Dark Arisen and Trophies

#1EnneagrammPosted 2/10/2013 3:33:31 AM
So, since Dark Arisen will be a standalone game and not DLC, I'm curious how this works for trophies?

I recently found out about Dark Arisen and want to stop my current game to wait for it, but I'm going for the platinum with a lot of time already put into the game. Will there be a fresh trophy list for Dark Arisen meaning you'd start from scratch regarding trophies even if a save file is transferred, or will it be like dlc normally where the original set and requirements remain the same for the platinum with added trophies on top of that? Thanks for any feedback.
#2Enneagramm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:58:41 PM
So, is this info unknown?
#3god_of_dragon_Posted 2/10/2013 3:54:46 PM
No info on that yet it seems.
---
PSN: CHIGE23
#4Enneagramm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:58:15 PM
god_of_dragon_ posted...
No info on that yet it seems.

Ok, thanks.
#5ReiderAsmadiPosted 2/10/2013 3:58:36 PM
I dunno how it works over here admittedly but on the 360 side, whenever somebody is playing Dragon's Dogma is pops up as "DD: Dark Arisen". That gives me the impression that there won't be any new achievements but I could be wrong on that front.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#6god_of_dragon_Posted 2/10/2013 4:04:50 PM
I'm thinking that when you update your save file with Dark Arisen, new trophies will be installed as well. It does seem possible.
---
PSN: CHIGE23
#7ballinsoldier1Posted 2/10/2013 5:27:39 PM
god_of_dragon_ posted...
I'm thinking that when you update your save file with Dark Arisen, new trophies will be installed as well. It does seem possible.

This.

Assuming it works like other expansions I've seen with DLC. (Boo for this not being DLC).

They just add more trophies for specifically the new release. But we're just speculating at this point.
---
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Jane - Fighter/Ranger(Bezel Crown when needed) - <150