I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#41Zxar07Posted 1/29/2013 10:37:21 AM
Hmmm, honestly I think you should chill man. I don't think it's worth worrying your head over since it's only a number, sure being #1 boosts your ego, but there is no incentive to being there. I could see if some kind of perks came with it then it'll be worth it but it doesn't so you should relax. If he cheated then it just shows how pathetic people are with these things and move on and just keep your pawn in the top ten, unlike most of us you are blessed to have such frequent hires. Besides I'd hate to see this board collapse over such a frivolous matter, Dart would be disappointed to see such a thing.
---
PSN:Zmarq010
#42DetsuaxhePosted 1/29/2013 10:46:26 AM
Asgard posted...
@Detsuaxhe:

Dice has done far more for the board than you ever have or ever will..

What has he done, exactly? And how much of it was based around getting people to worship his epeen? Your answer should be in essay form, 2000 words or less.

Drksrs161 posted...
You do realize you're condisending yourself by posting here and you're no better by telling the board to split dice
1. Don't you look dumb
2. Look at you

I'm quoting this just for posterity. It's amazing.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#43GreenSkadiPosted 1/29/2013 10:49:34 AM
As far as I can tell Dice works hard for his ranks, I would not want to run that store, that is a big piece of work!
And it is a great help for those who don't want to farm the EF or don't want to spend money on the DLC stuff!
Also I enjoy his contests, which are as well a great piece of work and a nice thing for the community!

Some said in several old topics, that they got their ranks through hiring themselves with the help of friends, which in my opinion may be work too, but only for the sake of themselves, cause no one except them do get something out of it.
I don't consider this as as "good" as what Dice does, so this is less noble so to say in my opinion.

And cheating is just something that shouldn't be done and the ones cheating are lame and dumb and not someone who works for his rank.

I personally don't really care about the ranking, although getting more random hires, cause one is in the Top 100 would be nice, one of those may get me my missing 3rd Gransys star, but still I don't care enough to work on my ranking just for that.

Last words on this, Dice keep it up, I think it is alright what you do, don't let it get to you!

Everybody just enjoy this great game and stop fighting! :)
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
Pawn: Ari, Level 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/O9CBQ.jpg
#44god_of_dragon_Posted 1/29/2013 11:01:26 AM
In the past 2 days?

1- He's still in my friend list
2- I could still access Karasu at any time
3- Karasu's in the 40s rank.
#45Shanoa_AlucardPosted 1/29/2013 11:04:34 AM
1. No offense to dice, because I cant stand cheaters either, but couldnt this topic be modded under the "divulging (sp?) private information and possibly trolling?

2. number one slots aside, why do people even bother making their pawn private in a game that is specifically designed to have people using your pawn? its not like your pawn's items can be stolen like an mmo or pk'ed, right? I have seen lower ranked pawns set to private as well, some of the people who have theirs as private are on my psn, which makes me wonder why they even added me in the first place.......
---
Psn Id: saintboot7
My pawn, Star, needs RC/quest/enemy/area knowlege/ferrystones/wakestones/5 star ratings please help!
#46Angeloliveira18Posted 1/29/2013 11:08:59 AM
Violet regained 1rd place,I don't see no private in 1rd place????
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Utilitarian/Scather
PSN:Angeloliveira20 http://imgur.com/8Fz3j.jpg
#47Orochi_LedePosted 1/29/2013 11:09:17 AM
Shanoa_Alucard posted...
1. No offense to dice, because I cant stand cheaters either, but couldnt this topic be modded under the "divulging (sp?) private information and possibly trolling?

2. number one slots aside, why do people even bother making their pawn private in a game that is specifically designed to have people using your pawn? its not like your pawn's items can be stolen like an mmo or pk'ed, right? I have seen lower ranked pawns set to private as well, some of the people who have theirs as private are on my psn, which makes me wonder why they even added me in the first place.......

I think it is just to have the option and freedom to do so, i admit i have private my pawn when doing NG+ as to avoid it showing up in the rift with the basic crap they get when you create them untill gran soren where i can change it back to what it was before.

or it's on a vocation that has no gear or good skills where it won't ever get hired on the already low chance it would have otherwise. in other words people may have reasons for doing so.

Or...it could be shame.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#48god_of_dragon_Posted 1/29/2013 11:15:30 AM
Shanoa_Alucard posted...
2. number one slots aside, why do people even bother making their pawn private in a game that is specifically designed to have people using your pawn?

The reason why some may do that is because of friend requests. Remember, once you hir level 200, even if a player is level 199, it will cost them millions of RC to hire that one. Being in the friend list will allow free renting.

However, there are people who add you to their list and never use your pawn, or sometimes they stop playing days later and never come back to the game. This makes a waste of space in your list, which can be annoying.

Therefore, setting to "private - friends only" isn't that hard to understand why. Setting completely private, however, seems more of a very contextual situation, such as temporarily to test some things with your pawn, etc.
#49AsgardPosted 1/29/2013 11:20:23 AM
GreenSkadi posted...
As far as I can tell Dice works hard for his ranks, I would not want to run that store, that is a big piece of work!
And it is a great help for those who don't want to farm the EF or don't want to spend money on the DLC stuff!
Also I enjoy his contests, which are as well a great piece of work and a nice thing for the community!

I'm looking forward to the Ultimate Pawn Contest. Even trial week was one of the most interesting things that has happened on the board in some time, and introduced a major challenge that is generally missing for high level characters.

Hopefully this doesn't heavily delay the main contest.
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 200 - http://i.imgur.com/8IbZs.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#50lindaluvPosted 1/29/2013 11:56:04 AM
So I guess this is a good seg-way for me to ask for DF dragonblood and DF baleful nails =D.. anyone
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^