You've been given the chance to create a pawn irl, what would have him/her do?

#1HeavensEndPosted 2/9/2013 9:06:19 AM
He/she is fully at your command.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#2Jedah345Posted 2/9/2013 9:35:11 AM
I'd use them to do my housework/repairs. Gonna say a lot of people gonna respond with sexual responses.
---
PSN: Galson86: Arisen-Galson. Pawn-Lisara.
#3Orochi_LedePosted 2/9/2013 9:57:44 AM
Jedah345 posted...
I'd use them to do my housework/repairs. Gonna say a lot of people gonna respond with sexual responses.

ugh, beat me to saying that when i saw this title, everyone of course will just give some type of cliche sex slave response.

it really is not different then just having a freind look out for you, except they lack will of thier own.
---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#4SuperiorSlasherPosted 2/9/2013 10:33:24 AM
Why use your pawn for sexual intercourse when you can use it for reconnaissance with human women? Besides, imo, pawns feel more like children than sex objects. I'm just weird like that.
---
PSN: Rodbow15
Pawn: Quinte lvl 200 Ranger "The Blue Dragon"
#5TSotPPosted 2/9/2013 10:33:27 AM
Fellatio, cunnilingus and sexual intercourse of course...

But in all seriousness id have a nimble female strider act as my bodyguard.
---
PSN: TSotP [Hawke - lv67 Fight] / QuaziBeattie [Leliana - lv31 Ranger] / ShadowOTPhoenix [Morrigan - lv57 Sorc] / Shadow_Phoenix83 [Flemeth - lv40+ Sorc]
#6Sephivengeance9Posted 2/9/2013 10:33:33 AM
Pfft, have them take my place at work and bump up my hours so I earn more money for sitting at home and doing nothing.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#7kriztoferPosted 2/9/2013 10:36:02 AM
she'd be a percussionist in my band
---
Somber,dark and original
http://crestfallenstill.fourfour.com/
#8TSotPPosted 2/9/2013 10:41:43 AM(edited)
As well as my bodyguard she would also help out around the house with chores and get a job at my place of work to earn an income. And as much as it does sound a bit like slavery, pawns cant really count because they have no will of their own.

Once she has been around me long enough to develop her own free will, she would be free to leave
---
PSN: TSotP [Hawke - lv67 Fight] / QuaziBeattie [Leliana - lv31 Ranger] / ShadowOTPhoenix [Morrigan - lv57 Sorc] / Shadow_Phoenix83 [Flemeth - lv40+ Sorc]
#9SuperiorSlasherPosted 2/9/2013 10:38:54 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Pfft, have them take my place at work and bump up my hours so I earn more money for sitting at home and doing nothing.

SMART!
In-Human labor at it's finest! That's pretty much free money!
---
PSN: Rodbow15
Pawn: Quinte lvl 200 Ranger "The Blue Dragon"
#10newjerseyplayerPosted 2/9/2013 12:15:47 PM
I'd actually have them join the military. I mean, if they die, which they never truly do, I can always go to a riftstone. Then again, where would I find one?
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
Yes I believe in Jesus Christ. He is our Saviour.