Ur Dragon Gen 194

#81ACasserPosted 2/28/2013 6:56:16 PM
Thank y'all for killing him during a timespan where I could actually get to him. Nailed him about 45 minutes ago, surprised to only see the three hearts. It was pitifully easy, even without my Autonomy kicking in until halfway through the fight.

On to 195.
#82SorceressEdea7Posted 2/28/2013 6:57:37 PM
silentexistence posted...
^ Stacking Demon's Periapts together with Conqueror's Periapts will help as well for Heaven's Key wielders. Do use Bloodlust and Autonomy as well together with your usual STR and MAG boosting augments.

I don't have Bloodlust and Autonomy. I didn't know Demon's would help, hopefully if I can't Get him this one, I have time to get some DP and try once more
---
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
PSN: LadyAselia - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Chris -
#83joelaxlePosted 2/28/2013 7:03:50 PM
SorceressEdea7 posted...
joelaxle posted...
SorceressEdea7 posted...
I cannot for the life of me kill him in GP. Can get him down to 1 heart, by killing the leg and using the MF on one of the front ones but i can't get the last D:

whats your setup?

I'm a ranger, level 90 with DF Heaven's Key, and a 3 Star Savage fang,
primary skills are 100 kisses, cutting wind, ad Advanced Trigger,
Secondary
are Tenfold Flurry, Deathly Arrow, and Comet Shot

Can't remember what Augs i have RN.

Basically been jumping on the heart, and whacking away with Hundred Kisses with a 4 stacked Conqueror's Periapt. boosting stamina, healh and Periapts as needed

*summons wall of text*

I use ranger x4 (well currently strider for the climb speed and rangerx3) and I do NOT use autonomy because its lonely ( ._.), but I use blast arrows to bring down the first heart, and then I latch on and use hundred kisses to destroy annoying neck and side hearts, as he is recovering hop off and continue with blast arrows. the worst part of the fight is his mobility, so keep him staggered with blast arrows, when you run out (700 or so) grab a limb, and use periapts for STR and MAG and stab-stab-stab until he finds true death.
---
PSN: Joelaxle, Jenniferlou, Ur-Chimera
Pawn: Fallon, Dahlia, Jadis http://i.imgur.com/ATWX6.jpg
#84SorceressEdea7Posted 2/28/2013 7:03:57 PM
.....son of a .... missed the freaking GP.
---
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
PSN: LadyAselia - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Chris -
#85KelayrPosted 2/28/2013 7:07:32 PM
SorceressEdea7 posted...
I don't have Bloodlust and Autonomy. I didn't know Demon's would help, hopefully if I can't Get him this one, I have time to get some DP and try once more

While Autonomy is recommended I guess it's not needed if you have a solid strategy and team of pawns. A popular team would probably be two or three Sorcerers to mirror High Bolide and such off each other.

I'd say at least get Bloodlust though, and fight at night. The boost does make things quite a bit easier.
---
PSN: Kelayr
Pawn: Elaine, level 200 Strider