I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#51god_of_dragon_Posted 1/29/2013 12:00:17 PM
lindaluv posted...
So I guess this is a good seg-way for me to ask for DF dragonblood and DF baleful nails =D.. anyone

A DFed dragonblood, if it could be possible, would be OP as hell XD
#52TripwolfPosted 1/29/2013 12:05:56 PM
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...
So I guess this is a good seg-way for me to ask for DF dragonblood and DF baleful nails =D.. anyone

Off topic but I've seen them. The only difference is that it weighs slightly less... so not a big deal.
#53lindaluvPosted 1/29/2013 12:41:36 PM
Tripwolf posted...
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...

Off topic but I've seen them. The only difference is that it weighs slightly less... so not a big deal.

I bring it up BECAUSE those 2 items can only be acquired thru illegal/cheating/hacking methods.. and I know of only 3 pple with a DF DB, and only 2 with DF Bales... and you can guess who they are... Im sure this topic did a good job of bringing them to light.. altho it should have stayed private.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^
#54Dabrikishaw15Posted 1/29/2013 12:45:40 PM
Oh, it's dicemanxx. For a minute I thought someone else made this topic about you.
---
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
http://i.minus.com/ixGBrDD4hclHn.gif
#55Klaatu77Posted 1/29/2013 12:49:32 PM
Entertaining thread but I hope it will be closed soon so we can all go and play DD.
---
PSN: McCloud77 (Cloudstrike Lvl200 Ranger)
Alt: McLeod7_7 (Stormstout Lvl200 Sorcerer)
#56Sackboy_Posted 1/29/2013 12:55:21 PM
Klaatu77 posted...
Entertaining thread but I hope it will be closed soon so we can all go and play DD.

Well....We can without it being closed.
---
PSN: Neurotoxus | Lvl 71 Assassin | Pawn: Sorcerer
#57Angeloliveira18Posted 1/29/2013 1:35:09 PM
lindaluv posted...
Tripwolf posted...
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...

I bring it up BECAUSE those 2 items can only be acquired thru illegal/cheating/hacking methods.. and I know of only 3 pple with a DF DB, and only 2 with DF Bales... and you can guess who they are... Im sure this topic did a good job of bringing them to light.. altho it should have stayed private.

i have one to but it was a gift.
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Utilitarian/Scather
PSN:Angeloliveira20 http://imgur.com/8Fz3j.jpg
#58lindaluvPosted 1/29/2013 2:52:32 PM
Angeloliveira18 posted...
lindaluv posted...
Tripwolf posted...
god_of_dragon_ posted...
lindaluv posted...

i have one to but it was a gift.

Then pass the gift around plzzzzz. Ill backup my save, send it back and then we can both have one =D
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^
#59kinghashirPosted 1/29/2013 3:23:16 PM
I wonder what flik has to say about all of this.
---
PSN:Ito_Igami Pawn Targaryen 200 sorcerer http://i.imgur.com/9eFfu.jpg
Ito_LoveLegacy LaylaTulQadr 200 mage http://i.imgur.com/ClHo3.jpg
#60LoneFox177Posted 1/29/2013 3:46:29 PM
nhankins7 posted...
I imagine anyone that worked really hard to achieve something, and was then apparently cheated out of it, has a justifiable reason to be upset.

Doesn't change the fact that what the guy is complaining about is that some virtual character doesn't have a particular number next to their name anymore.