PLEASE HELP! Will trade for Ur Dragon weapons, armour and Ur Dragon masks...

#1JayYoungsPosted 3/23/2013 5:44:10 AM
Okay so I have had enough of fighting the UR Dragon online to keep getting Ascalon, Heaven's Key and Volant White its seriously getting on my last nerves i have 6 of each of those. I've been trying to get all the UR Dragon weapons And Abyssinal armor set with the masks with no luck since December and now i've given up... The Ur Dragon gen is tooo high to get a finishing blow so I have no hope of getting the Abyssinal Set or the Mystic Knight weapons since pawns can't equip them... Can anyone help me I'm willing to trade, I have everything except the Divine Surcoat, Twilight mask and a few others I can't remember. It would mean alot and I'm not asking for freebies lol I am willing to trade

My PSN ID is: jayyoungs1990 and my pawn's name is Airia

By the way does anyone know if Dark Arisen will have better weapons than the Ur Dragon weapons? It would be badass to have each elemental weapon as powerful as the Ur Dragon weapons because the fire, Ice and Lightning weapons sucked lol. And new elemental weapons like water and wind maybe? Yes I'm asking too much from Cashcom
#2OldschoolukPosted 3/23/2013 5:55:32 AM
I got a spare abyssinal armor set and apollo mask if you want that...Just paying forward since God_of_Dragon was kind enough to gift me them before I first took online UR down.

Don't need anything in exchange except a thanks.

Which UR weapons were you after?

Will send em over in an hour or so when online next.
---
PSN: Oldschooluk Pawn: Pooh, level 200 Support Mage challenger/utilitarian
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 73 Strider scather/challenger
#3JayYoungs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 6:26:14 AM
Oldschooluk posted...
I got a spare abyssinal armor set and apollo mask if you want that...Just paying forward since God_of_Dragon was kind enough to gift me them before I first took online UR down.

Don't need anything in exchange except a thanks.

Which UR weapons were you after?

Will send em over in an hour or so when online next.

Thankyou sooo much you are a godsend! I appreciate this man you are the best!

I was looking for all except Ascalon, Volant white and Heaven's key because i have enough of those lol, I know I can't get Lustrous Greatshield and Totem mase since pawns can't equip Mystic Knight weapons but if you have any Ur Dragon weapons it would be highly appreciated :)

Thanks again many many thanks!
#4corridor89Posted 3/23/2013 6:39:26 AM
Are you sure you're fighting online Ur and not offline? I only ask because you say you been trying since December and still the only weapons you got are the offline weapons. I got the game two weeks ago and have pretty much all the ur dragon items. Only one I'm missing is talarian white.

I used to fight the online Ur 2 or 3 times per generation (since gen 201) and received about 2 or 3 weapons each time. Don't know if fighting him multiple times gives multiple weapons. But just letting you know since it may help you to get the lustrous shield and totem mace.

I had quite a few warrior weapon duplicates but sold them unfortunately :( I'll try and pass you whatever I get after this gen if I get anything other than talarian white.
#5Ein ValentinePosted 3/23/2013 7:28:39 AM
If the only things you are getting are Ascalon, Heaven's Keys, and Volant White then you are fighting the offline version, because those are the only weapons he drops.

However, you do NOT need to get a killing blow on the online version to get a chance at the weapons for the advanced and hybrid classes. If you've put in a solid contribution (though I'm not sure how Capcom calculates this) you'll have a chance to get the other weapons when you get your contribution rewards. Though if your luck really sucks you might get more of the base class weapons, since the online Ur drops them all. The only things that require an actual kill are the Abyssinal gear and the Masks.
#6JayYoungs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:39:45 AM
corridor89 posted...
Are you sure you're fighting online Ur and not offline? I only ask because you say you been trying since December and still the only weapons you got are the offline weapons. I got the game two weeks ago and have pretty much all the ur dragon items. Only one I'm missing is talarian white.

I used to fight the online Ur 2 or 3 times per generation (since gen 201) and received about 2 or 3 weapons each time. Don't know if fighting him multiple times gives multiple weapons. But just letting you know since it may help you to get the lustrous shield and totem mace.

I had quite a few warrior weapon duplicates but sold them unfortunately :( I'll try and pass you whatever I get after this gen if I get anything other than talarian white.

I've been fighting the online one but for some reason I keep getting the offline weapons it's frustrating I really want the mystic knight weapons because it looks soo badass but I have had absolutely no luck whatsoever... Whoa seriously? 2 or 3 weapons? I must have the worst luck because I only get 1 weapon and its always the offline weapons. Yea I fight him multiple times but I always miss grace period so maybe that could be another reason why I don't get the other weapons. Thanks for the heads up though :)

Thanks man that's very much appreciated! And good luck getting that badass Talarian White!
#7Vaz126Posted 3/23/2013 7:55:50 AM
I've been fighting the online one but for some reason I keep getting the offline weapons it's frustrating I really want the mystic knight weapons because it looks soo badass but I have had absolutely no luck whatsoever... Whoa seriously? 2 or 3 weapons? I must have the worst luck because I only get 1 weapon and its always the offline weapons. Yea I fight him multiple times but I always miss grace period so maybe that could be another reason why I don't get the other weapons. Thanks for the heads up though :)

Thanks man that's very much appreciated! And good luck getting that badass Talarian White!

But if you've already killed the online one multiple times, you should have multiple Abyssinal Sets, minus the outfit. Isn't that guaranteed with each online kill?
---
Important Life Lesson #17: Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.
PSN: AnonymousXIII
#8JayYoungs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:57:10 AM
Ein Valentine posted...
If the only things you are getting are Ascalon, Heaven's Keys, and Volant White then you are fighting the offline version, because those are the only weapons he drops.

However, you do NOT need to get a killing blow on the online version to get a chance at the weapons for the advanced and hybrid classes. If you've put in a solid contribution (though I'm not sure how Capcom calculates this) you'll have a chance to get the other weapons when you get your contribution rewards. Though if your luck really sucks you might get more of the base class weapons, since the online Ur drops them all. The only things that require an actual kill are the Abyssinal gear and the Masks.

I've been fighting the online one but I keep getting the offline weapons but maybe it's because I keep missing grace period that I get the offline weapons. Yea I know but I fight it multiple times but I just don't get the other weapons and its getting annoying, Yea I've realised my luck really sucks lol hopefully one of these days I can get the other weapons
#9JayYoungs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 8:16:25 AM
Vaz126 posted...

But if you've already killed the online one multiple times, you should have multiple Abyssinal Sets, minus the outfit. Isn't that guaranteed with each online kill?

You have to get a finishing blow on the online Ur Dragon to get the Abyssinal set but I've never got a finishing blow I've only fought it loads of times without being able to kill it
#10nhankins7Posted 3/23/2013 8:20:51 AM
looks like Ur is going to die sometime today.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65741237
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter