I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#11TripwolfPosted 1/29/2013 12:04:06 AM
Looks like several very jealous people decided to post. Dice put a lot of effort into attaining his rank... and personally, as a fan of the game, I'd much rather have a legit player ranked #1 than a cheater.
#12MysticVolcanoPosted 1/29/2013 12:12:51 AM
Tripwolf posted...
Looks like several very jealous people decided to post. Dice put a lot of effort into attaining his rank... and personally, as a fan of the game, I'd much rather have a legit player ranked #1 than a cheater.

lol...if i wanted to be toped rank that can be done in much the same way it is being done now. if i cared enough that is.

there is no "jealousy" it's laughble to even think one would be jealous of rankings when they serve no use. other then "look at me, weee"

i understand giving away items and people spaming you with 5 star ranks and you have to clear them being very hard work. but try not to say dumb likes like that again.
#13TimTheNinjaPosted 1/29/2013 12:14:17 AM
Orochi_Lede posted...
Never thought rankings would be taken this seriously.

^this
#14TripwolfPosted 1/29/2013 12:16:37 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
Tripwolf posted...

lol...if i wanted to be toped rank that can be done in much the same way it is being done now. if i cared enough that is.

there is no "jealousy" it's laughble to even think one would be jealous of rankings when they serve no use. other then "look at me, weee"

i understand giving away items and people spaming you with 5 star ranks and you have to clear them being very hard work. but try not to say dumb likes like that again.

You cared enough to post in the thread and belittle the rankings. If you cared so little, you wouldn't have done that to begin with. Then you cared enough to make a follow-up post.

If you want to condone cheating, that's your business - just understand that by even contributing to a conversation you are indicating just how important you believe something to be.
#15VandalCrownPosted 1/29/2013 12:18:49 AM
TimTheNinja posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...

^this

---
Dragon's Dogma: Look for the Offensive Sorcerer, Magus, Cyrus' Pawn!
#16MysticVolcanoPosted 1/29/2013 12:27:33 AM
Tripwolf posted...
MysticVolcano posted...
Tripwolf posted...

You cared enough to post in the thread and belittle the rankings. If you cared so little, you wouldn't have done that to begin with. Then you cared enough to make a follow-up post.

If you want to condone cheating, that's your business - just understand that by even contributing to a conversation you are indicating just how important you believe something to be.

Someone cared enough to make a large post about useless rankings, then you cared enough to come in here defending it for brownie points by trying to insult me that i "belittled" the fact that someone is mad about rankings.

and then best of all you assume i "condone" cheating because your reading comprehension failed.

i never said or stated i supported cheating. i said rankings should not be cared this much about, then some guy says that people who don''t sympathize with this thread are "jealous" (look i can assume stuff too!) which was even more dumb.

learn to read.
#17Blue_Sky67Posted 1/29/2013 12:37:11 AM
TimTheNinja posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...

^this

hahaha, Pride. Makes you take this serious.
---
PSN ID: Toshie589: Pawn Nerie, lvl 10+ Sorcerer.
Alt PSN ID: Kyo589: Pawn Durane, lvl 10+ Warrior.
#18Drksrs161Posted 1/29/2013 12:40:16 AM
Regardless of rankings I think everyone I getting a little off topic an what started as a post about cheating is turning into a bash and slash against fellow gamers when we should all just be enjoying the game as a whole I mean for crying out loud its not like this Is fudging WoW personally the problem is cheaters whether it be in rankings, contests, or the mf crew with the damn ur dragon it's people like that that make a game lose its fun and make people not give a damn personally I think they should be exposed
---
Psn: chad-calvert
#19MysticVolcanoPosted 1/29/2013 12:47:23 AM
Drksrs161 posted...
Regardless of rankings I think everyone I getting a little off topic an what started as a post about cheating is turning into a bash and slash against fellow gamers when we should all just be enjoying the game as a whole I mean for crying out loud its not like this Is fudging WoW personally the problem is cheaters whether it be in rankings, contests, or the mf crew with the damn ur dragon it's people like that that make a game lose its fun and make people not give a damn personally I think they should be exposed

I probably came off a bit harsh about it, i understand he is upset about a cheater taking his rank but in the end it's not really hurting him, if rank means that much to him he is still up there to get noticed. all in all cheaters don't gain anything from doing what they do as if presented to do it legit wise they won't be able to (tho in rankings case it is easy no matter what you do) but in other games where effort and work have huge meanings it can make anyone upset.

as little as rankings means i still understand his frustration , but it's nothing to sweat over.

this is just his way of enjoying the game, looks like it is getting ruined.
#20joseargaoPosted 1/29/2013 1:59:26 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
in the end it's not really hurting him

If the cheating allegation is true, then of course it's hurting him. Everyone gets hurt when cheated out of something. It doesn't have to be something important. If I buy a sandwich and you grab it out of my hand and eat it I'd be pretty upset. This is true even though I can buy thousands of sandwiches if I wanted.