Ur Dragon Gen 188

#91Homm SyndromePosted 2/15/2013 3:24:01 AM
nhankins7 posted...
Homm Syndrome posted...
i am beyond pissed. I cannot kill all these hearts in one go. I got rid of the leg and the tail but he flew off. I get healed up thinking I can finish him off next run and in my ignorance I had no idea he gets them all back. I spent so many hours on this one and its all for nothing.

What level and vocation?

Are you using Bloodlust, Autonomy, and the other strength/magic boosting augments?

Are you using stacked periapts?

Im a 140 strider and Ive only killed him once when I was about level 80 or something. and yes Im doing those things. I dont understand why I cant do a significant amount of dmg like everyone else seems to. Im clinging onto his leg (on my 2nd go) and I couldnt even take it out this time. I have to babysit all the pawns I have because they keep dicking around and dying but I cant seem to do it alone, its just too overwhelming and I need him to be distracted. (feel free to laugh)
---
1931-black-1931-right
#92KelayrPosted 2/15/2013 3:26:55 AM
Homm Syndrome posted...
Im a 140 strider and Ive only killed him once when I was about level 80 or something. and yes Im doing those things. I dont understand why I cant do a significant amount of dmg like everyone else seems to. Im clinging onto his leg (on my 2nd go) and I couldnt even take it out this time. I have to babysit all the pawns I have because they keep dicking around and dying but I cant seem to do it alone, its just too overwhelming and I need him to be distracted. (feel free to laugh)

Go as an Assassin, then use Invisibility coupled with Vim support so you won't have to worry about your health. Stack both kinds of Periapts, too - four Conqueror's and four Demon's Periapts at a time.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Elaine, Level 200 Strider
#93nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:28:40 AM
@Homm Syndrome - I would suggest dropping the pawns and using autonomy.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#94WesternbarPosted 2/15/2013 3:30:06 AM
Homm Syndrome posted...
nhankins7 posted...
Homm Syndrome posted...
i am beyond pissed. I cannot kill all these hearts in one go. I got rid of the leg and the tail but he flew off. I get healed up thinking I can finish him off next run and in my ignorance I had no idea he gets them all back. I spent so many hours on this one and its all for nothing.

What level and vocation?

Are you using Bloodlust, Autonomy, and the other strength/magic boosting augments?

Are you using stacked periapts?

Try:
- change to assasin and use invisibilty with Liquid vim
- solo with autonomy
- at night and its augments
- hundred kiss
---
PSN:Benbendoremi, Pawn: SummerStorm - Fighter, Lv 200
PSN:Benbenfasola, Pawn: SummerSnow - Sorcerer/Mage, Lv 200
#95Homm SyndromePosted 2/15/2013 3:40:11 AM(edited)
fml I dont know if I'll be fast enough to do all that. Im in a brand new game and have not even killed the hydra yet. best community ever. knew it since launch. (no homo)

(edit): If anyone wants to add me on psn for the game please do. psn is KiriyamaNex
---
1931-black-1931-right
#96Guyver1288Posted 2/15/2013 3:38:01 AM
Homm Syndrome posted...
fml I dont know if I'll be fast enough to do all that. Im in a brand new game and have not even killed the hydra yet. best community ever. knew it since launch. (no homo)

my alternate account only lvl 96 and also strider...No problem to take it down with 3 pawns...Just remember to use periapt str x 4 each go and can easily take out all heart
---
PSN Guyver168 - Lvl 200
PSN Guyver_168 - Lvl 78 - mage
#97TimTheNinjaPosted 2/15/2013 3:38:28 AM
Homm Syndrome posted...

Could always Assassin Hyper-mode:

Bloodlust
-Clout
-Acuity
-Autonomy
-Proficiency
-Equanimity
-Exhilaration

Rest till night w/ no pawns, jump off a cliff until you're in critical, go invisible, hundred kisses, drink Vim the whole time = win?

When I did this it became super easy.

Just a thought.
#98raynold101Posted 2/15/2013 3:40:39 AM
without autonomy, 4x str/mag boost + night time

2 lv 200 pawn 1 lv 40

It still took almost 7mins to kill Ur.

So yeah if you're not using 4x boost items its pretty much guaranteed you won't kill.
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn - Shakugan lv 200 Warrior / Lilith lv 3x Sorcerer
Pawn Hire Service - www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65264320
#99Homm SyndromePosted 2/15/2013 3:42:55 AM
Guyver1288 posted...
Homm Syndrome posted...

my alternate account only lvl 96 and also strider...No problem to take it down with 3 pawns...Just remember to use periapt str x 4 each go and can easily take out all heart

yeah well Im a p.o.s. at the game apparently.
offtopic: my first screen name was Guyver0312 back in the AOL days. represent.
---
1931-black-1931-right
#100AardicusPosted 2/15/2013 3:51:58 AM
Homm Syndrome posted...
Guyver1288 posted...
Homm Syndrome posted...

yeah well Im a p.o.s. at the game apparently.
offtopic: my first screen name was Guyver0312 back in the AOL days. represent.

Everyone went through this at first. The only bad thing that could happen is if you quit.

Keep trying, and learning more and you will eventually get UR keel. I GUARANTEE it!!<grin>
---
PSN:Aardicus