I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#161Baku00Posted 1/30/2013 11:22:03 PM
Mmm Chilli
---
Bound In Blood
#162No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 11:26:06 PM
conspiraicies posted...
No-A-Body posted...
How about bacon casserole? Lay down some strips of bacon, then pour melted cheese on top, the add a layer of bacon and fries, the you pour more cheese on top, then more bacon with chili, and sprinkle with bacon bits and garlic.

Aww yeah, just like reading erotic literature...

50 Shades of Emeril. You turn the oven up, get it nice and hot. You add the cheese to the bacon and BAM! Your mouth just got wet.
---
GameFAQs - Where decency, kindness, and understanding goes to die.
#163RowdePosted 1/30/2013 11:29:50 PM
LoL

Dude... I quoted Star Wars at the beginning of my post...
Anything I say after that should obviously not be taken seriously.
Seriously...

I am disappoint that no one reacted to Suikoden reference...
Showing my age...

*runs away back to X-Com: Enemy Unknown board*
#164No-A-BodyPosted 1/30/2013 11:37:11 PM
Rowde posted...
LoL

Seriously...

Showing my age...

I know Suikoden, but I've never played it. I'm 29 myself. And XCOM is awesome.
---
GameFAQs - Where decency, kindness, and understanding goes to die.
#165nhankins7Posted 1/31/2013 1:02:28 AM
Rowde posted...
LoL

Seriously...

Showing my age...

If you're referring to me, I wasn't exactly being serious with my response either.

I got your Suikoden reference - I still have all five of the core entries in the series, even though number four was garbage.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#166TSotPPosted 1/31/2013 1:29:07 AM
Killface99 posted...
I only read the first few posts, but ... get over it. Why does it matter if this guy cheated to get to the number 1 spot in pawn rankings.

Is your girlfriend going to leave you if you don't have the #1 pawn? Will your parents kick you out? Will your boss fire you?

Now, I have no idea if the accusations are true abiut cheating. But if they are, I can totally understand Diceman being very upset.
(Its not that I doubt diceman either... im just staying out of it)

If you look at his riftstore, the hires spent column is currently at 10,087. At an average of 8 hires per item thats over 1200 items that diceman has collected, dragonforged, and given away for practically free.

Wouldnt you be upset if you put in all that effort to have someone spend 10min hacking their save?

Everyone knows this is just a game, and not important in tje grand scheme of things. So why would someone cheat to get to the top, since Its not like theyll get a girlfriend, or a premotion from their boss.
---
PSN: TSotP [Hawke - lv67 Fight] / QuaziBeattie [Leliana - lv31 Ranger] / ShadowOTPhoenix [Morrigan - lv57 Sorc] / Shadow_Phoenix83 [Flemeth - lv40+ Sorc]
#167Foreign_SunPosted 1/31/2013 2:42:09 AM
TSotP posted...
Killface99 posted...
I only read the first few posts, but ... get over it. Why does it matter if this guy cheated to get to the number 1 spot in pawn rankings.

Is your girlfriend going to leave you if you don't have the #1 pawn? Will your parents kick you out? Will your boss fire you?

Now, I have no idea if the accusations are true abiut cheating. But if they are, I can totally understand Diceman being very upset.

If you look at his riftstore, the hires spent column is currently at 10,087. At an average of 8 hires per item thats over 1200 items that diceman has collected, dragonforged, and given away for practically free.

Wouldnt you be upset if you put in all that effort to have someone spend 10min hacking their save?

Everyone knows this is just a game, and not important in tje grand scheme of things. So why would someone cheat to get to the top, since Its not like theyll get a girlfriend, or a premotion from their boss.

It doesn't really take that long to collect and dragonforge equipment when you do this:

http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=840

And I'm sure that that's how he does it.
#168newjerseyplayerPosted 1/31/2013 4:20:16 AM
Guys, we're getting a bit off topic. Lets please stay on track and continue the bacon discussion.

With that, I'd like to say that bacon is actually rather healthy in a way that if you were to continuously exercise to burn all the calories, you would successfully have built up a lot of muscle, in such a small strip of meat.
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.
#169Claimh_SoliasPosted 1/31/2013 5:30:54 AM
Foreign_Sun posted...
TSotP posted...
Killface99 posted...

It doesn't really take that long to collect and dragonforge equipment when you do this:

http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=840

And I'm sure that that's how he does it.

Haven't you read any other post here? He's not doing it with a game genie...
---
PSN: CaliburnSeraph
Pawn: Queen (Level:9x Sorc)
#170YukiJrPosted 1/31/2013 8:11:41 AM
newjerseyplayer posted...
Guys, we're getting a bit off topic. Lets please stay on track and continue the bacon discussion.

With that, I'd like to say that bacon is actually rather healthy in a way that if you were to continuously exercise to burn all the calories, you would successfully have built up a lot of muscle, in such a small strip of meat.

Back to bacon again~
I'm gonna make a tasty sandwich using French loaf tomorrow morning.
-Bacon
-Honeyed Ham
-Melted cheese
-Tomato
-Cucumber
-Lettuce
-Boiled egg sliced

Any suggestion what else to add? Was thinking of fries for sides or baked potatoes. Which is better =\
Then gonna go for exercise!

Psn: FendiYuki
Pawn: Yui
Moniker: Yuki