I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#111Angeloliveira18Posted 1/30/2013 6:04:41 AM(edited)
someone posted about we getting divided into four factions???that made of laugh...guess I'm lone wolf them,because I ain't sticking in no team ;-)

sidenote I will buy this 3 games,way better than bacon(I don't like bacon).

GOD OF WAR ASCENSION
THE LAST OF US
TOMB RAIDER

only after getting those will I buy Dark arisen!
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Utilitarian/Scather
PSN:Angeloliveira20 http://imgur.com/8Fz3j.jpg
#112FavriellePosted 1/30/2013 6:00:50 AM
Nachos! With beef, cheese, jalapenos aaaaaaaand...... BACON BITS!
---
DD Pawn: Michonne, level 94 Warrior PSN: rogue_cat
#113drclaeysPosted 1/30/2013 6:15:30 AM
Friends,

I try to take video games, in the manner that they are, PLAY. But I get upset with my character dies in a video game.

I try to come here and make jokes. But if you are truly upset about this, then I will keep my jokes to myself.

I can say something funny. I call them JOKES, but my wife always says " There not jokes, they just comments, Jokes are FUNNY!"

Good luck and I hope you real life is going better then your gaming life.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#114TheBrinePosted 1/30/2013 7:28:37 AM
These are troubling times in the kingdom.
---
AXEL!!! ON STAAAAAGGE!!!
#115YukiJrPosted 1/30/2013 8:19:44 AM
Baked Potatoes with margarine coating!
BBQ bacon is good!
Along with cheesie fries!!

God damn it I'm hungry!!

PSN: FendiYuki
Pawn: Yui
Moniker: Yuki
#116lindaluvPosted 1/30/2013 8:20:42 AM
Baku00 posted...
lindaluv posted...
Baku00 posted...
Like i said around page three, this is basically a way for him to stroke his own ego about being in the top ten. he claims they are cheating & yet what is he doing? he is not innocent in anyway either, since he is duping items ect then he is exploiting the system to get himself to #1 as well, so he can't really talk like he's innocent.

If ur going to accuse someone... at least bring facts to the table. He ia t exploiting anything, Crapcom made it so u can send items to and from accounts, they made it so u can restore backup saves at the expense of rocking for a day or two. Ur only legitimate point was him handing out DF accessories that cannot be obtained legally, which he says he got from someone else... that some else being the accused.

You can kiss his a** all you want but at the end of the day he is STILL Exploiting the system to get what he wants

Wow... calling you out on your own bull makes me kiss his a**.. if you dont recall, I was the first one to point out Dices "illegal" ways when he was giving out DF Dragonbloods for rank, when he was the first one to point fingers at someone else for hacking rank. Learn to read and understand what someone else is writing before you show the world how illiterate and dumb you are.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^
#117god_of_dragon_Posted 1/30/2013 8:59:01 AM
You lot make me hungry.
#118lindaluvPosted 1/30/2013 9:30:59 AM
Isnt pork ( pig meat.. pigs in general) one of the more unhealthy choices out there? All of my bio and health and science profs say it had too many negative aspects to warrant any consumption.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^
#119god_of_dragon_Posted 1/30/2013 9:34:35 AM(edited)
lindaluv posted...
Isnt pork ( pig meat.. pigs in general) one of the more unhealthy choices out there? All of my bio and health and science profs say it had too many negative aspects to warrant any consumption.

It is. In fact, bacon is so fat that sometimes the "official nutrition charts" thingies don't even really count them in the daily portion of meat you eat.

But when it comes to Bacon, you don't give a damn!

Okay I'll stop here.
#120YukiJrPosted 1/30/2013 9:34:50 AM
lindaluv posted...

Well generally it is unhealthy choice but I guess everyone will agree that all nice tasty food is unhealthy! =D

Cheers All!! <3 bacon!!

P.S. not all bacon lover is fat and unhealthy!

PSN : FendiYuki
Pawn : Yui
Moniker : Yuki