Official Pawn Sharing Club #4

#21ballinsoldier1Posted 2/7/2013 1:43:39 PM
princeTidus posted...
anyone wants me to take your pawn around the world?!

omg pick me pick me
---
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Jane - Fighter/Warrior/Ranger(Bezel Crown when needed) - <100
#22GreenSkadi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:54:27 PM(edited)
princeTidus posted...
anyone wants me to take your pawn around the world?!

If you mean to explore the world map, please take Ari with you, she is still missing the 3rd Gransys star, maybe she'll get it from one of those world trips. :)
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
Pawn: Ari, Level 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/O9CBQ.jpg
#23lilgreekgirl7Posted 2/7/2013 2:58:49 PM
Okay - so probably a dumb question, but I didn't know about the blessed flower...tried to look up a couple of boards, but got sick of searching for info...how does it work?? Just carry it around till it dies (obviously forge it if it constantly grants weal) Also, is the Bezel bow only a DLC item? If so, does that mean it will be on the DA release?
---
Playstation ID: lilgreekgirl
DD info: Main Pawn: Tristan/ lvl >100 / usually fighter/warrior - currently strider; PC Main - Charissa
#24FalthinPosted 2/7/2013 3:21:09 PM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Okay - so probably a dumb question, but I didn't know about the blessed flower...tried to look up a couple of boards, but got sick of searching for info...how does it work?? Just carry it around till it dies (obviously forge it if it constantly grants weal) Also, is the Bezel bow only a DLC item? If so, does that mean it will be on the DA release?

Blessed flower - just have it in your inventory as you walk around

Bezel Crown - yes , DLC, don't know about Dark Arisen but if all DLC is included then its possible,
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DD pawn Catti-Brie Strider
PSN V1r1d1ana - DD pawn Snowflake Sorceror
#25lilgreekgirl7Posted 2/7/2013 3:48:43 PM
dare I ask... anyone got a spare Bezel (bow)??
---
Playstation ID: lilgreekgirl
DD info: Main Pawn: Tristan/ lvl >100 / usually fighter/warrior - currently strider; PC Main - Charissa
#26FalthinPosted 2/7/2013 3:56:17 PM(edited)
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
dare I ask... anyone got a spare Bezel (bow)??

yeah, I can send you one now

anything else you want while I have your pawn ?

but he'll need to be a ranger for me to gift it to him

---
#27ballinsoldier1Posted 2/7/2013 3:58:23 PM
Falthin posted...
Thanks to:

don15041984 327 rc
azumasensei 58,935 rc
MolaMadara 18,544 rc
toddlarod 98,558 rc
Pamme_piggy 43,435 rc

thanks for the rents and gifts.

I'll make a coffee and then wander into the rift to see who I can pick up tonight.

Thanks for the flower!

Side point, I got a couple random rents from people not on this board (dont think anyway), both gave me 3 stars on appearance. Do I need to spruce Jane up!?

Also one gave me 4 on battle rating and helpfulness too, wondering if the Bezel Crown was a detriment in their opinion (they gave me 40k RC)
---
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Jane - Fighter/Warrior/Ranger(Bezel Crown when needed) - <100
#28FalthinPosted 2/7/2013 4:01:09 PM
ballinsoldier1 posted...
Falthin posted...
Thanks to:

don15041984 327 rc
azumasensei 58,935 rc
MolaMadara 18,544 rc
toddlarod 98,558 rc
Pamme_piggy 43,435 rc

thanks for the rents and gifts.

I'll make a coffee and then wander into the rift to see who I can pick up tonight.

Thanks for the flower!

Side point, I got a couple random rents from people not on this board (dont think anyway), both gave me 3 stars on appearance. Do I need to spruce Jane up!?

Also one gave me 4 on battle rating and helpfulness too, wondering if the Bezel Crown was a detriment in their opinion (they gave me 40k RC)

She was probably wearing too many clothes for them :-)
I think she looks ok
---
#29Jules_McGrulesPosted 2/7/2013 4:02:42 PM
Dizzle, if you're gonna have Jane as a Bezel Ranger, I'd recommend giving her solely Tenfold. Anything else other than Deathly Arrow would probably be a waste of stamina imo. Just a pointer. X)
#30ballinsoldier1Posted 2/7/2013 4:03:48 PM
Jules_McGrules posted...
Dizzle, if you're gonna have Jane as a Bezel Ranger, I'd recommend giving her solely Tenfold. Anything else other than Deathly Arrow would probably be a waste of stamina imo. Just a pointer. X)

Thanks, didn't really think about skills.
---