I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#151god_of_dragon_Posted 1/30/2013 9:26:32 PM
Killface99 posted...
I only read the first few posts, but ... get over it. Why does it matter if this guy cheated to get to the number 1 spot in pawn rankings.

Is your girlfriend going to leave you if you don't have the #1 pawn? Will your parents kick you out? Will your boss fire you?

You should have read some of the last posts instead, to join the bacon and food talk.
#152newjerseyplayerPosted 1/30/2013 9:33:26 PM
Do they make french fries with cheese dipping and bacon bits?
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.
#153manaburn876Posted 1/30/2013 9:40:05 PM
newjerseyplayer posted...
Do they make french fries with cheese dipping and bacon bits?

My friend, in America, you can have french fries however you damn well want to. Now I've noticed a lot of off topic comments on this topic guys, a bunch of people started talking about "cheating" or some such. So I'm here to remind you that this topic is actually about bacon, and the community would like to keep it that way. On a related note, I had bacon this morning at breakfast, and it was delicious.
---
PSN: thebiueninja, pawn: Nether, Sorcereress
PSN: Fortenbras_DOOM, pawn: Gall, Ranger
#154conspiraiciesPosted 1/30/2013 10:03:25 PM
Indeed, this thread has already been sentenced to death by obesity!

Ugh, now I'm craving baked potato soup. Already got filled up by a delicious mushroom hoagie though, so maybe tomorrow... Mmmm... *belch*
---
PSNs: Zebidabu[Charice/Fighter/200], DP_Abigail[Cleon/Warrior/200], Kevidabu[Nasty Man/Sorcerer/40], vajayjae[Balzak Prime/Sorcerer/34] i.imgur.com/ghRq8.jpg
#155No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 10:10:52 PM
How about bacon casserole? Lay down some strips of bacon, then pour melted cheese on top, the add a layer of bacon and fries, the you pour more cheese on top, then more bacon with chili, and sprinkle with bacon bits and garlic.
---
GameFAQs - Where decency, kindness, and understanding goes to die.
#156TigerlylaPosted 1/30/2013 10:19:04 PM
No-A-Body posted...
How about bacon casserole? Lay down some strips of bacon, then pour melted cheese on top, the add a layer of bacon and fries, the you pour more cheese on top, then more bacon with chili, and sprinkle with bacon bits and garlic.

Dude, you forgot to include a defibrilator.
---
PSN: Auharu
AlternatePSN: Walter21-21
#157No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 10:28:52 PM
Tigerlyla posted...
No-A-Body posted...

Well if I'm gonna go it's a hell of a way. Only sex would be better.
---
#158conspiraiciesPosted 1/30/2013 10:55:25 PM
No-A-Body posted...

Aww yeah, just like reading erotic literature...
---
PSNs: Zebidabu[Charice/Fighter/200], DP_Abigail[Cleon/Warrior/200], Kevidabu[Nasty Man/Sorcerer/40], vajayjae[Balzak Prime/Sorcerer/34] i.imgur.com/ghRq8.jpg
#159dxcpPosted 1/30/2013 11:03:55 PM
No-A-Body posted...
Tigerlyla posted...
No-A-Body posted...

What would be better is to die while having sex AND eating bacon. Imagine, a tit in your left hand and a strip of bacon in the other. :)
---
PSN: dxcp1234
Pawn: Gillian/Sorc or Mage/Lvl 200
#160No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 11:19:28 PM
dxcp posted...
No-A-Body posted...
Tigerlyla posted...
No-A-Body posted...

What would be better is to die while having sex AND eating bacon. Imagine, a tit in your left hand and a strip of bacon in the other. :)

Oh my god dude, every fat man's dream death.
---