Ur Dragon Gen 177

#51shadow skillPosted 1/23/2013 3:38:49 AM
Injuryd posted...
DemonsSouls posted...
killed it... 5 hearts, 3 on front left leg, 1 on right front leg an 1 on back right leg

Had the same thing. But woohoo! Beat my first online UR!

Same here, and gratz.

Ur seems to be dying really quickly lately.
---
PSN: Dragoncalf / Pawn: Hawk
When one fights to protect the people he cares about, he will be unbeatable.Then his enemies will know true fear.
#52AzraelKnightPosted 1/23/2013 3:42:49 AM
Well done everyone and congrats to all~ until next time,time to pass out and sleep x0x.
---
Psn Main: King-DFM (Add Me?)
"It's A Dragon :O,It's A Zombie Dragon O.O,It's The Ur Dragon Run! ._."
#53InjurydPosted 1/23/2013 3:45:59 AM
AzraelKnight posted...
Well done everyone and congrats to all~ until next time,time to pass out and sleep x0x.

I'd love to but I'm trying to platinum. Have to get the hero trophy, so I'm doing all those quests, then I'll sleep this headache off.
---
PSN: UnaidedHippo5
#54flik101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:46:25 AM
I could finally use some sleep.. hope the next one won't die very soon!!
---
PSN: flik_101 (http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p614/flik101/)
Pawn: Lady Scatha (Lvl oo Sorcerer: Scather/Utilitarian) [Rank:3rd] Top Ranked Sorcerer
#55Mindswift100Posted 1/23/2013 4:16:59 AM
Sleep sounds good.

Slayed!
#56AsianSupermanPosted 1/23/2013 4:18:28 AM
What a nice thing to wake up in the morning to.. Great Ur kill. :-)
---
Dragon's Dogma. Proof that even as corrupt as Capcom has become, they can still come up with amazing games.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#57PierceLeePosted 1/23/2013 4:19:35 AM
Oh boy, almost screwed myself, completely forgotten to clean up my accounts after the last gen. They were all standing outside the exit, overburdened with loots and short on supplies, lol. Each one has to waste time visiting Asalam and resetting to night. Good thing it's long GP again.

These few gens were crazy, my MK had to go physical, grab his legs and hump. Pretty straightforward for my Assassin though, just paint by number.
---
Dragon's Dogma gallery: http://imgur.com/a/72J6R
#58AzraelKnightPosted 1/23/2013 5:20:09 AM
Injuryd posted...
AzraelKnight posted...

I'd love to but I'm trying to platinum. Have to get the hero trophy, so I'm doing all those quests, then I'll sleep this headache off.

Well good luck to you and get better!
---
Psn Main: King-DFM (Add Me?)
"It's A Dragon :O,It's A Zombie Dragon O.O,It's The Ur Dragon Run! ._."
#59AardicusPosted 1/23/2013 12:50:06 PM
Managed to keel him with both accounts. Sorcerer was one and done as usual, but my MK took two goes cause he was quite active for that fight. He was jumping all over the arena...
---
PSN:Aardicus