Ur Dragon Gen 190

#91raynold101Posted 2/21/2013 7:01:41 AM
GP's over...

and DAMN this thing has a lot of hp... I actually had to go all out for once... but my alt account didn't have the dmg output to kill it....
---
Dragon Dogma Pawn - Shakugan lv 200 Warrior / Lilith lv 3x Sorcerer
Pawn Hire Service - www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65264320
#92nhankins7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 7:07:40 AM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
I'm so terribly sad (its too early for me to be angry) my internet wasn't working till just now...went to chamber....pity reward :( Blech!
:P. there's always another...guess I'll give 191 a poke...

That sucks :(

I almost missed a kill a couple Gens ago because my internet connection was down for a couple hours. Luckily mine decided to start working again just before GP started.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#93Guyver1288Posted 2/21/2013 7:07:47 AM
For low level to take out current UR online....Always look for the weak heart first....I notice normally those heart at the bottom leg has more HP.....

Top heart at neck and body or tail normally easy to take out.

Use MF for the last heart..........Use periapt as time measurement....normally after u use up 32 periapt (4 each time) mean the UR will fly off anytime
---
PSN Guyver168 - Lvl 200
PSN Guyver_168 - Lvl 78 - mage
#94raynold101Posted 2/21/2013 7:15:35 AM
Guyver1288 posted...
For low level to take out current UR online....Always look for the weak heart first....I notice normally those heart at the bottom leg has more HP.....

Use MF for the last heart..........Use periapt as time measurement....normally after u use up 32 periapt (4 each time) mean the UR will fly off anytime

I actually had Ur fly off on me in under 30 seconds lol.

Lands, Fully buffed myself, 3 whacks and bye...

I was like wtf?
---
#95Guyver1288Posted 2/21/2013 7:21:00 AM
raynold101 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...

I was like wtf?

Normally in that case mean grace period is over.........the next UR respawn
---
PSN Guyver168 - Lvl 200
PSN Guyver_168 - Lvl 78 - mage
#96raynold101Posted 2/21/2013 7:33:25 AM
Guyver1288 posted...
raynold101 posted...
Guyver1288 posted...

I was like wtf?

Normally in that case mean grace period is over.........the next UR respawn

but it wasn't lol I had like another 20mins or so before it ended.

I godsbaned, then killed it. Logged my sorc account, set up the characters, jumped in, and spent like 7-8mins and didn't kill it, then I re-entered the room and GP was over.
---
#97ElfergosPosted 2/21/2013 12:14:09 PM
What happened there? A full bar gone in around 20 mins! I was hoping to get on this one and was expecting it to go either this evening or tomorrow. Who invited the heavies??
#98tritiumrainPosted 2/21/2013 1:13:03 PM
Elfergos posted...
What happened there? A full bar gone in around 20 mins! I was hoping to get on this one and was expecting it to go either this evening or tomorrow. Who invited the heavies??

I'm sure there was a lower health version that nobody saw. I got a 1.2 four hours before GP, likely it was that one that died first. Another reason we need many people reporting health.

silentexistence posted...
lezardthewizard posted...
I got the same one on both my acc..
this one started with ALOT of hp left...fingers abuse perhaps?

tritiumrain did say he was going to sink plenty of MFs into the Ur earlier. :P

Still, I doubt the Ur's health in GP is related to whether too many MFs are used on him - unless similar trends have been observed in previous gens?

I quit after about 25 MF =)

I don't know if it makes any difference but it sure is more satisfying than spamming hundred kisses for 8 minutes just to get 10% of a bar off.
---
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv 200] http://i.imgur.com/iI742.jpg
PSN: KunXXoichi [Fighter Lv 26], PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Strider Lv 90]
#99AsgardPosted 2/21/2013 1:49:33 PM
tritiumrain posted...

O_o

How much of an effect did you notice after that mad fusillade?
---
PSN: Manfrinjinsindin, Pawn: Iristrielle - Mage 200 - http://i.imgur.com/8IbZs.jpg
Alt PSN: Asgard216, Pawn: Brandt - Ranger 90 - http://i.imgur.com/3zqFs.jpg
#100tritiumrainPosted 2/21/2013 2:14:49 PM
Asgard posted...
tritiumrain posted...

O_o

How much of an effect did you notice after that mad fusillade?

Initially it seemed to make a difference, of course it could all be coincidence, or just my imagination.

It's far too time consuming to search for the lowest Ur every time so I was hitting whichever version I got at first. I was usually getting 2.1-2.25 versions of Ur but after the first 10 or so MF I was getting nothing over 2.0. I was targeting the same fresh heart each time, and after a while that heart started glowing, then I switched to another heart. I only ran into the low health Ur maybe 4 or 5 times.

I'm starting to think there must be some kind of damage sync between different servers, not just the health redistribution when one Ur gets way below the others. When you get 3 or 4 different servers with the same damage patterns it's far too suspicious to be coincidence.
---
PSN: tritiumrain [Koara - Ranger Lv 200] http://i.imgur.com/iI742.jpg
PSN: KunXXoichi [Fighter Lv 26], PSN: Hit-GirlDD [Strider Lv 90]