So Dark Arisen is adding new things to the current vocations/classes? Well then-

#41TSotPPosted 2/9/2013 6:46:38 PM
god_of_dragon_ posted...
Boy that escalated quickly for no reason. From what I can read, it seems like a misunderstanding, so I won't get into it.

To give my own point of view to that question: I would personally like a hyper armor not for the last 10% of the casting , but when the casting is about to go off. For example, you may charge High Gicel until it's maximum, but since you can hold on to the spell until you get the right timing, there shouldn't be a "hyper armor" at that point.

However, as you release the button and the release animation starts, then I think it's a good time to have a hyper armor, even against creatures like Chimera. If it's a move that can knock you back greatly though, even then your hyper armor can break (Chimera's roar for instance).

I think this could be nice.

I think that the real problem in this case is that the developers got the animations all wrong. As soon as the button is released, that should be the spell cast. The casting animation, and therefor the abillity to be interupted, should be during the button holding part. Every other charge abillity in the game is activated upon the release of the button. Only spells suffer from this.
---
PSN: TSotP [Hawke - lv67 Fight] / QuaziBeattie [Leliana - lv31 Ranger] / ShadowOTPhoenix [Morrigan - lv57 Sorc] / Shadow_Phoenix83 [Flemeth - lv40+ Sorc]
#42gamer6879403333(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:41:44 AM
@Orochi_Lede

Those weren't confrontational at all. I try to figure out what a person is saying when they're not being clear, so I was giving my interpretation to what you was trying to say to confirm if I was reading right. But instead of answering the damn question, you acted like an ass about it and got rude for apparently no reason. And no, nerfing those skills isn't deserved because it's a single player game and the skills are optional and pawns can't even use them.

Now either get off your freaking high horse or I'm going to start ignoring everything you post. And yes, I'm not being polite myself anymore... You've kind of just pushed me into a rather annoyed point with you and I'm tired of your attitude. Everyone else in here is being polite and clear about what statement they're trying to make. Only you are speaking garbled enough to not be entirely sure what point you're trying to make to make me need to give my interpretation to figure it out. You speak in circles, I try to figure it out, you take offense to that and get mean and here we are with me getting tired of it.

+++

Let's get this thread back on track. I agree with you 2 above my post, spells should be cast the moment the spell is done casting. It's not really fair to finally release it only to be hit out of it right as the payoff is about to happen. If not outright fixed, maybe they'll add an augment that speeds that after-charge pre-cast animation up or gives hyper armor during the second or 2 of the animation before the spell is actually released but after the cast time is done or something. I'd prefer it be fixed without an augment, but it would be better then nothing.

While on the subject of improvements, anyone else think magic archers could use some kind of raw damage boost for their skills? Even going from a sorcerer (so you have a great magic stat) to a MA makes your damage output not feel that great. They need an augment or something that gives a flat 25% damage boost to all bow skills or something similar. In my opinion of course... But does anyone agree with me about that?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#43Orochi_LedePosted 2/10/2013 5:19:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44gamer6879403333(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:24:46 AM
#45Orochi_LedePosted 2/10/2013 5:30:23 AM
#46gamer6879403333(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:29:20 AM
#47Orochi_LedePosted 2/10/2013 5:31:37 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
I stated i was not aware of the masterful kill working on everything, nothing wrong with that. you responded with proof that it does work. at that point, everything was fine. then you decided to add remarks about the casting comments i made. which made YOU look like the ass. "so anyway you want durability?" that's an ass comment to me, and you didn't clear it up being sarcastic or not. (this is gamefaqs after all)

No you freaking dull stone, that was me trying to figure out your position. Enough, I tire of this useless argument.

LOL you didn't read a single thing after that did you. if you did, you wouldn't be looking like the dull stone right now.

I did. And read the edit by the way. You call it "acting like an ass" I call it "trying to figure out what they're trying to say". Everyone else was clear about their points, you was not.

Ok, got it, let's stop. this topic has just turned to mush, stop the insults. read my edit and let's be done.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#48gamer6879403333(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:39:23 AM(edited)
Orochi_Lede posted...
Ok, got it, let's stop. this topic has just turned to mush, stop the insults. read my edit and let's be done.

Agreed. Hell, I wouldn't be against deleting all the posts (or editing out the argument parts of posts that have content besides the argument) to keep the thread on track. But I would only do that if you also did the same.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#49Orochi_LedePosted 2/10/2013 5:43:33 AM
Orochi_Lede posted...

Agreed. Hell, I wouldn't be against deleting all the posts (or editing out the argument parts of posts that have content besides the argument) to keep the thread on track. But I would only do that if you also did the same.

Deal, erasing seems fine, they were pointless anyway.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#50Orochi_LedePosted 2/10/2013 5:44:32 AM