Ur Dragon Gen 188

#81therapgamedudePosted 2/15/2013 1:45:49 AM
Oh well goodbye sleep and hello at my gf yelling tomorrow...*cough*
---
PSN: Sleepinfireheart
@xxxxxx$:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#82AsgardPosted 2/15/2013 1:55:34 AM(edited)
Aardicus posted...
Seems there is not a way to avoid, it saves immediately after the keel. But it's not as tragic as it seems, to claim a GP keel requires significantly less damage than what I was doing in a 'round' earlier vs the UR. I am still WELL under the lifetime damage max.

It must have blown that amazingly minimal 200k figure out of the water though XD

EDIT:

Actually, a record of the HP of a Grace Period would be extremely useful.
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 200 - http://i.imgur.com/8IbZs.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#83KelayrPosted 2/15/2013 1:55:03 AM
nhankins7 posted...
I don't know. Personally, when Ur's health dips below two bars is when I am most motivated to fight him.

Same here, but for me it just gets annoying when you know there's a 0.x floating around but all you get are 1.x and 2.x Urs over many attempts. Makes me lose a bit of that motivation to keep going.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Elaine, Level 200 Strider
#84AardicusPosted 2/15/2013 2:00:15 AM
Asgard posted...
Aardicus posted...
Seems there is not a way to avoid, it saves immediately after the keel. But it's not as tragic as it seems, to claim a GP keel requires significantly less damage than what I was doing in a 'round' earlier vs the UR. I am still WELL under the lifetime damage max.

It must have blown that amazingly minimal 200k figure out of the water though XD

For those interested here is my info for GP. My full report on the days activities will appear in the Damage Testing thread a bit later.

Lvl 85 Sorcerer. Raised lvl 1-10 mage, 11-85 sorcerer.

Using Dragonforged Dragon's Wit, and baleful nails are only magatt raising equip, again full report on damage testing thread. Including full equip and aug loadout.

Total Damage Dealt to Foes after the 3 pawns:271,997
Total Damage Dealt to Foes after the UR dragon GP keel:9,662,841

Total Damage dealt to UR dragon, to claim GP keel:9,390,844
---
PSN:Aardicus
#85nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:00:24 AM
silentexistence posted...
nhankins7 posted...
I don't know. Personally, when Ur's health dips below two bars is when I am most motivated to fight him.

Same here, but for me it just gets annoying when you know there's a 0.x floating around but all you get are 1.x and 2.x Urs over many attempts. Makes me lose a bit of that motivation to keep going.

True. I had drawn 1.7 at least 10 times in a row, and I never even saw a version under 1 bar until grace.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#86Homm SyndromePosted 2/15/2013 2:00:42 AM
i am beyond pissed. I cannot kill all these hearts in one go. I got rid of the leg and the tail but he flew off. I get healed up thinking I can finish him off next run and in my ignorance I had no idea he gets them all back. I spent so many hours on this one and its all for nothing.
---
1931-black-1931-right
#87raynold101Posted 2/15/2013 2:05:27 AM
Homm Syndrome posted...
i am beyond pissed. I cannot kill all these hearts in one go. I got rid of the leg and the tail but he flew off. I get healed up thinking I can finish him off next run and in my ignorance I had no idea he gets them all back. I spent so many hours on this one and its all for nothing.

what level / vocation are you in the first place?
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn - Shakugan lv 200 Warrior / Lilith lv 3x Sorcerer
Pawn Hire Service - www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65264320
#88nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:06:13 AM
Homm Syndrome posted...

What level and vocation?

Are you using Bloodlust, Autonomy, and the other strength/magic boosting augments?

Are you using stacked periapts?
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
#89RidewordPosted 2/15/2013 2:21:25 AM(edited)
I'm unable to kill the hearts as well, I'm guessing you need to be lv200 with decent gear and periapts etc in order to do the required amount of damage. I'm currently level 64 or something so I guess I'll have to grind offline Ur

Is this soft or hard GP by the way?
---
bideo games
#90nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:26:05 AM(edited)
Rideword posted...
I'm unable to kill the hearts as well, I'm guessing you need to be lv200 with decent gear and periapts etc in order to do the required amount of damage. I'm currently level 64 or something so I guess I'll have to grind offline Ur

Is this soft or hard GP by the way?

I don't think we have soft GP anymore. Need to change the intro at some point...

64 is pretty low level. I was in the 60's when I got my first kill, but there was soft GP back in. You might be able to do it if you had bloodlust, autonomy, a few other damage increasing augments, and used stacked periapts.
---