I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#31DarknessEnvokerPosted 1/29/2013 5:59:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32Angeloliveira18Posted 1/29/2013 7:41:35 AM
DarknessEnvoker posted...
newjerseyplayer posted...
The way that I'll never ACTUALLY be a New Jersey Player confirms my theory that...

I'm a fat nerd who loves nothing more than an octopus's genitals in my tight virgin butthole.

Fix'd to what you REALLY wanted to say.

you do now that you all can get penalized or banned for this type of behavior right??
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Utilitarian/Scather
PSN:Angeloliveira20 http://imgur.com/8Fz3j.jpg
#33manaburn876Posted 1/29/2013 7:50:12 AM
Dice I totally get that you're pissed and I want things to be right by you. But let me tell you that publicly bashing people for rankings in an easily manipulated game's leaderboards is not the way to go. I understand it's too late now but the best you can do is put your head down, keep your store running, and inform the proper people, in this case Capcom/PSE, of the transgressions. The only thing this thread will do is cause a giant flame war, make a bunch of people side with flik, make a bunch of people side with you, and ultimately tear the board apart. This is, for the most part, a fantastic community of gamers, it reminds me of the Demon's Souls boards back in the day, vets were helpful, willing to share and always had fair fights. I for one would like to keep it that way so I'm going to encourage people not to take sides, and preferably to not even post on this issue anymore. Let's all put this away, and go enjoy the game we all love so much.
---
PSN: thebiueninja, pawn: Nether, Sorcereress
PSN: Fortenbras_DOOM, pawn: Gall, Ranger
#34FavriellePosted 1/29/2013 8:01:00 AM
manaburn876 posted...
Dice I totally get that you're pissed and I want things to be right by you. But let me tell you that publicly bashing people for rankings in an easily manipulated game's leaderboards is not the way to go. I understand it's too late now but the best you can do is put your head down, keep your store running, and inform the proper people, in this case Capcom/PSE, of the transgressions. The only thing this thread will do is cause a giant flame war, make a bunch of people side with flik, make a bunch of people side with you, and ultimately tear the board apart. This is, for the most part, a fantastic community of gamers, it reminds me of the Demon's Souls boards back in the day, vets were helpful, willing to share and always had fair fights. I for one would like to keep it that way so I'm going to encourage people not to take sides, and preferably to not even post on this issue anymore. Let's all put this away, and go enjoy the game we all love so much.

+1

Not much you can do. I would contact both Capcom and Sony if you're going to submit a complaint. I've never hires the top pawns (well, I stopped playing for a few weeks.. Put the disc in this week and found Violet in my party LOL). If anything, as a relatively new player, this puts me off of helping anyone obtain/stay in the top 10. I like this board because of the activity, but please keep the drama off =(
#35AsianSupermanPosted 1/29/2013 8:18:13 AM
Wait till Dark Arisen comes out. See if they reset the leader board. Then worry.
---
Dragon's Dogma. Proof that even as corrupt as Capcom has become, they can still come up with amazing games.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#36dxcpPosted 1/29/2013 8:27:47 AM
Whew.. This seems to have turned out pretty bad.. I mean, we were all one big happy UR hunting family a couple of months back. I understand that if Dice were cheated out of the number 1 spot, yeah he has the right to feel bad, but nothing good ever comes out of bad mouthing others. Just saying. I somewhat knew flik and densetsu and i liked using their pawns like hell. They would even message me on PSN when i was going through a tough time in my life. I enjoyed using Arriane and Celeste. Can't we all just go back to enjoying hunting UR and enjoying the game? Everyone just take a step back and chillax. :)
---
PSN: dxcp1234
Pawn: Gillian/Sorc or Mage/Lvl 200
#37TheBrinePosted 1/29/2013 8:40:32 AM
I wish they added some real rankings like kill count or all that stuff you find under history in the menu.
---
AXEL!!! ON STAAAAAGGE!!!
#38DetsuaxhePosted 1/29/2013 10:16:32 AM
If any kind of board split should occur, it should be everyone else on the board splitting diceman, for getting incredibly buttmad about the completely unimportant rankings list of a video game and posting a huge angry rant about it. That kind of GAMES R SRS BSNS cancer is what ruins communities. I have made occasional posts about how stupid epeen in DD is, but this thread is the ultimate crystalization of that sentiment.

Please just stop posting here, dice. This is dumb.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#39AsgardPosted 1/29/2013 10:26:00 AM
@Detsuaxhe:

Dice has done far more for the board than you ever have or ever will.

@No one in particular:

One thing to keep in mind is that Dice is the only one who can enforce the rules of his contests. If he finds himself in the unenviable position of needing to enforce those rules, he only really has three options: Stay silent and do nothing at the expense of the contest; make a pronouncement with no context which will likely look pretty arbitrary; or make the pronouncement with context, even though it will cause a commotion.
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 200 - http://i.imgur.com/8IbZs.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#40Drksrs161Posted 1/29/2013 10:26:31 AM
Detsuaxhe posted...
If any kind of board split should occur, it should be everyone else on the board splitting diceman, for getting incredibly buttmad about the completely unimportant rankings list of a video game and posting a huge angry rant about it. That kind of GAMES R SRS BSNS cancer is what ruins communities. I have made occasional posts about how stupid epeen in DD is, but this thread is the ultimate crystalization of that sentiment.

Please just stop posting here, dice. This is dumb.

You do realize you're condisending yourself by posting here and you're no better by telling the board to split dice
1. Don't you look dumb
2. Look at you
---
Psn: chad-calvert