I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#131No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 1:26:00 PM
newjerseyplayer posted...
I'm more of a wild rice and tilapia kind of guy.

Potatoes and bacon are good, but when I eat them I feel my arteries clogging :(

That's just your body telling you the food was amazing.
---
GameFAQs - Where decency, kindness, and understanding goes to die.
#132No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 1:35:05 PM
TSotP posted...
Angeloliveira18 posted...
TaigaWilliam posted...
someone posted about we getting divided into four factions???that made of laugh...guess I'm lone wolf them,because I ain't sticking in no team ;-)

sidenote I will buy this 3 games,way better than bacon(I don't like bacon).

GOD OF WAR ASCENSION
THE LAST OF US
TOMB RAIDER

only after getting those will I buy Dark arisen!

Tomb Raider dev team has Legacy of Kain dev tem people who have repeatedly stated that LoK is not forgotten, just not a feasible project at the time. That should be all you need to know. `-`

hum don't know legacy of kain,but can't wait for tomb raider :-P

They have some if the best plots and voice acting of any video game ive played. Absolutely superb

Yes, LoK series is awesome, but too bad the gameplay hasn't aged well, not that it was amazing before. Defiance was passable, but with games like DMC and GoW, they're going to need to up their game for to bring Kane and Raziel back. Hell, years ago I liked LoK so much I used Raziel for my wrestling name, though I just simply go by Raz cause it sounded better for me.
---
#133ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 1/30/2013 3:33:38 PM
So, what are the stats for a dragon forged DragonBlood?
#134No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 3:38:18 PM
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...

It has less weight.
---
#135TaigaWilliamPosted 1/30/2013 3:42:03 PM
TaigaWilliam posted...
someone posted about we getting divided into four factions???that made of laugh...guess I'm lone wolf them,because I ain't sticking in no team ;-)

GOD OF WAR ASCENSION
THE LAST OF US
TOMB RAIDER

Tomb Raider dev team has Legacy of Kain dev tem people who have repeatedly stated that LoK is not forgotten, just not a feasible project at the time. That should be all you need to know. `-`

>_>
Then spend the money on a slim PS2 and that series instead. You could skip Blood Omen 2, but you will probably want to play it just on principle by the time you get that far.

Oh, and then you have to download Tomb Raider or buy it new so that they definitely get your money.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92uesmnYL1r2zzpyo1_r1_500.gif
#136ENEMYCONTROLLAPosted 1/30/2013 3:46:25 PM
No-A-Body posted...
ENEMYCONTROLLA posted...

It has less weight.

Aw. Lame.
#137Angeloliveira18Posted 1/30/2013 3:59:37 PM
TaigaWilliam posted...
TaigaWilliam posted...

GOD OF WAR ASCENSION
THE LAST OF US
TOMB RAIDER

>_>
Then spend the money on a slim PS2 and that series instead. You could skip Blood Omen 2, but you will probably want to play it just on principle by the time you get that far.

Oh, and then you have to download Tomb Raider or buy it new so that they definitely get your money.

he'll no I sold my slim a year ago,guess I'm gonna miss it then,but tomb raider will do.

and common guys still far from the 500 post limit,but we are doing well ;-)
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Utilitarian/Scather
PSN:Angeloliveira20 http://imgur.com/8Fz3j.jpg
#138s_dubsPosted 1/30/2013 5:22:49 PM
Leaderboards in any game are always topped by cheaters/exploiters/hackers, whatever you want to call them. On one hand yeah it sucks you got cheated out of all that time and effort, but on the other, what did you expect? I can't think of a single time i've seen a leaderboard in a game and all the top 10 sometimes 100 or more players had impossible scores or times or whatever it is that counts towards rankings.
---
FFXI: Zzir Mithra DNC90 PLD90, Odin Server
#139RowdePosted 1/30/2013 5:50:24 PM
You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

LoL... The internet.
I approve of this topic.

P.S. I knew there wasn't a legitimate reason that Tessa lossed the Prettiest Pawn Contest. Nevermind that she came in 5th for total votes! As far as I'm concerned places 1-4 were cheaters!

P.S.S. I never trusted flik in the 1st place. A true flik would have named his female pawn Odessa!
#140No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 6:30:08 PM
- I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

- No, you'll shoot your eye out.
---