I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#101TigerlylaPosted 1/29/2013 11:44:25 PM
Voice of Po's duck Dad: "When I was young and crazy.... Id open the newly bought pack of bacon from the fridge... and eat em raw"
---
PSN: Auharu
AlternatePSN: Walter21-21
#102conspiraiciesPosted 1/29/2013 11:44:42 PM
Damn, now I want a BACON BURGER... And fries too! :0

I demand BACON BURGER, fries and root beer PRONTO or I'm leaving this board forever! >:'(

Mushroom swiss would be fine too... Scratch that, I want that to be my second burger! >:p

PS
Has anyone ever tried chocolate bacon before? *shudders ecstatically*
---
PSNs: Zebidabu[Charice/Fighter/200], DP_Abigail[Cleon/Warrior/200], Kevidabu[Nasty Man/Sorcerer/40], vajayjae[Balzak Prime/Sorcerer/34] i.imgur.com/ghRq8.jpg
#103Drksrs161Posted 1/29/2013 11:46:35 PM
I like to fry bacon the smell alone is worth it :)
---
Psn: chad-calvert
#104manaburn876Posted 1/29/2013 11:47:27 PM
conspiraicies posted...
Damn, now I want a BACON BURGER... And fries too! :0

I demand BACON BURGER, fries and root beer PRONTO or I'm leaving this board forever! >:'(

Mushroom swiss would be fine too... Scratch that, I want that to be my second burger! >:p

PS
Has anyone ever tried chocolate bacon before? *shudders ecstatically*

YES I HAVE AND IT WAS PROBABLY A DEFINING MOMENT OF LIFE!!!
---
PSN: thebiueninja, pawn: Nether, Sorcereress
PSN: Fortenbras_DOOM, pawn: Gall, Ranger
#105Guyver1288Posted 1/30/2013 12:07:46 AM
Foreign_Sun posted...
So, using a game genie to "create" equipment to bribe other players is not cheating?

ooh I like your statement but

Most player here feel appreciated when getting nice equipment by just hiring...Ins;t it great.
You earn people heart by giving free stuff by just hiring the person pawn
Most people here really don;t care what is etiquette

Well as long as majority are happy who care about the minority. Anyhow this is just a game. Is not fair for people like me who spend long hour to acquire those items in the game since majority already accepted these player around giving free items by using cheat.

The results are clear by the player comment in this topic
---
PSN Guyver168 - Lvl 200
PSN Guyver_168 - Lvl 78 - mage
#106manaburn876Posted 1/30/2013 12:25:01 AM
Guyver1288 posted...
BACON!!

Fix'd :)
---
PSN: thebiueninja, pawn: Nether, Sorcereress
PSN: Fortenbras_DOOM, pawn: Gall, Ranger
#107TwizzlerstxPosted 1/30/2013 12:34:19 AM
MysticVolcano posted...
Wow, this topic got pretty big. over what is considered cheating and what isn't...
One of the definitions of cheating is to violate rules and regulations. the rule is actually to not duplicate items through back up save, which is violating that said rule, which is why you get punished for it...

When you go to a store and steal something, you get punished by going to jail
sure you'll eventually get out early due it being a minor offense as opposed to murder. but it was still against the rules of law.

if it wasn't cheating, then your account wouldn't get rocked. thus being punished. which is the prison version of that.....am i wrong here?

I don't care what he does to get his rank, nothing agaisnt him on how he feels enjoyment to this game, but don't suger coat something that is clearly "not legit"
^ This.
---
PSN: Twizzlerstx
Pawn: Asala
#108raynold101Posted 1/30/2013 12:38:31 AM
Cows!!!!
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn - Shakugan lv 200 Warrior / Lilith lv 3x Sorcerer
Pawn Hire Service - www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65264320
#109No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 12:47:05 AM
And this use to be such a nice neighborhood. It appears the Gfaqs corruption has begun to spread here too. Let's try to curve this before this board turns into that of a God of War board and MrStarkiller starts posting here too. I like it here, I'd like to keep it that way. And for the record, put me down for a spot on the 'who cares about rankings' team.

dxcp posted...
I like fries. Just a random comment. It's meant to be something for everyone to think of to stay happy, because who doesn't like fries? Or cats? Or potatoes?or BACON? Chill, everyone. Have fun with the game, and don't worry too much about rankings. It's not like Capcom is going to reward anyone for being number one. To dice, consider it a challenge instead to stay at number 1. Sure it's frustrating to be cheated out of something, but just chill out bro. Whether densetsu or flik cheated, it was their choice, but really, one can't go around judging them. Nobody can judge dice either. It's only a game. So guys, remember this when you read this......

Fries. Or BACON. Or BOTH. :)

First off, hope you're doing well dxcp. I would like to suggest fries covered in chilli, with bacon pieces dumped on top. Damn, that does sound good. Where are my potatoes and bacon?
---
GameFAQs - Where decency, kindness, and understanding goes to die.
#110newjerseyplayerPosted 1/30/2013 4:35:24 AM
I'm more of a wild rice and tilapia kind of guy.

Potatoes and bacon are good, but when I eat them I feel my arteries clogging :(
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.