I wonder when Dark Arisen takes place? *minor spoilers*

#1GHarris91Posted 2/6/2013 5:23:18 PM
Obviously, it'll take place before the Senechal battle, but when in the story? I'm guessing after you kill Grigori, when the Everfall opens.

Any other thoughts?
---
Gnome warriors are bizarre. When your average human can defeat a warrior by punting him over a field goal post, it's weird - pegusus123456
#2S0nYxdbPosted 2/6/2013 5:31:16 PM
Actually, what I think is that It's

*SPOILERS*

after you Godsbane yourself because weren't they talking about death in the dlc? Since your pawn become essentially you,where does your soul go right?
---
:PSN MangJavs / Pawn Legolas(strider) lvl 7x :PSN ManongJose / Pawn Gandalf(mage) lvl 9x :PSN ManongJose2 / Pawn Imrathil(fighter) lvl 1x
#3The Black CatPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:32 PM
Yeah, I was thinking this would take place after the ending what with them describing this as the "next" chapter of the franchise.
#4GHarris91(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:55:34 AM
Possible, but I dunno...If that is the case, I hope they let you use your Arisen (as story-breaking as it would be) instead of your new 'human' Pawn.

Male body + Female voice = creepy character....
---
Gnome warriors are bizarre. When your average human can defeat a warrior by punting him over a field goal post, it's weird - pegusus123456
#5SoopaMan2KPosted 2/7/2013 5:25:15 AM
GHarris91 posted...
Possible, but I dunno...If that is the case, I hope they let you use your Arisen (as story-breaking as it would be) instead of your new 'human' Pawn.

LOL!
---
SEN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
#6Claimh_SoliasPosted 2/7/2013 6:21:00 AM
GHarris91 posted...

You mean you haven't NG+'d yet?
---
PSN: CaliburnSeraph
Pawn: Queen (Level:9x Sorc)
#7GodsPoisonPosted 2/7/2013 4:20:03 PM
^^ Well my Arisen and Pawn where mirror images (same face and body, just scars on opposite sides) so when my Arisen died and my pawn took over it was like, oh hey big deal the scar on her face just changed sides whoop dee lol.
#8GHarris91(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:37:36 AM
Claimh_Solias posted...
GHarris91 posted...

You mean you haven't NG+'d yet?

I have, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. I know the hole Pawn/Arisen combo thing is only for that scene, if that's what you're getting at. If it's not, could you explain what you mean?
---
#9Sephivengeance9Posted 2/8/2013 7:02:17 AM
GHarris91 posted...

Pfft, nowhere near as creepy as a female body with a deep male voice. That's the stuff of nightmares.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#10Pride17Posted 2/9/2013 9:18:25 PM
After the duke rewards with you with all that gold he mentions that he's sending you on a far away voyage before he's interrupted. It could fit well there.