PLEASE HELP! Will trade for Ur Dragon weapons, armour and Ur Dragon masks...

#11OldschoolukPosted 3/23/2013 7:21:09 AM
Oldschooluk posted...
I got a spare abyssinal armor set and apollo mask if you want that...Just paying forward since God_of_Dragon was kind enough to gift me them before I first took online UR down.

Don't need anything in exchange except a thanks.

Ok sent items over, rest at the inn and you will get them through.

Just as a helpful tip you should change your pawns inclination from Guardian as it isn't very useful and most experienced players will avoid hiring just because of that. Using the dpad commands (help etc) a lot will force your pawn (and whoever you hire) towards these less useful inclinations. As a rule I never use those commands because if they are set up correctly you should not have to tell them to do things.

As for the pity prize on UR, if you do more than 1.2mil in dmg to him (or go at him 10 times in the Gen) you will have an increased chance of weapons. You probably have just been unlucky to get the offline ones. The current gen is getting close to grace so watch the UR Gen 206 thread for news it is grace period, helps to read the first few posts for help with taking him down. He really isn't that hard to get - my first kill was at lvl107 without any boosters.
---
PSN: Oldschooluk Pawn: Pooh, level 200 Support Mage challenger/utilitarian
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 73 Strider scather/challenger
#12OldschoolukPosted 3/23/2013 7:22:55 AM
nhankins7 posted...
looks like Ur is going to die sometime today.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65741237

Ninja'd, thanks for the link... :)
---
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 73 Strider scather/challenger
#13Vaz126Posted 3/23/2013 7:52:42 AM
JayYoungs posted...
Vaz126 posted...
I've been fighting the online one but for some reason I keep getting the offline weapons it's frustrating I really want the mystic knight weapons because it looks soo badass but I have had absolutely no luck whatsoever... Whoa seriously? 2 or 3 weapons? I must have the worst luck because I only get 1 weapon and its always the offline weapons. Yea I fight him multiple times but I always miss grace period so maybe that could be another reason why I don't get the other weapons. Thanks for the heads up though :)

Thanks man that's very much appreciated! And good luck getting that badass Talarian White!

But if you've already killed the online one multiple times, you should have multiple Abyssinal Sets, minus the outfit. Isn't that guaranteed with each online kill?

You have to get a finishing blow on the online Ur Dragon to get the Abyssinal set but I've never got a finishing blow I've only fought it loads of times without being able to kill it

Then that's why you're not getting other weapons. You HAVE to get a killing blow to get anything beyond offline Ur weapons, from my understanding.
---
Important Life Lesson #17: Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else.
PSN: AnonymousXIII
#14nhankins7Posted 3/23/2013 8:00:41 AM(edited)
Vaz126 posted...
You HAVE to get a killing blow to get anything beyond offline Ur weapons, from my understanding.

Not true. I don't have much experience with not getting a kill on Ur, but I have gotten online only weapons as a contribution reward before. You can't get abyss set or a mask without killing him, but you can get the weapons.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Fighter
#15JayYoungs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:58:34 AM
Oldschooluk posted...
Oldschooluk posted...
I got a spare abyssinal armor set and apollo mask if you want that...Just paying forward since God_of_Dragon was kind enough to gift me them before I first took online UR down.

Don't need anything in exchange except a thanks.

Ok sent items over, rest at the inn and you will get them through.

Just as a helpful tip you should change your pawns inclination from Guardian as it isn't very useful and most experienced players will avoid hiring just because of that. Using the dpad commands (help etc) a lot will force your pawn (and whoever you hire) towards these less useful inclinations. As a rule I never use those commands because if they are set up correctly you should not have to tell them to do things.

As for the pity prize on UR, if you do more than 1.2mil in dmg to him (or go at him 10 times in the Gen) you will have an increased chance of weapons. You probably have just been unlucky to get the offline ones. The current gen is getting close to grace so watch the UR Gen 206 thread for news it is grace period, helps to read the first few posts for help with taking him down. He really isn't that hard to get - my first kill was at lvl107 without any boosters.

Thankyou very much man I just received it, If there are any armours or other weapons you need just let me know I'd gladly help you out :) Yea I realised that lol I changed from guardian to mitigator so that should be better off for her, Did you use her at all? She's quite helpful lol just talks alot but I stopped that now, Thanks for the info I never knew that pressing help does that, I guess I still have alot to learn after all this time lol

Yea I'm going after the Ur Dragon ALOT now I want the greatshield and mace I'm not determined to get them, Alright thanks for the heads up i'll make sure I do that, Nice! What level are you now? Ohh by the way do you mind if I can use your pawn?
#16OldschoolukPosted 3/23/2013 12:36:05 PM
JayYoungs posted...

Thankyou very much man I just received it, If there are any armours or other weapons you need just let me know I'd gladly help you out :) Yea I realised that lol I changed from guardian to mitigator so that should be better off for her, Did you use her at all? She's quite helpful lol just talks alot but I stopped that now, Thanks for the info I never knew that pressing help does that, I guess I still have alot to learn after all this time lol

Yea I'm going after the Ur Dragon ALOT now I want the greatshield and mace I'm not determined to get them, Alright thanks for the heads up i'll make sure I do that, Nice! What level are you now? Ohh by the way do you mind if I can use your pawn?

No problem, as I said I was gifted the same early on and am just paying things forward to help out others. Thanks for the offer, at level 200 there isn't too much I need and if I do a few godsbane runs of everfall will get it for me. Have just done my 12th online UR (and did just get the great-shield sorry), nowadays I just do a few runs to help the cause and drop him if he happens to go into grace while I am online/awake mostly for the dragon forging. Just got my forest (Selene) set done this time... :)

Definitely do a search for best/preferred pawn inclinations as guardian is so annoying...your pawn will just stand around doing nothing until you get hit. Since you're playing an MK she probably followed you right into the melee area and got interrupted in her casting often. For a sorc I would definitely consider challenger and or scather for inclinations. I didn't use her as I was busy elsewhere but will have a go over the next few days.

Sure my pawn details are in my sig, just add me on PSN.

You can also have a look at the Pawn sharing club...lots of awesome and helpful people there...no need to be afraid to post in there - they don't bite (much) haha

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65740005
---
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 89 Strider scather/challenger
#17JayYoungs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 4:10:37 AM
Oldschooluk posted...
JayYoungs posted...

No problem, as I said I was gifted the same early on and am just paying things forward to help out others. Thanks for the offer, at level 200 there isn't too much I need and if I do a few godsbane runs of everfall will get it for me. Have just done my 12th online UR (and did just get the great-shield sorry), nowadays I just do a few runs to help the cause and drop him if he happens to go into grace while I am online/awake mostly for the dragon forging. Just got my forest (Selene) set done this time... :)

Definitely do a search for best/preferred pawn inclinations as guardian is so annoying...your pawn will just stand around doing nothing until you get hit. Since you're playing an MK she probably followed you right into the melee area and got interrupted in her casting often. For a sorc I would definitely consider challenger and or scather for inclinations. I didn't use her as I was busy elsewhere but will have a go over the next few days.

Sure my pawn details are in my sig, just add me on PSN.

You can also have a look at the Pawn sharing club...lots of awesome and helpful people there...no need to be afraid to post in there - they don't bite (much) haha

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/65740005

It's good to know that there are nice people on this I will do the same for others! Lol yea I guess your right round that level your basically a god amongst men. Ahh damn your lucky I missed last gen -_- But I've faced this gen 5 times so for now I'm getting closer to getting the mace and greatshield :) Yea the dragon forging is beautiful everything gets done I think.

Nice you done speed run mode?

Yea I will make sure I kind of figured guardian was a bad choice and that is what used to happen lol she could only get out one spell or 2 if she was lucky but now she stays back and keeps firing those spells lol, Okay that's alright, Your pawn is really helpful espically when there are a pack of enemies(Hellhounds and Chimeras) She gives fast healing, Good choice!
Yea I added you thanks again for the gear just really happy lol

Haha yea I saw that and I was interested I might drop my pawn in there and she how she fares lol