Official Pawn Sharing Club #9

#1conspiraiciesPosted 3/26/2013 3:06:25 AM
GreenSkadi posted...
First, @ Kinect420: I did not want to occupy your thread, and once you are back, we sure may go back to your original idea, with the lottery and all.
Hope you are alright!

This Club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other RC, knowledge, gear and feedback on the pawns.

To interested new players:
This club works both ways round, we hire you, you hire us, means that this thread is not only for promoting your pawn once, it's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting the rest of us know how much RC/knowledge you got from us, with whom you are traveling and so on.
Most won't hire your pawn if they never see you again here in this thread and you will be excluded from the list if you seem inactive so make sure to post sometimes and be active.

As Falthin once posted(I shortened it a little but it says what the club is about very well):

~No one is expected to hire everyones pawn and it's not always practical for people to immediately rent the pawn belonging to a member who just released theirs - especially if they don't want to rent high level pawns.

This is an active group where members hire pawns within the group and give feedback or updates every couple of days or so, and people post acknowledging the rent ( like Shadow skill and others often do ) then people may be more willing to hire their pawn as they are seen as contributing to the 'group' and their rent won't be wasted on an inactive pawn.

Remember, anyone can just make a new topic and say Rent My Pawn, but I don't think the original spirit of this topic / club was to be a one post "rent my pawn" topic, where people asked the group to rent their pawn and then you never heard from them again.

I quite like hiring others pawns to pass on knowledge, RC and maybe some gear to other 'active' pawns and that is why I posted in this topic. That has been a large part of the DD community.

I'm assuming people asking others to rent their pawns are wanting ratings or RC or feedback or whatever, but if someone new posts, putting their pawn up for rent, and there is no evidence that they are ever using any other pawns from this group then there isn't much incentive for group members to hire their pawn.~

To the lower level players, you can hire higher level pawns for free by sending a friend request to their owner, once accepted they are for free, but you should know that there is an exp penalty for renting pawns above your current level that caps at 25 levels above your Arisen. Additionally, there is an exp bonus applied if you rent pawns below your current level that caps at 25 levels below your Arisen.

Happy Hunting everyone, enjoy each others pawns! :)

---
PSN/GT: Kevidabu || Dragon's Dogma album+pawn info: http://imgur.com/a/Dujst#0
Teabag with honor...
#2conspiraicies(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:06:45 AM
If you want to become a member of the club post your Info EXACTLY like I did down there,
post again like that if there were changes that should be added in the next list.

GFAQ nick | PSN | Pawn name | Pawn level | Pawn vocation

> | kinect420 | Kira

" | kinectifaction | Azura

> | GreenSkadi | Ari | 200 | Sorceress

Jules_McGrules | jules_mcgrules2 | Bruno | 100< | Ranger

" | jules_mcgrules | Thaliah | 150< | Ranger

lindaluv | MolaMadara | Punkin | 200 | Ranger

ballinsoldier1 | tdizzle00 | Jane | 200 | Fighter/Ranger

vanrobier | SHOTBOYZZZZZZZZZ (9 z's total) | Marisol | 200 | Strider

" I shotboyz I Serina I 50< I Strider

lilgreekgirl7 | lilgreekgirl | Tristan | 150< | Warrior

" | lilgreekgirl7 | Charisma | 50< | Fighter

occcultproposal | Jpxj86 | Anise | 200 | Sorceress

" | Jpxseller | Alazaar | 50< | Mage

paasky | Nasty-Alex | Laura | 200 | Mage

" | laura-a-t | Serenity | 100< | Fighter/Warrior

> | Karathrax | Segnbora | 200 | Sorcerer

" | Sekhmeti | Draken | 50< | Ranger

nhankins7 | nathan-hankins | Nightshade | 200 | Sorceress

" | nhankins777 | Morrigan | 50< | Fighter

> | acasser | Gloriana | 200< | Warrior

itmejish | ijoshjosh | Lyndis | 100< | Sorceress

CheetahSmith | Esusyu | Asha | 200 | Sorcerer

" | Esusyu2 | Devi | 50< | Ranger

tatesau | Flamesinger | Flamesinger | 150< | Sorcorer/Mage

" | SunMartian | Ares | 150< | Warrior

miguelitoMIGGS | MiuelitoMIGGS | Penelope | 100< | Sorcerer

conspiraicies | DP_Abigail | Max Caxton | 200 | Warrior

" | vajayjae | Balzak Prime | 100< | Sorcerer

> | Oldschooluk | Pooh | 200 | Support Mage

" | Newschooluk | Kaya | 100< | Strider

> | InfernoRodan | Stella | 200 | Ranger

> | AFROMAN117 | Kayleigh | 150< | Fighter

silentexistence | Kelayr | Claire | 200 | Strider

> | madiswain | Nathan | 100< | Fighter

Higenzon | Zalian21 | Zalian | 200 | Ranger

> | Scotty_Doo42 | Laura |150< | Fighter

Sanguine_01 | Sanguine_02 | Raven Grim | 200 | Sorcerer

> | soulinsanity | Horo | 200 | Ranger

Neuropsychosis | soachratava | Goro | 50< | Warrior

xdividebyzerox | DragonSlayerx45 | Odin | 150< | Fighter

> | Aardicus | Z? | 200 | Sorcerer

> | Khaoskill | Lanfear | 100< | Fighter

Riddlewizard | CrueltyIncarnate | Morrigan | 100< | Sorceress

> | Rowde | Rowde | 200 | Strider

" | RowdeJP | Edinna Vi | 50< | Sorcerer

> | BlackfoxK92 | Riku | 200< | Ranger

> | RockyTerrain | Willow | 200 | Mage

> | GodZephuros | Aphrodite | 150< | Mage

Klaatu77 | McCloud77 | Cloudstrike | 200 | Ranger

HostiIeSnack22 | HostiIeSnack with two i's(one small, one big) no L | Erica | 200 | Fighter

> | FlarelordFenix | Evennia | 200 | Mage

Bouke | Brynhild1st | Farnese | 200 | Ranger

" | RiverChaucer3rd | Mina | 200 | Sorcerer

MRn54 | MRn54Alt1 | Arngrim | 200 | Warrior/Ranger

mirain4400 | mirain00 | Angie | 50< | Mage

Trisnyce | VashThyStampede | Aries | 50< | Sorcerer

JayYoungs | jayyoungs1990 | Airia | 200< | Sorceress

Abaet666 | blutunehre666 | Akira | 100< | Strider

> | Mirr9 | Flemeth | 150< | Mage/Sorceress

Kuniro | Kaida-the-Third | LeChance | 50< Ranger/Strider

If you were excluded from the list, just post again and make sure to be more active this time to get back and stay on the list.
---
Teabag with honor...
#3conspiraicies(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:08:06 AM
So Skadi, did I do it right? I swear I quadruple checked everything! <:D
---
Teabag with honor...
#4KarathraxPosted 3/26/2013 3:26:03 AM
Sent Evenna and Raven Grim home with some lovely parting gifts.
---
GT/PSN: Karathrax, Alt: Sekhmeti
#5GreenSkadiPosted 3/26/2013 5:25:18 AM
conspiraicies posted...
So Skadi, did I do it right? I swear I quadruple checked everything! <:D

Very well done! :D

Stupid different time zones, but good to know that you guys know how to help yourselves. ;)
I think it is important to have the "rules" in the first post, or else we start getting "one time pawn posters", which is not the idea of the whole thing imo.

And boy, we are already at #9, I'd say by the time DA arrives we are #15, one lively thread and a chatty bunch of members! :)

Happy Hunting everyone!
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
Pawn: Ari, Level 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#6Sanguine_01Posted 3/26/2013 5:49:47 AM
Thank you's

Mystnotic_01 - 11k RC,5*, and a nice new cloak that i will use for my alt arisen ; )

Rocky Terrain - 39k RC, 5*, an evil eyeball (You have no idea the symbolism that has for me and Raven) and for letting me know that he "excelled in all regards" I am really lad to know that hes doing very well. Getting alot of positive feedback on him so thank you very much.

Karathrax - "Lovely parting gifts" indeed!! A big THANK YOU to you for 1mill RC (First time i believe), some Dragon Blood, 5*, and for letting me know he "has an entrancing allure" I appreciate that K.

I am picking up

DSA-Style (Off board member i promised some runs to) -Sariala
Scotty Doos - Laura

Will be getting you guys back as soon as possible.
---
PSN: Sanguine_02, Pawn: Raven Grim, Lvl 200 Sorcerer
ALT: Sanguine_01, Pawn: Vampire Lupa, Lvl 140 Strider
#7FlarelordFenixPosted 3/26/2013 6:14:41 AM
Yay, 1 Mil! I got a Great Dragon Adula ^^ hardly as nice as a DB, but I already have 2.

Thank you, Ser. As an aside - anyone try casting High Spellscreen in post-game in the Duke's Demense - I got a graphical bug when I tried (the normally transparent 'dome' was partially-ransparent, and partially pure-white) but afte rleaving the Demense, It was back to normal. Weird.
#8GreenSkadiPosted 3/26/2013 6:21:20 AM
FlarelordFenix posted...
Yay, 1 Mil! I got a Great Dragon Adula ^^ hardly as nice as a DB, but I already have 2.

Thank you, Ser. As an aside - anyone try casting High Spellscreen in post-game in the Duke's Demense - I got a graphical bug when I tried (the normally transparent 'dome' was partially-ransparent, and partially pure-white) but afte rleaving the Demense, It was back to normal. Weird.

Did you make a screenshot?
I like strange screenshots!^^
---
PSN: GreenSkadi
Pawn: Ari, Level 200 Sorceress, Scather/Challenger http://i.imgur.com/p07tugw.jpg
#9FlarelordFenixPosted 3/26/2013 6:27:12 AM
If nobody else beats me to it,I'll do it next playthrough. Got run out of the Duke's house, the jerk ^^

Anyone know if Mages should be able to take on Ur Dragon same way a Sorcerer does?
#10OldschoolukPosted 3/26/2013 7:02:12 AM
FlarelordFenix posted...

Anyone know if Mages should be able to take on Ur Dragon same way a Sorcerer does?

Exactly the same...holy enchant and spam the focused bolt.
---
PSN: Oldschooluk Pawn: Pooh, level 200 Support Mage challenger/utilitarian
PSN: Newschooluk Pawn: Kaya, level 89 Strider scather/challenger