I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#141nhankins7Posted 1/30/2013 6:35:48 PM
Rowde posted...
P.S. I knew there wasn't a legitimate reason that Tessa lossed the Prettiest Pawn Contest. Nevermind that she came in 5th for total votes! As far as I'm concerned places 1-4 were cheaters!

Hey, I take offense to that. Nightshade came in fourth, and we did not cheat.

Not that I'm implying that anyone did - I'm friends with all 3 of the people "involved" with this mess.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#142TigerlylaPosted 1/30/2013 6:42:18 PM
Hmm.. can someone come up with a poll for the best looking, non-human or humanoid pawn?
---
PSN: Auharu
AlternatePSN: Walter21-21
#143TigerlylaPosted 1/30/2013 6:46:11 PM
lindaluv posted...
Angeloliveira18 posted...
TaigaWilliam posted...
someone posted about we getting divided into four factions???that made of laugh...guess I'm lone wolf them,because I ain't sticking in no team ;-)

sidenote I will buy this 3 games,way better than bacon(I don't like bacon).

GOD OF WAR ASCENSION
THE LAST OF US
TOMB RAIDER

only after getting those will I buy Dark arisen!

Tomb Raider dev team has Legacy of Kain dev tem people who have repeatedly stated that LoK is not forgotten, just not a feasible project at the time. That should be all you need to know. `-`

hum don't know legacy of kain,but can't wait for tomb raider :-P

What madness is this?!?! That there would be such a person.. to NOT know of the great Raziel.. the SOUL REAVER.. the right ARM of the very man.. nay.. the very vampire that brought ruin to his own kind, yet still with him lies the only hope for the revival of his doomed kind!!!

Raziel is simply awesome when I played Soul Reaver. Even downloaded it from the PSN store, but the ps3 controller was just too sensitive, making the classic game somewhat unplayable. Anyways, heres Raziel from the rift.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/aojihideyoshi/Image20121103081950968.jpg
---
PSN: Auharu
AlternatePSN: Walter21-21
#144Klaatu77Posted 1/30/2013 6:53:49 PM
Rowde posted...
You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

LoL... The internet.
I approve of this topic.

P.S. I knew there wasn't a legitimate reason that Tessa lossed the Prettiest Pawn Contest. Nevermind that she came in 5th for total votes! As far as I'm concerned places 1-4 were cheaters!

P.S.S. I never trusted flik in the 1st place. A true flik would have named his female pawn Odessa!

Your feelings regarding your pawn have now betrayed you as well. The dark side is strong indeed.... resistance is futile.
---
PSN: McCloud77 (Cloudstrike Lvl200 Ranger)
Alt: McLeod7_7 (Stormstout Lvl200 Sorcerer)
#145gmoshierPosted 1/30/2013 7:01:54 PM
Rowde posted...
You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

LoL... The internet.
I approve of this topic.

P.S.S. I never trusted flik in the 1st place. A true flik would have named his female pawn Odessa!

My pawn was a participant in that contest too. I am not going to accuse anyone of cheating, but I do have my own opinions of what went on, which I will keep to myself.
---
I am currently playing ME 2 & DMC. RER is coming to the PS3!
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/gmoshier/library/Natasha
#146KenKoerperichPosted 1/30/2013 7:07:43 PM
Rowde posted...

LoL... The internet.
I approve of this topic.

Sorry but claiming 3 & 4th place cheated is a crock. It took me over 5 hours to get 6 votes. So how is that cheating? Cheating was the guy who got 12 votes in 20 minutes, thats the cheater.
---
KennyKoerperich{Scather/Chall-ElvinRanger-Kavin D'Korz-Lv102}
Help her get those 3rd*'s for knowledge//bestiary please as she wants off Gransys Most Wanted!
#147nhankins7Posted 1/30/2013 7:10:24 PM
@KenK - wrong contest bro. Rowde is referring to the prettiest pawn contest, not the best outfit contest. You weren't even in the prettiest pawn contest.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#148KenKoerperichPosted 1/30/2013 7:11:22 PM
nhankins7 posted...
@KenK - wrong contest bro. Rowde is referring to the prettiest pawn contest, not the best outfit contest. You weren't even in the prettiest pawn contest.

Oh yea there was another wasn't there...

I stand corrected....

Sorry!
---
KennyKoerperich{Scather/Chall-ElvinRanger-Kavin D'Korz-Lv102}
Help her get those 3rd*'s for knowledge//bestiary please as she wants off Gransys Most Wanted!
#149xenchiefPosted 1/30/2013 8:26:46 PM
sorry but if anyone is hacking their way to the top it's b.s.
---
PSN: xenchief
pawn: allekto (currently lvl 97 warrior)
#150Killface99Posted 1/30/2013 9:24:33 PM
I only read the first few posts, but ... get over it. Why does it matter if this guy cheated to get to the number 1 spot in pawn rankings.

Is your girlfriend going to leave you if you don't have the #1 pawn? Will your parents kick you out? Will your boss fire you?
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)