Ur Dragon Gen 208

#91DarkArisenPosted 3/26/2013 4:41:44 PM
Mirr9 posted...
Anyone want a Talarian White in exchange of any other Ur-Dragon online weapon drop (except totem mace) ? Juz got another one for my 2nd Ur kill.

PSN : Mirr9
Pawn: Flemeth lvl <150 mage/sorc

yea me want to start a new char
---
PSN: xXDarkArisenXx
#92lilgreekgirl7Posted 3/26/2013 4:47:56 PM
Same 5 hearts as all u kids...did him in as a Ranger...just for randomness- ok ok u got me...laziness :P

Thanx for the heads Oldschool, Nathan & Esusyu ....it makes me all warm and fuzzy when u guys remember me ;)

Urp was a real butthole ...kept shaking me off. Now....to go collect my goodies....
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl >150 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Fighter / lvl < 50
#93DarkArisenPosted 3/26/2013 4:56:14 PM
lol got the dragon even with my 3rd acc and i had to rush from start of grand soren to post game but it worked three dragons three masks
---
PSN: xXDarkArisenXx
#94JayYoungsPosted 3/26/2013 5:28:02 PM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
Urp was a real butthole ...kept shaking me off. Now....to go collect my goodies....

Haha that happened to me soo many times but I FINALLY fell the beast! What weps did you get??
I got the greatshield, Lambent shield, volant white and heavens keys but no mace :( Ohh well Ur gen 209 here I COME!

---
PSN: jayyoungs1990
Pawn: Airia Level 159 Sorceress
#95joseargaoPosted 3/26/2013 6:26:43 PM
Tyrant737 posted...
This is my third ps3 kill. And I still didn't get the damn Siegfried mask or the totem mace. Balls

I have like fifteen kills and only two Siegfried masks, one of which was given to me.
---
PSN: ukyo_rulz
Pawn: Melusine, level 200 Mage/Sorceress
#96lilgreekgirl7Posted 3/26/2013 7:48:15 PM
JayYoungs posted...
lilgreekgirl7 posted...

Haha that happened to me soo many times but I FINALLY fell the beast! What weps did you get??
I got the greatshield, Lambent shield, volant white and heavens keys but no mace :( Ohh well Ur gen 209 here I COME!

I pulled a decent haul for scraping in and grabbing him without any prior runs (angry mob....plz don't skewer me) Lament AND Lustrious - my FIRST ONE...YAY!!, Dwells-in-Light - if u want it Jayyoungs...it's yours ;), Talarian and a Siegfried Mask!!
---
PSN: lilgreekgirl: Tristan/ lvl >150 / Warrior
Alt PSN: lilgreekgirl7 / Charisma/ Fighter / lvl < 50
#97JayYoungsPosted 3/28/2013 7:56:19 AM
lilgreekgirl7 posted...
JayYoungs posted...
lilgreekgirl7 posted...

I pulled a decent haul for scraping in and grabbing him without any prior runs (angry mob....plz don't skewer me) Lament AND Lustrious - my FIRST ONE...YAY!!, Dwells-in-Light - if u want it Jayyoungs...it's yours ;), Talarian and a Siegfried Mask!!

Congrats :) That's really lucky but your a pro Ur hunter now I'm still a noob lol, Haha me too :D I wass oo happy when I saw it I couldn't believe it! Hey it's fine I have one already but thankyou very much for the offer very kind :) Good luck with gen 209!