Ur Dragon Gen 181

#51ballinsoldier1Posted 1/30/2013 2:17:06 PM
Durzo_Blint__ posted...
Mine has like 10 hearts. Right arm (3), Left arm (1) Left rear foot (1), Stomach (1), Neck (2), Back (1), Tail (1) and probably one I'm forgetting. They went down quick with hundred kisses and periapts

How does Sorc do against him?

Also: as;dlfkjasdl;fjasldfjlasdfjlasdsdjfsdj;asdlkfjlas;fjsad missing GP because 2 more hours at work.
---
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: jane - Fighter/Warrior - <100
#52GeoffmeisterPosted 1/30/2013 2:23:20 PM
I take it I shouldn't even have attempted to kill Ur online at lvl69?
Took me about 5 minutes to take down one heart with about 24 periapts (I used both magic & str periapts) & hundred kisses, non-stop.

Damn.

Damn damn.

Oh well, no Dwellsinlight for me -.-, gonna focus on augments now, thanks for the help guys, ill be around :)
#53nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:31:42 PM
Geoffmeister posted...
I take it I shouldn't even have attempted to kill Ur online at lvl69?
Took me about 5 minutes to take down one heart with about 24 periapts (I used both magic & str periapts) & hundred kisses, non-stop.

Damn.

Damn damn.

Oh well, no Dwellsinlight for me -.-, gonna focus on augments now, thanks for the help guys, ill be around :)

I killed my first online Ur at level 69, but that was a long time ago, and he has gotten harder. Back then there was still soft GP, which seems to be a thing of the past now.

So yeah, you might want to power level some using Ur's offline brother, and work on getting all those strength and magic boosting augments.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#54savior9999Posted 1/30/2013 2:40:41 PM
Tried twice to kill him as a ranger, with a group. That was a joke. So I switched back to assassin and got him.
---
psn: savior99 pawn lvl 135 Bella (ranger atm)
#55GeoffmeisterPosted 1/30/2013 2:50:04 PM(edited)
savior9999 posted...
Tried twice to kill him as a ranger, with a group. That was a joke. So I switched back to assassin and got him.

No kidding, while I'm slashing away like a madman, I can see my pawns fighting eachother over who gets to carry the dead pawn to me. It's infuriating -_- Autonomy seems like its already my favorite augment

nhankins7 posted...
So yeah, you might want to power level some using Ur's offline brother, and work on getting all those strength and magic boosting augments.

Is offline-Ur the best way to get exp/vocation ranks?
And
I'm going for a physical attack build but all the best weapons have a magic modifier on them, so boosting magick is worth it?
I was initially planning on going to level infinite and mastering all vocations, bad idea?
#56ballinsoldier1Posted 1/30/2013 3:12:39 PM
Geoffmeister posted...

Quickest bank/buck I'd say. Just dont go in with overleveled pawns to get the best effect. A bezel ranger or other exp boosters may help too. Without anything, you're almost guaranteed about 2 levels of exp per kill and about a million in gold from selling wakestones and whatever drops.
---
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: jane - Fighter/Warrior - <100
#57almightyblinkerPosted 1/30/2013 3:29:49 PM
Just curious , is Ur in GP?
---
PSN: almightyblinker
Pokemon Black FC: 2022 7419 8954
#58AardicusPosted 1/30/2013 3:48:31 PM
almightyblinker posted...
Just curious , is Ur in GP?

maybe, I JUST keeled it in GP. This has been a long one but it can't last much longer I'd think.
---
PSN:Aardicus
#59CheetahSmithPosted 1/30/2013 3:57:08 PM
He's in GP. Go get 'im y'all!
---
PSN: Esusyu
WKC 2: Cheetah * Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Rachana( Lvl 200 Fighter)
#60nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:09:13 PM
Geoffmeister posted...
nhankins7 posted...

And
I'm going for a physical attack build but all the best weapons have a magic modifier on them, so boosting magick is worth it?
I was initially planning on going to level infinite and mastering all vocations, bad idea?

Offline Ur is by far the fastest way to gain exp, especially with the help of a couple of Bezel Crown rangers and/or a blessed flower.

Offline Ur is not the best source for dcp though. Enemies with lower exp give a higher percentage of dcp versus higher exp enemies. If you are in post game, you could always use the guard farming trick in Gran Soren to grind dcp.

Personally, I use a max strength assassin that has all vocations mastered. Heaven's Keys are my weapon of choice due to their perma-holy enchantment. With Bloodlust, Acuity, and Attunement, my equipped magic power is over 1800, which isn't too shabby for a min magic build. It would be much higher if I used Autonomy. So it's up to you if you want to work on boosting magic, but it isn't necessary.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter