Ur Dragon Gen 177

#11FFchampionPosted 1/22/2013 7:54:11 PM
enjelsama posted...
BaKuRi posted...
I can' do anything to this guy on my unoptomized acc. But I think I broke damage limit on my min maxed assassin cause I missed the "accessing server" I'd never done that before!

The Limit is quite high.

As I use Me + 3 Pawns who basiclly Stun lock Ur, So fight is me hanging on Ur for 8mins swinging with out stopping. Havn't tried this Gen yet, But last few I'm pulling in 70-80%+ of a Bar. So might just have missed message, or it didn't pop up but worked.

I've popped of MF and gone to town for Bar +, always gotten it to stick.
So inless your busting out 2+ bars. (or just over top crazy stats) I don't think hitting cap be possible.

How are you doing 70-80% of a bar of damage without autonomy?
---
CitizenX2 Belial----Bodhum server
LoL ign: citizenx0
#12WesternbarPosted 1/22/2013 8:01:30 PM
silentexistence posted...
How do the regular Ur hunters manage to report his HP down to two decimal places? Do you guys put a ruler on your screens or something? :P

For my case, just estimation.
---
PSN:Benbendoremi, Pawn: SummerStorm - Fighter, Lv 200
PSN:Benbenfasola, Pawn: SummerSnow - Sorcerer/Mage, Lv 200
#13AsgardPosted 1/22/2013 9:36:07 PM
enjelsama posted...
The Limit is quite high.

As I use Me + 3 Pawns who basiclly Stun lock Ur, So fight is me hanging on Ur for 8mins swinging with out stopping. Havn't tried this Gen yet, But last few I'm pulling in 70-80%+ of a Bar. So might just have missed message, or it didn't pop up but worked.

So inless your busting out 2+ bars. (or just over top crazy stats) I don't think hitting cap be possible.

To the best of my knowledge, the game handles Maker's Finger damage completely separately from normal damage to the Ur Dragon.

A max STR Assassin is quite capable of hitting the damage ceiling with the right Augments and the stacked booster method. My Assassin is 16 STR points below maximum, and if I use the full 4 + 4 boosters throughout the entire fight, I will hit the damage ceiling every single time. If I use 8 rounds worth of boosters and then leave, I'll still hit the ceiling every time. If I use 7 rounds, I'll hit it some of the time, but not always. If I use 6 rounds, I never hit the ceiling. (By round, I mean an application of 4 Conquerer's Periapts for STR and 4 Demon's Periapts for MAG, which lasts 1 minute).

I've destroyed healthy hearts with a Maker's Finger, and then gone 6 or even 7 rounds without hitting the damage ceiling, which wouldn't be possible if MF were contributing toward the damage ceiling.
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 200 - http://i.imgur.com/8IbZs.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#14AardicusPosted 1/22/2013 9:42:09 PM
Asgard posted...
enjelsama posted...
The Limit is quite high.

To the best of my knowledge, the game handles Maker's Finger damage completely separately from normal damage to the Ur Dragon.

A max STR Assassin is quite capable of hitting the damage ceiling with the right Augments and the stacked booster method. My Assassin is 16 STR points below maximum, and if I use the full 4 + 4 boosters throughout the entire fight, I will hit the damage ceiling every single time. If I use 8 rounds worth of boosters and then leave, I'll still hit the ceiling every time. If I use 7 rounds, I'll hit it some of the time, but not always. If I use 6 rounds, I never hit the ceiling. (By round, I mean an application of 4 Conquerer's Periapts for STR and 4 Demon's Periapts for MAG, which lasts 1 minute).

I've destroyed healthy hearts with a Maker's Finger, and then gone 6 or even 7 rounds without hitting the damage ceiling, which wouldn't be possible if MF were contributing toward the damage ceiling.

How do certain UR generations last more than a few hours if this kind of damage is possible? 2 full bars in one session?
---
PSN:Aardicus
#15TropicalwoodPosted 1/22/2013 9:45:47 PM
Aardicus posted...
Asgard posted...
enjelsama posted...
The Limit is quite high.

How do certain UR generations last more than a few hours if this kind of damage is possible? 2 full bars in one session?

If you do too much damage the server won't accept it, Maker's Finger is also really expansive and takes a while to get post-dragon.
---
Call me an idiot, call me a monster, ether way you know I'm right.
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393 Black 2 FC:1378-5072-6126 PSN: Tropicalwood
#16ACasserPosted 1/22/2013 10:00:41 PM
just found a 4.9
#17AardicusPosted 1/22/2013 10:05:56 PM
Tropicalwood posted...
Aardicus posted...
Asgard posted...
enjelsama posted...
The Limit is quite high.

If you do too much damage the server won't accept it, Maker's Finger is also really expansive and takes a while to get post-dragon.

Well get to it!! I've missed the last two by not being able to stay up late enough, so this one I want dang it!!
---
PSN:Aardicus
#18AsgardPosted 1/22/2013 10:06:14 PM
Aardicus posted...

I've never dealt anywhere near two bars to the Online Ur Dragon. If I deal 0.3 bars, that's enough to hit the ceiling with most recent generations.
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 200 - http://i.imgur.com/8IbZs.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#19WesternbarPosted 1/22/2013 10:10:49 PM
ACasser posted...
just found a 4.9

Omg, I found a 4.2.....is happening again....
---
PSN:Benbendoremi, Pawn: SummerStorm - Fighter, Lv 200
PSN:Benbenfasola, Pawn: SummerSnow - Sorcerer/Mage, Lv 200
#20flik101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:22:05 PM
4.2 and I am sure this is never a Squishy Ur ;(
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/flik101/)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer