Question about DD:DA, I don't own DD

#1CocaCola0703Posted 2/9/2013 1:13:32 PM
So if i buy the Dark Arisen retail game its like buying Dragons Dogma original game with all the DLC? I've always wanted to play it but just never got around to buying it. So is Dark Arisen a wish come true for those who don't even have Dragons Dogma and a steep price for those who do own it with dlc already?
#2robert43sPosted 2/9/2013 1:23:26 PM
That's about sums it up.
---
GT: Rob ShadowHawk and DragonHunter720
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!"
#3TropicalwoodPosted 2/9/2013 1:34:51 PM
You should buy a used copy of the game then return it because if you have a save file for the just Dragon's Dogma you will get some extra stuff in DA.
---
PSN: Tropicalwood (Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Solaire Fighter Lvl 101) http://i.imgur.com/yOA5MSQ.jpg
#4CocaCola0703(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:57:53 AM
Tropicalwood posted...
You should buy a used copy of the game then return it because if you have a save file for the just Dragon's Dogma you will get some extra stuff in DA.

Would i be able to get that new stuff (guessing its items) whenever i make a new character on Dark Arisen? or will it only be on a Dragon Dogma pre-existing character
#5raynold101Posted 2/10/2013 2:47:07 AM
CocaCola0703 posted...
Tropicalwood posted...

Would i be able to get that new stuff (guessing its items) whenever i make a new character on Dark Arisen? or will it only be on a Dragon Dogma pre-existing character

you can only get the 6 armor, 100k rps and the infinite ferrystone when you transfer over your save file to DA
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn - Shakugan lv 200 Warrior / Lilith lv 3x Sorcerer
Pawn Hire Service - www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65264320
#6NasteemanPosted 2/10/2013 3:09:32 AM
I don't believe you have to make a new character, unless you want to. You still should get the extras either way, as long as you have a save.
#7CocaCola0703(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:06:46 PM
So it will only transfer to a pre-existing character from the regular game? Because i was just going to "rent" the game from gamestop so i wouldn't be spending a lot of time on it. I rather start new with Dark Arisen so i can spend all the time i want on it. If i do that will i not have the extras on the new character i make in Dark Arisen?