons in 4 different servers, with their own Health Points. If one of these versions is killed, we will then enter Grace Period. There are also instances that the server redistributes Urís health in the case that one of the versions has a considerably lesser amount of health compared to the other versions. This is done to prevent the players from concentrating on the Ur with the lowest Hp."

Early when the game came out, it was also said that if you (or any or your pawns) died it would regenerate some of UR's health. Same was said if you left the chamber before UR flew away; has this all been fixed in a patch, or this still true? Or am I busting my @$$ trying not to get killed for nothin? >.>

it was never the case alot of ppl just godsbane to keep using the same supplies to fight the dragon

i never thought of doing that 0.0 i'm gonna start though. i keep having to get new supplies after i fight the online UR dragon.

---
#55flik101Posted 1/11/2013 8:43:50 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
IFDragon posted...
TruSkooled posted...
When Ur is summoned, he will appear with varying amounts of Hp. Donít be alarmed as he is not healing himself. A generally accepted theory (as proposed by some GameFAQs members) is there are 4 different Ur Dragons in 4 different servers, with their own Health Points. If one of these versions is killed, we will then enter Grace Period. There are also instances that the server redistributes Urís health in the case that one of the versions has a considerably lesser amount of health compared to the other versions. This is done to prevent the players from concentrating on the Ur with the lowest Hp."

Early when the game came out, it was also said that if you (or any or your pawns) died it would regenerate some of UR's health. Same was said if you left the chamber before UR flew away; has this all been fixed in a patch, or this still true? Or am I busting my @$$ trying not to get killed for nothin? >.>

it was never the case alot of ppl just godsbane to keep using the same supplies to fight the dragon

i never thought of doing that 0.0 i'm gonna start though. i keep having to get new supplies after i fight the online UR dragon.

It will give you infinite supplies but keep in mind that by doing so, you will not receive contribution rewards (in case you missed GP) simply because your game didn't save after you dealt some damage to Ur.
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/flik101/)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer
#56IFDragonPosted 1/11/2013 8:44:42 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
IFDragon posted...
TruSkooled posted...

just remember doing so will prevent your game from reconizing how much u have actually contributed(thats saved player side rather than server side)

since u will be skipping the save in favor of keeping your supplies your save will only know how much u contributed on the very last fight after u save any fights before that will be damage done without reward
---
PSN:ajmort696 Pawn:Rachel lvl200 sorc
ALT:TheRandomEvent Pawn: Eagle lv115 ranger(temporary bezel ranger till lv200)
#572DFighter84Posted 1/11/2013 9:02:19 PM
oh thanks for the heads up guys. ive lost count of how many times i've fought this particular gens dragon, but i've skipped the save twice now to preserve my items. i guess i'll do it the regular way, just in case i miss the moment to get the killing blow.
---
#58IFDragonPosted 1/11/2013 9:05:43 PM
2DFighter84 posted...
oh thanks for the heads up guys. ive lost count of how many times i've fought this particular gens dragon, but i've skipped the save twice now to preserve my items. i guess i'll do it the regular way, just in case i miss the moment to get the killing blow.

i think if u were to say reuse the same supplies for a couple fights then waste them all on another then saved and repeated u would get your contribution reward just not as much as if u bought new supplies for every fight
---
#59nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 11:06:02 PM
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade - Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/bj5jh.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#60IFDragonPosted 1/11/2013 11:09:42 PM
nhankins7 posted...

im guessing this is what u guys would consider a tank
---