Ur Dragon Gen 188

#21nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:25:42 PM
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#22RidewordPosted 2/14/2013 1:33:37 PM
So I just did my first Ur Dragon fight and it looked like it's HP was down quite a bit. Now I'm a bit confused; Do you get loot regardless of delivering a finishing blow or fighting during GP? Also, how long does GP last? If I'm not present during GP, will there be a new Ur Dragon the next time I enter it's room?

Also, I'm assuming the numbers your posting is it's amount of HP bars left?
---
bideo games
#23FavriellePosted 2/14/2013 1:40:07 PM
Rideword posted...
So I just did my first Ur Dragon fight and it looked like it's HP was down quite a bit. Now I'm a bit confused; Do you get loot regardless of delivering a finishing blow or fighting during GP? Also, how long does GP last? If I'm not present during GP, will there be a new Ur Dragon the next time I enter it's room?

Also, I'm assuming the numbers your posting is it's amount of HP bars left?

You will get loot, but it will be based on how much damage you contributed. Only a killing blow rewards the Abyssinal set and a mask. You may or may not get a weapon from contributing only.

If you are not present for GP, when you return to the chamber of Lament next, you'll see your loot. You will also find the next gen Ur dragon. And yes, those are the HP bars that each player is seeing. It helps us know when he's getting close to death, and how quickly he's dying.
---
DD Pawn: Michonne, level 100+ Ranger, PSN: rogue_cat
2nd Pawn: Suri, level 20+ Sorcerer, PSN: kitty-paw
#24RidewordPosted 2/14/2013 1:50:00 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I've noticed DD's community is pretty awesome and surprisingly active still.

Does this mean that you only get to hit on him once a day and if so, does that also mean you have to time when you go in there in order to hit GP? And finally, does GP start when all of his HP runs out or if he's got like one bar left?
---
bideo games
#25nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:04:06 PM
@Rideword

You will get semi-random contribution rewards (which may or may not include weapons) for fighting Ur and not killing him. You will get the full set of rewards (abyssinal set, Ur mask, 3 or 4 weapons) for killing Ur.

GP has been quite long recently - averaging almost 2 hours. If you miss GP and you contributed, you will get a message about your rewards next time you enter Lament. Once GP is over, a new dragon will spawn.

The numbers we post are an approximation of Ur's remaining health. For example, 3.9 equals 3 dots and 90% of a bar.

You can fight Ur as many times a day as you want. Just leave Everfall completely after you fight him - when you re-enter, he will be back.

GP will start once someone kills Ur, and he generally has about 0.03 health at the start of GP.

Welcome to the Ur hunt. Any health updates are always appreciated.

Just rolled a 3.65
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#26RidewordPosted 2/14/2013 3:28:07 PM
Cool, thanks so much. Was in there just now, it's at 3.6
---
bideo games
#27ElfergosPosted 2/14/2013 3:39:12 PM
Damn, looks like I am going to miss another one.
#28ballinsoldier1Posted 2/14/2013 3:41:34 PM
Elfergos posted...
Damn, looks like I am going to miss another one.

You've got another 4 hours+ is my guess before GP ends at this rate.
---
PSN: tdizzle00
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Jane - Fighter/Ranger(Bezel Crown when needed) - <200
#29KelayrPosted 2/14/2013 6:09:49 PM
2.7. Have to go out soon so it looks like I'll miss this one.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Elaine, Level 200 Strider
#30toomuch000Posted 2/14/2013 8:00:13 PM
2.3 and 2.0
---
PSN; toomuch2013