I've had enough - it is time to call out some cheaters

#61TripwolfPosted 1/29/2013 3:50:25 PM
LoneFox177 posted...
nhankins7 posted...
I imagine anyone that worked really hard to achieve something, and was then apparently cheated out of it, has a justifiable reason to be upset.

Doesn't change the fact that what the guy is complaining about is that some virtual character doesn't have a particular number next to their name anymore.

So, you're the type of person that doesn't mind playing with cheaters and hackers? So, you wouldn't mind going into a Battlefield type game and getting headshot every time you respawned? It's just a virtual character after all.
#62TwizzlerstxPosted 1/29/2013 4:31:42 PM
i just find it funny that dice is condemning cheaters yet he gives out things like DF Dragonblood, which requires cheating to get. I doubt hardly anything he gives out in his shop is gotten legit by him. After all, if he can just add items like a DF Dragonblood to one of his accounts, whats stopping him from adding w/e people ask for in his shop? I understand that clearing hires, giving out items, and so on takes up some of his time but i doubt its as much as people would think. I've gotten things from his shop before and wont deny it, it was a big help not having to kill myself over and over for an hour to get 1 item, but i think its very hypocritical and immature of dice to whine about losing top spot when...
A. He has 3 pawns in top 10.

B. He obviously cheats as well.

C. Its a leader-board and thus amounts to nothing as far as actual in-game impact on ANYONE'S gaming experience and only serves to make people think they are better than everyone else at something that doesn't matter. Which is where the whining comes from when its taken from him. "boohoo you cheated better/more than i did! I'M MAD!!! I'm going to flame you on the forums!!"

Now, granted, i cannot prove that Dice hacks for all the items he gives out i can only point out that some he gives out have to be hacked to get and like i said why would anyone take the time to farm the hell out of multiple rare items, go out and spend countless hours dragonforging them and still have to hack to get others? When he could much more easily, and in much less time, add all the items he needs to get when he hacks to get the ones that he cant get in the normal game.

On a final note I'm not trying to belittle or flame Dice for what he is doing with his time and his shop. I don't know Densetsu, he might cheat, he might not. I simply think no cheater has a right to bi*ch and complain when someone else out cheats them or does better than them legitimately.
---
PSN: Twizzlerstx
Pawn: Asala
#63Angeloliveira18Posted 1/29/2013 4:49:37 PM
lindaluv posted...
Angeloliveira18 posted...

i have one to but it was a gift.

Then pass the gift around plzzzzz. Ill backup my save, send it back and then we can both have one =D

add me and I'll send you,can send it to another person before I get rocked as I have two of those,so first take first get.
psn is my signature.
---
Artemis Level:200 Ranger Utilitarian/Scather
PSN:Angeloliveira20 http://imgur.com/8Fz3j.jpg
#64lindaluvPosted 1/29/2013 4:54:59 PM
lindaluv posted...

Then pass the gift around plzzzzz. Ill backup my save, send it back and then we can both have one =D

add me and I'll send you,can send it to another person before I get rocked as I have two of those,so first take first get.
psn is my signature.

NO.. I call DIBS. ITS MINE.. mwahahahaha!!! I shall add you and take your pawn for a wonderful dat... ere adventure ^_^.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 200 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^
#65FalthinPosted 1/29/2013 4:57:28 PM
lindaluv posted...
lindaluv posted...

psn is my signature.

NO.. I call DIBS. ITS MINE.. mwahahahaha!!! I shall add you and take your pawn for a wonderful dat... ere adventure ^_^.

sent you one already lol.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DD pawn Catti-Brie Strider
PSN V1r1d1ana - DD pawn Snowflake Sorceror
#66Angeloliveira18Posted 1/29/2013 5:02:39 PM
lindaluv posted...
lindaluv posted...

psn is my signature.

ah ah thanks(but do use protection...you know panaceas and such lol),she's a bezel ranger for now has I have many people leveling in friend's list...i'll send the ring tomorrow.

still have one to give,if anyone want's go ahead and say!
---
#67Angeloliveira18Posted 1/29/2013 5:03:36 PM
Falthin posted...
lindaluv posted...
lindaluv posted...

psn is my signature.

sent you one already lol.

guess I still have two then lol
---
#68VandalCrownPosted 1/29/2013 5:10:15 PM
Is it true that Dicemanxx cheats with GFAQs alts to get into the top 10? There's a weird private message going around now
---
Dragon's Dogma: Look for the Offensive Sorcerer, Magus, Cyrus' Pawn!
#69HguolsPosted 1/29/2013 5:13:23 PM
For some reason, all of this reminds me of credit scores. (roll with me on this one, ok?)

Its important to some people, not to others.
It does hold prestige in regards to certain things, but if you're not buying a house/new car, there's really no reason to have it other than bragging rights to other score keepers - which is ok if its important to you.
Besides, even the best credit scores sink to a 0 after 18 months of no credit buying activity.

Moral of the story?

If you can utilize the best score to whatever facet you want to direct/measure it to, that's great. ....but if you're going to get emotionally invested because a few purchases/external circumstances dinged your flawless score, you might need to take that score on a lower pedestal for sake of peace of mind.

Just my two cents friend. Take it or leave it.

(Everyone match up the parallels there? I hope that makes as much sense to everyone as it did in my head.)
#70nhankins7Posted 1/29/2013 5:14:11 PM
@Twizzlerstx - Dice wouldn't have to resort to hacking to replenish his store. If you have multiple accounts, you can duplicate all the equipment you want by doing the following.

1. backup account 1
2. send equipment from account 1 to account 2.
3. receive equipment on account 2.
4. restore account 1 from your backup save.

It's pretty easy.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter